Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
More Vados is good, but i just dont see the appeal of introducing way too many OCs in a DBZ parody game. Not a fan of the alternate universe arc, having random Mass effect reference is just feels way out of place

Game feels very ambitious but most of them barely fleshed out at all to the point of getting abandoned/on-hold all together; For example, the dragon wishes can be used to revisit old scene(s) but its only for like the first 8 scenes in the game while the other scenes are one time thing, training system, outfit crafting and so on. Im aware that GodTube exists but might as well remove the legacy features. Regarding the story, the pacing also feels all over the place. And battles are slogfest when you can just alternate between spam heals/transform and attacks in between. Feels like each update the game just switches to a totally different direction

But criticism aside, I quite enjoy the game especially during the SSJ & Clone arc
That's a very very good point actually and you're right. The only thing I'd comment on is the DBZ parody type thing. We're trying so hard to make it more of its own thing so that it could be converted later. For example, we're trying to get more funding by putting the game on steam. We've been dealing with Steam Support for about 3 - 4 weeks now in copyright issues. Just due to changing titles and names. If we had strictly made it a pure dragon ball parody, we wouldn't be able to get it away with that. I hope that explains why you see a lot of non dragon ball stuff related in the game and why we take a realistic drawing style.

Other than that you're 100% right. Any suggestions on what we can do to make things better? What kind of stuff do you think would suit the story?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Juzui

Dec 12, 2019
Hello there, I am not able to summon Vados after a mission about giving refuge to someone who killed a Kai, I tried all the options but after that mission every time I try to summon Vados it simply says "I can't summon her anymore" that am i supposed to do? this is a mistake? or is it somehow part of the lore of the game?

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
That's a very very good point actually and you're right. The only thing I'd comment on is the DBZ parody type thing. We're trying so hard to make it more of its own thing so that it could be converted later. For example, we're trying to get more funding by putting the game on steam. We've been dealing with Steam Support for about 3 - 4 weeks now in copyright issues. Just due to changing titles and names. If we had strictly made it a pure dragon ball parody, we wouldn't be able to get it away with that. I hope that explains why you see a lot of non dragon ball stuff related in the game and why we take a realistic drawing style.

Other than that you're 100% right. Any suggestions on what we can do to make things better? What kind of stuff do you think would suit the story?
I've been curious do you guys have anything planned for kale and caulifa i think they look amazing in the art style you guys use and the dynamic between the mc and caulifa is pretty funny, along with the random event that triggers with kale where you either bully her or be nice, or slap ass lmao

wildkratt123

Aug 1, 2020
Um i just completed the dimension travel part of the new version but i dont know to progress further and loking at the changelog there is more to this so how do i continue t further help

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020

Firstly, the obvious - continue the story you're been building up to this point. Giyu and Black Goku have been repeatedly making jabs at the MC, they deserve their fitting punishment. The interaction with the son will be interesting so long as you take from the feedback given in previous posts and there's also the direction with Moro.

We'd also obviously like to see more sexual scenes with any of the girls, particularly Kale and Caulifla. A meeting with Zeno at any point and gaining his special favor would be excellent, which makes sense storywise since we're his creation.

We all also want to see the conclusion of Vados' trial and hopefully the restoration of her powers.

And now for the real advice; the thing people want but don't know yet they want it is an interaction with the other Angels, particularly we want to fuck and seduce the other female Angels. There could be many interesting ways of seducing them, some would perhaps only accept you as a potential mate/partner if you defeat them in combat, other might test you in different ways.

All in all, these would certainly be good pointers to take the stories and would be very appreciated by the community. Naturally ,if you have a direction you'd like to consult about or have any questions, do ask. We love your work, and hope you continue listening to us.

Additionally, if you're trying to make this it's own thing and not only a DBZ-parody, adding entities/enemies from other animes or cross-universe and ofcourse, females antagonists and protagonists from other anime would certainly make this game blow up.

Nov 28, 2018
hf.png

We're so sorry for the late upload, it was such a clutch trying to get an art piece done.

Here is the release for divine adventure part two. We will be posting an update log soon so that you guys can know what's going on!

Changelog:

- Major Story Update

- Added Potara Earrings

- Added new important character

- New character scene

- Kale new body transformation

- Vados and Android 18 CG scene

- Gameplay changes

Mar 27, 2019
anybody else having problems with error messages ? I am having alot of problems but now when a error message comes up if I use ignore thing it goes back to like the first 20 days or so when you destroy a planet the story seems to be back there too... I made it to just after you save the person you first make ....there's A quest from android 21 about a missing clone you go and find it return and some where is that text I get a error message something about training error when you ignore it goes back to when you destroy a planet ...back before android 18 became a god too...what has happened to my game ? Do i have to redo everything again or was this just a error that needs to be fixed? I like this game but I don't want to have to redo everything again...and that seems to be what has happened... any help would be nice

Neophite

Jun 10, 2018
i'm stuck on the part after you rescue vados and she asks you to marry her whilst she's on your bed, it won't let me continue any quest after that, is this just the end of the part?

Reactions: Menagirl69
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes