kenkko

May 11, 2017
Not sure if i missed it, but what happened to Vados and why did she lose her powers? Also why cant you summon her anymore?

Carson644

Jan 13, 2019
Uh does anyone know how to play this new update like I don't know how to skip like I don't want to listen to the story cuz I already did on versions before but I don't know how one the new update can someone tell me how for both android/pc

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
Uh does anyone know how to play this new update like I don't know how to skip like I don't want to listen to the story cuz I already did on versions before but I don't know how one the new update can someone tell me how for both android/pc
You could try downloading someone else's save and putting it into the saves folder of the game. I don't know how you'd do that for android but for pc it is quite simple.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Any tips for final battle with clone? I trained with Whis and I keep getting my ass kicked even with training. God Ki is at 162, ki control is at 1400 currently

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
lots' and lots of bombs and senzu beans
Did they fix senzu beans? Because they were useless compared to transformation.
I know where to get bombs, how do I get more senzu beans? And how many of each should I get minimum?
If it's still the same then you will need 10 bombs and 0 beans, but iirc you can get them from dragon.
Yes, if you transform into your custom ssj form then you are going to doing ~35 damage with normal attack and ~60 with super attack plus your max hp will be 400. It's just that if you went with vados you will need to remember that you need to power down and then transform again to heal, with solo training you will automatically power down after one turn or so and with whis you are fucked if you didn't bring 10 bombs since UI takes away your normal tansformations (still it's good for healing, but your fight will go something like this: UI->bomb->bomb->bomb->bomb->UI->bomb->UI->bomb->UI->bomb->UI->bomb->UI->bomb->UI->bomb, you should do bomb instead of UI if your hp is still 100)
Still, I think that clones hp is a bit of overkill since you have to resort to bombs if you want to finish it in timely manner. I fell like 1k or 700 would be more than enough to not make it into slogfest.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Any tips for final battle with clone? I trained with Whis and I keep getting my ass kicked even with training. God Ki is at 162, ki control is at 1400 currently
The funny thing about this is that when we made that, we hoped people would train by themselves. If the player trains alone, he can create 3 custom attacks which do alot of damage, adding tuffle bombs was overkill. Vados enhances the player's transformations making his attacks stronger. Whis is the only weak route and oddly enough that's the route most players picked hahaha. We'll just have to improve that for next time.

Fastest way to win though is via Tufflebombs. A bit of lore though, the only reason Tuffle bombs are so powerful is because they were made to specifically kill Saiyans. The clone is a Saiyan so it's very effective.

Hope you guys liked the last update :D

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So I'm currently on the godly business parts after fight with clone and have 2 questions. When it came to choice after beating clone will that have repercussions or was it just a choice? And same question for godly business choice, will we see an immediate effect?

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Is there anything left to do after lab missions or is that the end of update? I can't seem to find anything else to do

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
i come back to this game in a year and meet the mortal. back ground music is from age of empire, i face palm so hard. lmao
WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO

• Haha
Reactions: Masq

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
More Vados is good, but i just dont see the appeal of introducing way too many OCs in a DBZ parody game. Not a fan of the alternate universe arc, having random Mass effect reference is just feels way out of place

Game feels very ambitious but most of them barely fleshed out at all to the point of getting abandoned/on-hold all together; For example, the dragon wishes can be used to revisit old scene(s) but its only for like the first 8 scenes in the game while the other scenes are one time thing, training system, outfit crafting and so on. Im aware that GodTube exists but might as well remove the legacy features. Regarding the story, the pacing also feels all over the place. And battles are slogfest when you can just alternate between spam heals/transform and attacks in between. Feels like each update the game just switches to a totally different direction

But criticism aside, I quite enjoy the game especially during the SSJ & Clone arc

• Red Heart
Reactions: Masq and jazz154
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes