jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I mean aren't we forgetting the scene where we had to learn instant transmission ourselves and we slowly began to see ourself during that process?
Wasn't that form illusion provided via plot by vados or whoever that was at the start of game?
I think Josh is right about it, but I am pretty sure you are meant to be just created child only to excuse your behaviour.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Look .. Goku is the infinity boy infinite tsukuyomy young heart driving the whole universe.
He is sole master of the instant transmission. Can we not immagine ourselves one of his many bastards
and do like john snow? - He knows nothin” after all ... and I trust hot readhead bombshell on this.
Cause you can choose the MC's age. Even though your dick size remains the same. And you never see the MC's body.
I mean aren't we forgetting the scene where we had to learn instant transmission ourselves and we slowly began to see ourself during that process?
I played it once and skimmed the hell out of it so I could be wrong.
Wasn't that form illusion provided via plot by vados or whoever that was at the start of game?
I think Josh is right about it, but I am pretty sure you are meant to be just created child only to excuse your behaviour.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Just started a new game and I'm at day 30 without being able to do anything besides talk to Vados and the fish, am I missing something?

*edit* I'm an idiot

Apr 17, 2020

Shota (you can decide the age), Male Protagonist, Animation, RPG, Parody, Sci-fi, Big tits, Milf, Mind control, 2dcg, Handjob, Mobile game, Oral sex, titfuck, harem

Here. This in the genre of this game. I do know that this game doesn’t have animations(hopefully yet)
But then again it’s been a long time since i played it.
My question remains: does this game have animations? Or is it just a false alarm?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Would pics in rapid succession cout as animations?
The style is cartoonish .. so of course them pictures in motion look like them old black and white cartoons.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1608501976746.png

Changelog:

- Major Story Update

- Added Potara Earrings

- Added new important character

- New character scene

- Kale new body transformation

- Vados and Android 18 CG scene

- Gameplay changes

conclude the wedding scenes as well as finally filling the other planets in both universes.
what is the difference?
it has part 1 or its only part 2?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes