Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
I stopped playing this game, the new cgs are horrible compared to the old ones that were more cartoonized, not to mention that with each update the content gets even worse.

S3xySaiyan

Jul 13, 2017
Mac:
Android:

Change log:
- Major Story Update
- Added Potara Earrings
- Added new important character
- New character scene
- Kale new body transformation
- Vados and Android 18 CG scene
- Gameplay changes

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
@Masq Because I could only vote on your poll without commenting, I will give my suggestion about Gin's Angel. You shouldn't be able to beat Gin's Angel making the MC get beat down, then finally he turns Ssj3 and beats her with little effort turning the Angel Submissive to the MC's Will.

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
I think I'm gonna wait til he finished the game to restart it I'm still gonna follow but I don't enjoy redoing everything.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Divine Adventure [v1.0 Part 2] Masquerade

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 147 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 129 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

D

Deleted member 2264349

I get a bug trying to support the extremist tribe (which I guess is the right answer). The game stops continuing for me and gets stuck on the space animation with no text.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I am stuck with training vados clone.
On the first day, I was able to train her 30% but from second day forward, I can't seem to train her anymore. It says I have already trained her enough today. But the scanner says it's still 30%.
Also, I am keeping her well fed all the time with food and drinks.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I read a review of the game and I very much agree with what was said, I played and did not understand why the game had lost its grace for me, I remember that at the beginning I felt something special about Vados, maybe it was the personality at the same time innocent and provocative of her not knowing what sperm was and at the same time saying that she wouldn’t stop sucking until cums all over her mouth, in addition to the android 18 scenes, spying on her, the blowjob scene with Helles very good. good but back to criticism, the truth is that the characters that exist are not being explored, in every way, it’s time to stop focusing on the main mission and focus on corrupting the girls, and when I say it has to be something challenging, no "you are the supreme god I'm already horny", each girl needs a context, a development, a challenge that in the end is gratifying to have total control of her, lack of provocation in dialogues and situations, something like that "do you like what you see daddy?" "my ass excites you so much sir?" "Are these boobs you want to see so badly?", Summing up teasing and developing the girls!

Reactions: Ronda rona

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gurls have the context ... Mc has to train with Vados and on his own to beat a mecha to get the gurl submit.
MC has horrid dialogue, so gurls have horrid remarks too.
Script has no favors for either the gurls not wanting to better themselves, like the entitled babes they feel to be,
either for the too young MC who has no skill to talk, let alone woe the gurls.

Vados is so much older and skilled compared to the MC, of course she found a place for him:
her lover, her peer who looks to her like the shining star that throws him some scraps from time to time.

She is the giver 4 everything MC is and has, thus she has a special place in his heart.

I read a review of the game and I very much agree with what was said, I played and did not understand why the game had lost its grace for me, I remember that at the beginning I felt something special about Vados, maybe it was the personality at the same time innocent and provocative of her not knowing what sperm was and at the same time saying that she wouldn’t stop sucking until cums all over her mouth, in addition to the android 18 scenes, spying on her, the blowjob scene with Helles very good. good but back to criticism, the truth is that the characters that exist are not being explored, in every way, it’s time to stop focusing on the main mission and focus on corrupting the girls, and when I say it has to be something challenging, no "you are the supreme god I'm already horny", each girl needs a context, a development, a challenge that in the end is gratifying to have total control of her, lack of provocation in dialogues and situations, something like that "do you like what you see daddy?" "my ass excites you so much sir?" "Are these boobs you want to see so badly?", Summing up teasing and developing the girls!
PLease enjoy the twisted bumpy road to enlightenment for this fledgling god and his god handler Vados.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I am stuck with training vados clone.
On the first day, I was able to train her 30% but from second day forward, I can't seem to train her anymore. It says I have already trained her enough today. But the scanner says it's still 30%.
Also, I am keeping her well fed all the time with food and drinks.
Ok.... So, I have to sleep alone in my room. Not with anyone else.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes