Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Thank you very much I don't know what happened to joiplay but for some reason the game doesn't work on there but because you gave me that link the game actually works thank you very much
Did u use the renpy add on for the app ?
It worked when I downloaded that for joiplay

Nov 28, 2018
BP.png

We wish all you fellow gods of destruction a great Christmas!!

This update is slightly different so we hope you like it!

Changelog:

- Christmas events!!!

We hope you enjoy it!!

GodTube should be out soon so keep an eye out for that.

Have an awesome day guys!

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
I really don't think so man maybe I will check if there is any problem
If it still doesn't work keep any eye on this website, 'androidmo.me' pure android games, like thousand and more, they have divine adventure there also,
When open a game page scroll down a bit, and there will a button for the apk, click it, sometimes it will open up to a random website never fully loads, close and try again, might happen a few times but it will then lead to a green page with a quick timer, and then it take u straight to a MEGA page, and just download from there, the random web page might seem like a nuisance but all the other apps of popular game makes it amazing, like literally all apps are there,

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
what's this error ? and how to fix it ? BTW: ignore it just loob it to the start of the event
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Quests.rpy", line 16679, in <module>
NameError: name 'Prayer1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Training.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "Quests.rpyc", line 16678, in script
File "D:\Others\Sex Games\Divine_Adventure-1.0P2-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\Others\Sex Games\Divine_Adventure-1.0P2-win\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\Others\Sex Games\Divine_Adventure-1.0P2-win\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Others\Sex Games\Divine_Adventure-1.0P2-win\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Quests.rpy", line 16679, in <module>
NameError: name 'Prayer1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Divine Adventure 1.0P2
Fri Dec 25 23:00:15 2020

obzen07

Jul 8, 2017
how about the son now having a go at the different women? Maybe even at Vados on the sly, then MC busts them having sex
Or if Gin's angel destroys MC, then the son becomes the new MC, or maybe the son and father fuse, and they absolutely destroy everyone and have sex with the gals

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
how about the son now having a go at the different women? Maybe even at Vados on the sly, then MC busts them having sex
Or if Gin's angel destroys MC, then the son becomes the new MC, or maybe the son and father fuse, and they absolutely destroy everyone and have sex with the gals
Father son fusion could be cool.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
So I'm trying this part 2 version of the game and have hit a road block with the Lab Disaster mission where you go recover the tentacle/snake hair clone that escapes from Android 21's lab. I can ignore the error that pops up and it puts me back to the point in the game where you can destroy a planet during the Android 18 arc. The next day you can continue with what I assume is the next quest after the Lab Disaster, but you also have the option to continue the search for dragon balls or hunt with Android 18.

I've have bad experiences with ignoring those error codes and pushing through, so I was curious if anyone has made it past this point with no issues?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i have a question, no spolier please, i just want to know if is possible, during the game, increase heles affection in other ways after she come to me to punish 18.
I would like to be able to do something with both, it's possible ? or if i defend 18 i can't be friend in future with heles ?
there are choiches that have i have to take to have both friends if possible ?

Nov 28, 2018
guys i have a question, no spolier please, i just want to know if is possible, during the game, increase heles affection in other ways after she come to me to punish 18.
I would like to be able to do something with both, it's possible ? or if i defend 18 i can't be friend in future with heles ?
there are choiches that have i have to take to have both friends if possible ?
Nah it just goes that way, it doesn't matter what you do this game is more or less linear you can make choices but those won't affect the scenes u get

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Nah it just goes that way, it doesn't matter what you do this game is more or less linear you can make choices but those won't affect the scenes u get
Ah ok, thank you man
So 18 all the way ahah
Ah one thing, reputation what does do ? It’s important ?

Nov 28, 2018
Ah ok, thank you man
So 18 all the way ahah
Ah one thing, reputation what does do ? It’s important ?
I'll be very honest I didn't even know there was some metric called reputation lol and assuming I didn't encounter any issue I would say no that's also not important like most of the metrics

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I'll be very honest I didn't even know there was some metric called reputation lol and assuming I didn't encounter any issue I would say no that's also not important like most of the metrics
oh ok lol, sinner i don't want to bother you but perhasp are you a masquerade patreon ? if yes i remember a post on their patreon about the new bulma's look similar to super but in the end they didn't change it ? cause i met bulma and she has the first look i saw long time ago

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys there is some kind of walkthrough ? what happen if i take videl with me or i leave her to the namekians ?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes