lusaro

May 14, 2018
playing on mobile sucks ass, the game looks highly unfinished, sometimes it doesn't give you a single hint what to do and tbh I don't get why sometimes the top left corner has the god essence, health stuff and then sometimes it just doesn't. needs a lot of improvement imo, definitely not 1.0 material

lusaro

May 14, 2018
also, right after starting the game and completing the start of the tuffalia questline and being able to "travel" around the planet, if you try to buy a tuffalia bomb it somehow allows you to, and right after the game gets a ren'py log screen

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So do not do the deed!
It is a hack easy way out but you have to train with Vados intensively before
propperly using your power of godly throbboing lust for all life in your patch of the universe!
also, right after starting the game and completing the start of the tuffalia questline and being able to "travel" around the planet, if you try to buy a tuffalia bomb it somehow allows you to, and right after the game gets a ren'py log screen

Nov 28, 2018
Doesn't this thread get updated by any mod or the owner? It still says v1.0 part 2 while links for v1.0.1 have been available for quite some time on here

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Divine Adventure [v1.0.1] [Masquerade] (1.25 GB rar win source)
142 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
In the Changelog " - Kale new body transformation " I havent seen it yet and i think i already finished the current content, how could i trigger this scene?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes