Happydude2000

Sep 13, 2019
At the start of the game, after android 18 tell you her real name. How do you check on her room? When I click on a room the game says "no one is here"

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
There is a bug in the fairytale adventure crossover (rescuing vados from the dragon) if you arm wrestle with the bandits, instead of winning, you are brought back to the rumpel puzzle quest (Only the arm wrestle is left, all other three quests done)
Its the android version

Nov 28, 2018
I love DB but I've not watched super, is it necessary in order to enjoy this game?
Yup I think it would be better to understand as before super there was no concept of God's of Destruction or Angels as the game is meant to take place like kinda after super

canofawesome

Sep 25, 2019
So are they planning on fixing the myriad of glitches, continuity errors, any unused mechanics? Or is this the sorta game that just is gonna keep piling things on without making use of anything it brings up? There's so much shit that needs to be fixed, hell they didn't even bother to delete the 5 end of content messages from old updates and then when the content does actually end now you get no heads up. I didn't even do half of the scenes that are referenced in this playthrough because I was just sprinting through the main quest and then it gets to Videl and she acts hostile because I "raped" her but it's our first interaction and even when you do the training to just jerk off onto her ass.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Can anyone share what goes on in the story if you save the clone or erase him? I'm wondering if this changes anything in the storyline, I'd like to know the differences if there are any.

Nov 28, 2018
Can anyone share what goes on in the story if you save the clone or erase him? I'm wondering if this changes anything in the storyline, I'd like to know the differences if there are any.
The is no difference whatsoever almost all of the choices have no real consequence and you won't even remember making them

Albacera

Nov 22, 2019
Does someone have a save file of the android game just beyond the gods meeting where you first meet Gin and the rest? I am getting stuck there on the space screen and Android 21 is popping up even though she isn't supposed to...

Timofeyka_8080

Oct 31, 2020
I'm stuck on a creature training mission, what should I do next? After about 43 level of god, the game, when I again click on the quest of the game, goes to the main menu.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So, i've played quite a few hours of this game at this point, and I feel like the overview needs to be updated, because it feels completely different from what the overview explained.
Like, more like a visual novel with the occasional training montage or small side story, because after I hit 18 god power, it was just short story mission after mission with no hint of customization beyond the color of Vados' outfit at the very beginning.
There also seems to be a lot of content that is "unavailable" like visiting the guest rooms, or just talking to Vados normally.

Reactions: T. James

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
So, i've played quite a few hours of this game at this point, and I feel like the overview needs to be updated, because it feels completely different from what the overview explained.
Like, more like a visual novel with the occasional training montage or small side story, because after I hit 18 god power, it was just short story mission after mission with no hint of customization beyond the color of Vados' outfit at the very beginning.
There also seems to be a lot of content that is "unavailable" like visiting the guest rooms, or just talking to Vados normally.
The content that is "unavailable" will be unlocked during quests similar to the map and guests staying in the castle.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
If enyone is stuck after "Father and Son" events just go to garden train Chi-Chi and if she's not there contact Shin buy some stuff from him and try again to train her.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
I've got a question "Spoiler Alert!" After rescuing Vados and event with son where both of us destroying universe there was Gin and his Angel. couple events later as traning Chi-Chi or morning up with 18 and Vados i have no more quest so the question is is that end of the content?

Nov 28, 2018
I've got a question "Spoiler Alert!" After rescuing Vados and event with son where both of us destroying universe there was Gin and his Angel. couple events later as traning Chi-Chi or morning up with 18 and Vados i have no more quest so the question is is that end of the content?
The last quest is the Christmas event thing

Reactions: FirstForm
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes