Othik

Jun 22, 2018
Spoil me, what's new in the story arc?
update is pretty small in the grand scheme, mostly just an image dump of scenes with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and as for the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
skimmed over some details but that's basically it
still, the images look great and the new atmosphere is interesting

clayh124

Jan 16, 2019
In the new update why is it that the main character cannot use transformations(super saiyan 1,2,3 divine super saiyan or ultra instinct (if you trained with whis)) in the any of the 1.0.2 fights. It feels like the main character received a severe nerf because by power scaling the main character should be at angel level or even above that after training. I was just wondering if there was a reason for this?

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
In the new update why is it that the main character cannot use transformations(super saiyan 1,2,3 divine super saiyan or ultra instinct (if you trained with whis)) in the any of the 1.0.2 fights. It feels like the main character received a severe nerf because by power scaling the main character should be at angel level or even above that after training. I was just wondering if there was a reason for this?
MC can use transformations but you need to train with Vados if u train with Whis he will boost your defense.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Noo haha, he can use those things. It's because the main character is fused with Vegito. Their fused form can't use any of the player's main skills. It'd probably kill him to be honest. I hope that makes sense?

S3xySaiyan

Jul 13, 2017
I don't check here often but just checked in after playing the latest update and seen it's not been shared here.

So here!

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Roufas

May 19, 2018
So why is this tagged shota? With these proportions MC wouldn't even pass for a midget. Is it like oppai loli or some bs?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So why is this tagged shota? With these proportions MC wouldn't even pass for a midget. Is it like oppai loli or some bs?
MC has fake body thank to vados
The way MC is fusing with others, it will create one entity where MC is 0.001%

Last edited:

Cheesecake

Jul 4, 2017
Why do so many devs have issues with version control?
1.0 is reserved for the first 'full' release; It is not a continuation of 0.9, that would just be 0.10 -0.11 etc...
If there is a new block of content/updates, you add a number, if it is just some bug fixes/no significant changes, you go from 0.10 to 0.10.1 or 0.10a or something, it's not that hard.
Nothing more annoying than seeing a version 1.0 being out, but it's just a regular update and not a full release smh

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes