Nov 28, 2018
oh ok lol, sinner i don't want to bother you but perhasp are you a masquerade patreon ? if yes i remember a post on their patreon about the new bulma's look similar to super but in the end they didn't change it ? cause i met bulma and she has the first look i saw long time ago
No I ain't a patron but I have a YouTube channel for covering such games showing walkthroughs and stuff so I have my fair share of knowledge haha
Btw are you talking about this Bulma design
bandicam_2020-08-28_15-37-24-109~2.jpg
guys there is some kind of walkthrough ? what happen if i take videl with me or i leave her to the namekians ?
Don't think so really the only help is on this forum or checking some youtube videos
Also most of the game is just played by clicking on quest

Reactions: cavaemon

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
No I ain't a patron but I have a YouTube channel for covering such games showing walkthroughs and stuff so I have my fair share of knowledge haha
Btw are you talking about this Bulma design
View attachment 960828

Don't think so really the only help is on this forum or checking some youtube videos
Also most of the game is just played by clicking on quest
yeah that design, so at certain point they used it without change the old one ?
about videl, did you take her as a slave ? if yes i just want to know, since i don't want to be the bad guy (lol), bulma finds out that i have her as a slave in my castle ,since she say that they'll search for her, or nothing happens ?

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2018
yeah that design, so at certain point they used it without change the old one ?
about videl, did you take her as a slave ? if yes i just want to know, since i don't want to be the bad guy (lol), bulma finds out that i have her as a slave in my castle ,since she say that they'll search for her, or nothing happens ?
No they do change the design for Bulma at a time and you can take Videl prisoner like every other chick Bulma is too occupied thinking about the D so she doesn't mind haha

Reactions: kiava

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Any saves to share? Making that puzzle repeatedly times broke me.

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
Just got this error as soon as I tried to start the game (latest download) anyone has any idea?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'renpy/common/00console.rpy', 1610010248, 2) is defined twice, at renpy/common/00console.rpy:105 and renpy/common/00console.rpy:121

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes