daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
After playing through .07 i have some thoughts. On top of the irritating sleeping mechanic now the gui became a clusterfuck. I get it, dev even mentioned the sleeping in the plot but c'mon. Took me some time to figure out how to progress, not because i am that dense(yet that was part of the problem), but the big exposed icon that represents sleeping was a placeholder and the actual icon was an insignificant small bed icon hidden in another menu. Story- and content- wise the game holds the standard. I'm looking forward to what happens next with our LoD. And that concludes my rant. Have a nice day :BootyTime:

daveaaaaa

Sep 2, 2017
what's happened to this game? i dont expect any serious quality on this site but Jesus man 4 years and we still have a UI that is utter crap (Buttons that are either unused or duplicates leading to dead ends etc). A sleep mechanic that is just terrible and really doesn't make sense. "Someone is in trouble. guess il go sleep before i go help..."

Updates where we get 2 still images and some dialog. you have over 500 people supporting you. I know this isn't the best you can do. you got some ideas here and have made attempts on improvement but you are capable of more. maybe look into working in sprints or some other tool to help you organise and plan. Looking into UX will improve your game massively. you dont need to go deep into it to get some solid guides and help creating a UI that will attract and retain more players to your game

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
Universe have so many intelligent species, and cultures . And Vados stuck with idea of monogamy. I hope MC will re-educate through right of power

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
what's happened to this game? i dont expect any serious quality on this site but Jesus man 4 years and we still have a UI that is utter crap (Buttons that are either unused or duplicates leading to dead ends etc). A sleep mechanic that is just terrible and really doesn't make sense. "Someone is in trouble. guess il go sleep before i go help..."

Updates where we get 2 still images and some dialog. you have over 500 people supporting you. I know this isn't the best you can do. you got some ideas here and have made attempts on improvement but you are capable of more. maybe look into working in sprints or some other tool to help you organise and plan. Looking into UX will improve your game massively. you dont need to go deep into it to get some solid guides and help creating a UI that will attract and retain more players to your game
Fair enough, I some big improvements planned for the game. It's taken so ridiculously long because of the artists bailing!

Aug 2, 2020
Fair enough, I some big improvements planned for the game. It's taken so ridiculously long because of the artists bailing!
I guess people often have different opinions, because I think that you made a great job, great stories take their time to unfold and obviously if you ended the story in just two updates it would be a dissapointed.

As for my opinion, I would prefer for you to take your time and extend this game as much as possible, since the story has my full attention.

Thanks for the great job.

PS, I wont forgive vados either xD

Reactions: blademaster89

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
For some reason i cant progress. The sexy lady quest says im too tired adn when i try to sleep it says its not ready yet.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I guess people often have different opinions, because I think that you made a great job, great stories take their time to unfold and obviously if you ended the story in just two updates it would be a dissapointed.

As for my opinion, I would prefer for you to take your time and extend this game as much as possible, since the story has my full attention.

Thanks for the great job.

PS, I wont forgive vados either xD
why settle for her when you can get her mother :p Gotta fuck them all!

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes