TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Fair enough, I some big improvements planned for the game. It's taken so ridiculously long because of the artists bailing!
I hope you're not paying them before they've completed their work. I understand this industry can be less professional than others and treated as a side hustle, but one of the worst things someone can do is promise they'll do something, but don't. With how the world is going, you'd think artists would be all about earning some extra cash.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Fair enough, I some big improvements planned for the game. It's taken so ridiculously long because of the artists bailing!
Well Don't Worry, Some of us Fans will wait for as long as we can just to see the Story Unfold until the Very End. :whistle:

Aug 2, 2020
I have a question for the creator of the game, as you know, there is a process in which the MC tries to corrupt number 18, this process is only present in that character, and I ask myself why dont you also apply it to the rest of the female characters, that would make the game have more content (due to all the scenes that you could get from there) and also will give us the sensation of being able to interact with the rest of the girls, since from my point of view all of the icons in the bedroom are just decoration (you can only access memories).

This is my suggestion (to make the rest of the characters "corruptable"), I don't have patreon so I don't know if you will take my proposal, but I guess I just wanted to give you an idea.

Thanks for reading.

daveaaaaa

Sep 2, 2017
my dude. stop relying on single artists they will always leave...

heck you can get a dozen of them on a site like deviant art. show them what you have and ask them to replicate the style.
commission from several artists. some of their fees can be very reasonable.

pay them decently and you will have a load of images.

there is a whole industry of artists who need the cash.

and finally. saying its the artists fault that your game is shoddy and not polished is bad form. you have had 4 years to get a workable UI out and half of it doesn't do anything or actively confuses the user. if its not being used. don't leave it in. Its helps clean up your code and helps you keep track of what is needed.

you can make UI elements very easily. doesn't need to be pretty. just needs to work and you can then get the art for it when you are able to.

il end on this. the patreons are your customers. If you improve your game. you will get more customers. il give you the benefit of the doubt on this one but in 4 years you could have made a extremely polished game even if you only managed to work on it 1 day a week.

Last edited:

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
This game used to be terrific. The latest update was horribly written and felt rushed, the solution to the MC regaining powers was absolutely shameful - there could've been many different resolutions with far more enjoyable impacts and processes. I don't know what's going on with the author, but this game has amazing potential - updates are short, writing is getting cringe. Hope for severe improvements.

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Vado
This game used to be terrific. The latest update was horribly written and felt rushed, the solution to the MC regaining powers was absolutely shameful - there could've been many different resolutions with far more enjoyable impacts and processes. I don't know what's going on with the author, but this game has amazing potential - updates are short, writing is getting cringe. Hope for severe improvements.
Vados also giving shameful and irrational ultimatums after she watched everyone turn on you, your son trying to kill you and everyone important to you numerous times, and you being stripped away of your powers, and then thrown to prison. Bitch comes up and says "hey yo nothin really happened i wouldn't let anything happen to you, join me back" like wtf. She turned more toxic then Amber Heard and betrayed the MC in every way imaginable when he needed her most - if she wants redemption she would atone and beg for the Lord to rejoin his side and definitely not give him ultimatums and warnings. She better be begging and respecting in future updates. Also the son is a fucking nightmare which should be eliminated.

Reactions: uchihafabio

Nubian king

Jan 25, 2021
No one will ever replicate what JIREN did. He was literally an unstoppable force and immovable object. He was pure, absolute strength. Every technique, every trick and gimmick, every asspull, he was unfazed by. A spirit bomb by SSBKK Goku was easily repelled. Frozen in time? Who cares, he's like, stronger than time. Goku finally asspulls Ultra Instinct, and it does fucking nothing against a barely-even-trying Jiren. Unlocking new power doesn't help, fighting smart doesn't help, he facetanks beams, he beats people up by just looking at them. They unlock new powers, they team up to fight him together, it doesn't fucking matter. Nothing they do can reach his might. No antagonist has ever felt this far above what the protagonists could muster. He was truly a juggernaught.

Something occurred to me as I gazed upon the glorious aesthetics of this CHAD. He is just a ripped as fuck ayy. Nothing more nothing less. Obviously everyone can see that, and it's been criticized many times. What people failed to see however, was that therein lies the value. His simplistic, "boring" design was not an accident. It was a symbol. A symbol for his belief in absolute strength. You see, CHADren is unique among the many antagonists Goku faced in that he is simply strong. Nothing more, nothing less. He doesn't have weird gimmicks, he doesn't have fancy techniques that border on magic, his race doesn't have weird biological gifts, he doesn't have transformations. He's just fucking strong because he worked for it. And with that raw strength he surpasses everything, no gimmick works on him, no transformation helps, even freezing him in time doesn't defeat him.

Jiren the Gray. Amusing how this simple name inspires even TIME ITSELF to tremble in fear and fall to his might. Kachi Katchin, the STRONGEST MATERIAL IN THE KNOWN MULTIVERSE, which even the GRAND PRIEST HIMSELF claimed was indestructible, crumpled like fucking CARDBOARD beneath GODren's power. A technique that only the angels have mastered--a technique that escapes even the GoDs--was mere FODDER against ALMIGHTYren once he unleashed his true power.Why is this, you ask? Because DISCIPLINEDren knows the value of cultivating pure inner strength through intense meditation, studious adherence to the Warrior's Code, and the complete lack of ties and bonds to anything that will do ANYTHING but increase his strength. He's truly a momentous character, a quintessential testament to the overarching theme of Dragon Ball that has been oh so omnipresent since the series' humble beginnings.

I used to be an anti-Jiren like you guys. However, slowly and over time, my perspective of Jiren started to change as I watched him continuously annihilate everyone in the T.O.P. I contemplated for a bit, and started to ask myself what made him so fascinating as a character, a view I still have of him even after his backstory was revealed. Why does a characters backstory have to be convoluted for them to be a likeable anyways? Dragon Ball never had any complex backstories; perhaps one could argue that Jiren’s backstory wasn’t particularly unique amongst the other characters, but Jiren as a whole is more distinctive than the entire main cast combined. Take a good look at Dragon Ball Super, note the constant asspull powerups and gimmick transformations among the main cast and major antagonists; of course, Jiren and the Pride Troopers are the only exemptions. Now, take a good look at Jiren, a man that has achieved his unconquerable strength and wisdom through continuous HARD WORK, MEDITATION and has never once resorted to pathetic gimmicks. I have long accepted that Jiren is the best and that he’s also the STRONGEST character in the entire franchise. When will you accept it?

Consider the nuanced juxtaposition of Jiren's character. He strives for the upholding of justice, yet fears the inadequacy of his own philosophy strongly enough to discard his ideals in order to maintain quiescence with his beliefs, which are his sole motivation due to the trauma of loss. He is staunchly persistent in his personal goals, almost to a point of fault, as they force him to abandon close relationships and interpersonal ties, leading him to be surrounded by like-minded individuals - and yet, completely alone, crushed by the all-encompassing and solitary silence. This runs perpendicular with most modern depictions of heroes of justice, almost all of whom seek to garner rapport and camaraderie with their fellows. Yet Jiren's core beliefs parallel an impressive number of literary paragons. What a fascinating, thought-provoking character we've been graced with. No mortal man could have conceived of such an esoteric and compelling character. Sometimes I even wonder if he created himself through sheer force of will.

I feel like a huge reason people misunderstand Jiren's characterization and subsequently dismiss it as "bland", "boring", and "generic" is that they don't recognize the meticulously-crafted nuances that give him form. This isn't an insult; newcomers--also known as "casuals" to the more uncouth individuals--are unfamiliar with shonen tropes, and only regurgitate what they perceive as ultimate truths as a result of blind hearsay. Again, this is not meant as an insult: ignorance in and of itself is not an imperfection. It is only when that ignorance germinates and blossoms into WILLFUL ignorance that it becomes detrimental to one's continued existence as a worthwhile member of humanity. Jiren the Gray transcends the quintessential tropes of a shonen character who lost someone important to him/her and seeks to atone and rise above this tragedy. He does not cleave to his deceased master's teachings as if they are gospel merely because he was unable to safe him; he instead crafted his own ideals, virtues, and motivations in the way he saw as most advantageous in regards to accomplishing his ultimate goal: to utterly, WITHOUT FAIL, espouse his master's teachings. Jiren is not beholden to Gicchin's viewpoints or personal, individual ideals: he instead recognizes that his fallen master would want him to walk his own path, regardless of the possible and probable contradicting vectors their respective moral codes could cross. This, more than anything else, cements Jiren as his own character--indeed, his own man. He pulled himself up by his bootstraps, using his beloved master's demise not as a crutch, but as a singular motivation to reinforce HIS OWN beliefs, HIS OWN ways of life, while at the same time deftly weaving Gicchin's persona into his own mode of existence. Jiren is more than a character in a legendarily-influential shonen story that will never be surpassed. He is an ideal. A belief. A way of life. He is the summit.

Nubian king

Jan 25, 2021
As I sit and pontificate upon esoteric ponderances such as the scope of the universe, the meaning of existence, and the magnificence of Jiren the Gray, I find myself quite often contemplating upon the incongruous audacity of this magnanimous character's detractors. Are they simply envious of us? As intellectual titans of the highest caliber, such a conclusion would not be unfounded. Might it be that they are intimidated? As a studious arbiter of logical thought, I have been privy to--and, in some instances, been the proprietor of--many instances of naysayers' intellectual dismemberment at the hands of the myriad Jirenscholars, so this hypothesis, too, has its merits. It takes a true scholarly mind and unflinching perseverance in the face of adversity and criticism to maintain such an unflinching level of intellectual honesty and peerless perspicacity that has become the hallmark of the Jirenscholars. Perhaps, rather than crush them underfoot as helpless insectoids, utilizing our collective titanic intellect as a proverbial boot, we should show them a modicum of pity and extend to them the enlightened hand of the Gray. Pity and reliance on others, of course, is the bane of the cultivation of true inner strength, but some beings begin life too weak to seek it out on their own. They are simply dealt a poor hand, but they must rise above it instead of fighting blindly against it with childish insults, jejune arguments, and a veritable maelstrom of logical fallacies that they tirelessly pepper us with in a never ending, fruitless onslaught. It is our duty, brethren, to show ALL peoples the way. Even those that seek to turn from it. GLORY AND APPROBATION TO JIREN THE GRAY!

I have to confess something. I was not always a scholar. It is noticeable, as my vernacular fails to be as rich and sharp as that of my peers. However, I live in respect and accordance with the teachings of Jiren and what he represents. Even if my brain, due to its limitations in terms of both biology and a past life lived in ignorance, isn't as potent as my fellow scholars, I strive to set the example that ignorance is a choice. Every genius needs assistants, who, while not on the same intellectual level, are still of a certain mental pedigree, and contribute in the search of knowledge and truth accordingly. This character, Jiren the Gray. The name caught my eye when it was first uttered. Something about it rung deep within myself, the last speck of hope within my spirit struggling within the darkness. Then, I saw it. His design, his actions. It spoke to me in a way I could never have imagined. So filled with awe was I at this character that my very being changed. I understood his message. Almost from night to day, my world changed. I got urges not sin and partake in vice, but to sculpt my mind and body. As soon as I noticed, I was already jacked and on my way to achieving a toned body, and my mind wandered from math to philosophy on my spare time. Women took notice of me, I began making more friends, reconnected with my distant family. I landed a good job at a company, with a promotion on the way already. I have only Jiren to thank. I am proud to be a scholar, now and forever.

God, I love this fucking character.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I haven't even finished playing yet, but God damn, that son is a piece of shit. Racist as fuck to mortals, and taking Heles' ability to have children. This is why daughters are better. Like, I cannot express how fucking evil that is. It's also stupid he's so racist, considering his attendant is a mortal. I should have fucking slept with her. I chose not to out of respect, but I sure as shit won't on a different playthrough.

Viastra being Gine is nice, but weird, considering it feels more like she's an ancient Saiyan. The clone absolutely redeemed himself, with that twist.

Gin, I still want dead, but this son and The Warriors, I fucking hate. What the fuck. So this piece of shit son cut out the eyes and tongue of Heles too? God damn, what the fuck? He needs to fucking die.

Last edited:

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I disagree. I thought he was getting too stupid and lazy sometime after the clone arc, but that issue was fixed with the whole purgatory thing. What's stupid is this son.

I also kinda wish the Grand Priestess had blue skin. Who is in charge of the Android port? Fucking hell, I'm at 0.6. Even if I skipped the story on a desktop, it'll still take forever.

As someone who has also tried finding an artist who can mimic styles /and/ do nsfw, the dude going on about just posting on Deviantart is dead wrong. I've had people with ms paint skills just reply to the thread. I tell them within the post to message me showing proof they can mimic, and there's a shit ton of bad anatomy.

Even on fucking Twitter, you can ask for something like the Persona or Pokémon style, and see a bunch of portfolios with shitty art. The one who did the halfbodies was the best he got.

The others are nowhere near as good, since that first guy was what made this game unique, but it's not completely terrible.

As for the topic of money, this is a piracy site. I'm actually surprised the 'Famous' Tier hasn't been taken yet, cause I would love to put my Saiyan into this game. Though it looks like that tier is some kind of text only mention, rather than actual artwork like other games tend to have, when they let you put in ocs? I would gladly pay the annually if there was clarification on this.

Well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know why in the hell anyone would side with Vados that deep in. The Warriors are already braindead paranoid as is. Killing the son isn't even enough at this point. There needs to be more time travel for Heles to be alright, because fuck all the torture she got. Even the mortal had almost gotten raped by that bastard Gin.

I can't hate Vados, cause she's too sexy, but that son is in no way redeemable. I'd fucking hate for a time travel plot to stop him from getting kidnapped, knowing what a bastard he is, just because he's an arrogant piece of shit.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
So far loving the use of lore to make an OC deity in the DB universe. Its almost crazy to think Vados was mocking the protag at first, making him seem useless and dopey. Now? Not so much.

Oof:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was having tons of fun… but one huge peeve. WHY CAN I ONLY
DO ONE THING BEFORE I NEED SLEEP? Talk to Panchy and I need sleep. I slept on her lap pillow thighs. :(

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes