Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
RIP headphone users, so all i got from this was a incredibly loud music in my ears from the main menu, i feel i wasted some time.

Saving you the trouble guys, the pics in the 1st post are all the pics you're getting in this
Wait what...

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The game need work, but they explored a good idea using this new Dragon Ball anime. Dragon ball used to be better in the past tough, this one is too childish, Goku himself acts like a idiot ( more than the usual, nice but cool he used to have in dragon ball z ) the entire anime, all the time running to that Bios guy: mister bios this, mister bios that...; and that part where he told Vegita he never kissed a girl in his life?The guy is married, 2 kids, and on the first Dragon ball they showed him kissing his wife at least twice, but now the guy never kissed anyone to reinforce his idiot persona in the new series.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Damn I would had been down if it had better art especially Whis's sister.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I like the concept, but considering how it has been going with Fairy Tale Adventures (although I haven't checked the last few updates) I just can't get my hopes up at all.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Guys relax, it's v 0.1. Don't ask until v 0.20, so they figure out what to do, the plot, add the artstyle they want etc etc.
Donwloading now to check the begining of their job, just don't judge just yet. It's way too early.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
They literally said in the patreon post that this is a "very short introduction demo"

Do people not read?

It looks pretty cool though
2 things
1. ppl don't really read the thread cause they ask the same question that was ask not 2 post back.
2. If they got it from here an not patreon they world not know that cause its not in the op an even if it was I refer u to number 1 of my 2 things .

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
First Fairy Tale Adventures now THIS? Masquerade Games are killing it rn. These guys are about to become really popular :) good for them!
First gotta finish them games imo, before you become popular with me. It's like me i am pretty popular because i finish my

Lol, only 2 images? They got 4 artists. How does that work?
2nd game

Reactions: Lolicop

joh

Aug 20, 2017
Yes finally thank you so much for starting to make this game hopefully it gets done fully and not abandoned keep it up

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Look interesting. The dragon ball universe catches the attention of many people, let's see how the story progresses. Good luck and thx.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
First impression not a good one a total waste of time nothing to do. :C Perhaps i will give a try again in future updates.

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
there's nothing interesting in it to do at all yet, but once more work is put into it, i'm sure it'll be good. i think the art style's great!

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes