Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
not to sound mean i hope, but the angels are way slender and so are most main characters in DB generally when females.. even the sayian's wive's who have 2 or 2+ sons have nice figure's many women would want.. face is alright on vados for not being an Anime/manga drawing. but the ass and breasts/boobs are way wrong size. Ofc if you plan on full parody nothing looking like the same on db content it works but for no other female characters its bad idea to make them look like that vs their normal looks. i like the idea of the story it has merits. Is a populare theme few have done any parody adult stuff. wish em luck!

FuckersGulch

Jul 16, 2017
Hit the watch thread button before even reading the description, was not dissapointed. I look forward to seeing how this one develops.

555Pa

Dec 1, 2017
The demo was a waste of time but it has potential. I will definitely play it in the future.
Hell, maybe I will even spend some money if it turns to be a good game.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
whilest i've wanted a dragon ball game for a while now,the fact that the MC is apparently not an adult is something that'll stop me from playing this,that's allways weirded me out in games like this.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Whatever happens with this game, I just want "MY BULMA!" to be in there somewhere.

trjr101

Mar 7, 2018
Really looking forward to how this progresses. There is not much more than just the first few images, which is a bad in my honest opinion. Will definitely check this out in a few months when there is a lot more content.

Lolicop

Aug 9, 2017
First gotta finish them games imo, before you become popular with me. It's like me i am pretty popular because i finish my

2nd game
Yes of course! I just think they're talented. I do agree that finished game equate to more popularity, surely. :)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Liked the intro/Demo and I loved Vados :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes