3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Okay So where Is Android 18's room? I am at the part where she puts me in the "friend Zone" Because Of Krillin than tells me she will be in her room. But I have yet to interact with 18 and her wanting to contact Krillin. Only she doesn't have as a room!

sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
Where can you find android 18's room? Shes turned into goddess lazuli, and i need to find her for a mission but no where to be found.

Aug 4, 2020
So I could very much be stupid and just missed unlocking events for quests but I've only had one follow the other and many events are referenced that I certainly didn't experience, like 18 remarrying for some reason even though it was only established not long ago that Krillin was kidnapped not killed and mc being the god of two universes when I've no recollection of the prologue establishing this, only that the mc is a young god of destruction. Is this normal? Am I missing something? Am I just straight retarded and completely missed some dialogue even though I haven't skipped any?
I think you just missed dialogue. MC is the God of universe 6 and 7 because champa and Beerus got erased by Zeno. That's why Vados is your angel and not whis, also why you can go to earth.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
I think you just missed dialogue. MC is the God of universe 6 and 7 because champa and Beerus got erased by Zeno. That's why Vados is your angel and not whis, also why you can go to earth.
Thanks, I'm not sure how I missed dialogue but as long as it's on me it's all good.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
I read some of the comments here and it seems the game is changing/changed quite a lot, do any of you have an older version so that I can play it ?

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
Quick qestion ... why is this game so fucking broken!!! loads of buttons that are useless. dropped plot lines, and loads of plotlines that were started but never continued hell even a whole mechanic I can't use you know godtube or whatever. Seriously I'm a few hours in and while it's still playable and somewhat enjoyable it's in a terrible state I'm not even complaining at this point so much as wondering what the fuck happened. Not to mention completely forgotten and abandoned characters seriously I've never seen something so broken and fucked up like the potential the talent it's all there but it's like someone took the developers Idea's threw them in a blender and only used half of what came out.

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Where can you find android 18's room? Shes turned into goddess lazuli, and i need to find her for a mission but no where to be found.
I think the developer messed up the code or just forgot to add her room. Since the last time I played the game there were some changes in the UI and they added/changed some of the art, an example, now you can see the MC picture in the textbox when the MC is talking and the Vados has a new and better picture in the textbox too. So, looks like this changes kind of broke the game, because like you, I can't talk to 18 and I can't start the prisioner event with Videl. Hope they fix that soon and not like with Videl, that even after so many updates and years, you have to use the Dragon Balls to "restart" her event.

Quick qestion ... why is this game so fucking broken!!! loads of buttons that are useless. dropped plot lines, and loads of plotlines that were started but never continued hell even a whole mechanic I can't use you know godtube or whatever. Seriously I'm a few hours in and while it's still playable and somewhat enjoyable it's in a terrible state I'm not even complaining at this point so much as wondering what the fuck happened. Not to mention completely forgotten and abandoned characters seriously I've never seen something so broken and fucked up like the potential the talent it's all there but it's like someone took the developers Idea's threw them in a blender and only used half of what came out.
I asked the same to the developer years ago in his patreon and he never replied, he only gave me a like. And I even complained that some girls got corrupted pretty fast in comparison with others, like 18, you have to "grind" her love to fuck her, and Bulma just thown herself to you and begs you to be fucked, her mom too. The pacing with some girls is weird. I don't know if the developer doesn't care or he doesn't know what to do. There is a lot of old art that looks more like sketching that final art and they never updated it, now looks like they have other artist, hope this one can make a good job, at least the new Vados looks better than the previous one.

Was it removed from steam ?
The game is still on steam but is abandoned, the last update was like 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Oh hey, I remember playing this when it went by its old name.
Didn't reach the end of content though because the moment it got to the part where you actually had to do some GoD stuff, no matter the choices I made I got a bad result, which got on my nerves something fierce considering I had been grinding for hours to become as ridiculously powerful as possible as well as being the handmade saiyan GoD of Zeno.
That, combined with the fact that it followed the Android Saga trope of a robot being on par with literally the most powerful being in the universe kinda killed the game for me.
Definitely willing to give it another shot though...when I'm really bored.

Last edited:

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Bro add a way to save when not in palace cause it only allowed me to save when I'm in palace and when i went back in time, it doesn't even give save and load options anymore after completing quests that are in a different location which is annoying cause every time i start up the game it returns me to the main menu and makes me lose a whole lot of progress so please add the option to save after a quest no matter the location.

KurOneSho

Dec 31, 2021
Bro add a way to save when not in palace cause it only allowed me to save when I'm in palace and when i went back in time, it doesn't even give save and load options anymore after completing quests that are in a different location which is annoying cause every time i start up the game it returns me to the main menu and makes me lose a whole lot of progress so please add the option to save after a quest no matter the location.
Have you tried clicking right-mouse-button?

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes