3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
I did play this a few years ago....though I will admit it was kinda hard to track some things. Hope its easier now cause I did enjoy playing.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Divine Adventure [v1.2] [Masquerade] Compressed

PC/MAC (1,57GB/209MB) Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just as heads up, playing the compressed version is playing v1.2 with the scripts of v1.05.
the progress indicator (the variable BulmaQ) stops at 19.2, in v1.2 it ends at 25.
not to mention all the missing changed character and side image definitions.
tl;dr you will not see any new content added since v1.05.

• Hey there
Reactions: Exoplast

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
just as heads up, playing the compressed version is playing v1.2 with the scripts of v1.05.
the progress indicator (the variable BulmaQ) stops at 19.2, in v1.2 it ends at 25.
not to mention all the missing changed character and side image definitions.
tl;dr you will not see any new content added since v1.05.
Ok. Thanks for pointing out,will redo it. Have used the version that is linked in the op for the repack. Have you any hint how to fix this.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Ok. Thanks for pointing out,will redo it. Have used the version that is linked in the op for the repack. Have you any hint how to fix this.
sure, just use the scripts already present in the release and don't extract scripts.rpa.

Reactions: Exoplast

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
I like this game so much but I feel like the updates takes too long and short should I play this version or wait for the next version?(hard to choose since I absolutely like this game)

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
I haven't played for quite a while so can anyone explain to me what this about a Trunks and Goten picture?

AlfMO

Sep 30, 2021
Wth is with this update anyway? Most of the functions are locked and we can only play the quest.
The art is outright not what we expected. And the new content is barely reaching 30mins
Sigh, I am just sad.
I love this game, but seeing it's path makes me sad. Welp, godspeed dev.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
what yall think about this update
Skipped through the remaining Draco segments (but that's par for the course, just not interested.) I'm glad to see that finally the MC is telling it how it is. I'm getting to the point that I don't think there isn't a person that doesn't annoy me now, the only exception is (I think) the guards. They are the only ones I can still actually tolerate which is ironic because, it would seem that all their lines of dialogue are bugged, in this latest update. It is somewhat cereal for me though however, I can relate to the MC on so many levels. I've spent the whole game trying to be the good guy and I've caught a never ending amount of flack for it and now the pendulum has swung for me, I've got no tolerance for anything now. There is a scene with the MC in the latest update where you finally catch up with the "Juuls" character after your search for your daughter and after his "pity me pity me" monologue I still killed him because, I ended up just thinking to myself "whatever" I just don't care anymore. I was actually angry that I couldn't punish the grand daughter character for this whole nonsense and found it equally frustrating that the MC just let go the whole "oh look who we found just wondering around outside, conveniently after you just happened to kill all our enemies" I've actually really started enjoying making examples of everyone, which is as I've said, the polar opposite of how I've tried to play up to the betrayal arc.

Last edited:

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
what yall think about this update
it was clearly a "course correction" update but aside from that there was no other content really. so i think "meh" sums it up nicely

Skipped through the remaining Draco segments (but that's par for the course, just not interested.) I'm glad to see that finally the MC is telling it how it is. I'm getting to the point that I don't think there isn't a person that doesn't annoy me now, the only exception is (I think) the guards. They are the only ones I can still actually tolerate which is ironic because, it would seem that all their lines of dialogue are bugged, in this latest update. It is somewhat cereal for me though however, I can relate to the MC on so many levels. I've spent the whole game trying to be the good guy and I've caught a never ending amount of flack for it and now the pendulum has swung for me, I've got no tolerance for anything now. There is a scene with the MC in the latest update where you finally catch up with the "Juuls" character after your search for your daughter and after his "pity me pity me" monologue I still killed him because, I ended up just thinking to myself "whatever" I just don't care anymore. I was actually angry that I couldn't punish the grand daughter character for this whole nonsense and found it equally frustrating that the MC just let go the whole "oh look who we found just wondering around outside, conveniently after you just happened to kill all our enemies" I've actually really started enjoying making examples of everyone, which is as I've said, the polar opposite of how I've tried to play up to the betrayal arc.
fr though, why does the MC have to be on EVERYONE'S SHIT LIST? It does feel like many characters have acute memory loss and only recall the betrayal arc

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes