3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Maeek

May 26, 2022
since choices matter now should i restart? Don't remember any choices i made and am not sure if i want to keep them the same

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
As promised they did fix the whole incest thing although the reasoning didn't make much sense to me, like why would such pics of bulma and chichi be available on the internet :ROFLMAO: better would have have simply saying photoshop or stole it from their phones
Also while this was a good attempt at correcting the whole thing I'd much prefer if they actually removed those dialogues from the game, I personally wouldn't mind playing the content of 1.1 again with some changes to it. Plus that makes it so people who play for the first time don't have to go through it lol
What was the change? iirc its the MC and a certain egyptian godess right? was there others i forgot?

Reactions: valar95

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
GodTube VR is a new option that allows players to take their Divine Infinity character and insert them into another alternate "universe". Try it out!
With the release of "GodTube", players can jump straight to ALL the scenes. This allows you to also check if there are any specific scenes that you may have missed in story mode.
https://f95zone.to/threads/godtube-v1-0-masquerade.33843/
can someone make a gallery for this game

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
GodTube VR is a new option that allows players to take their Divine Infinity character and insert them into another alternate "universe". Try it out!
With the release of "GodTube", players can jump straight to ALL the scenes. This allows you to also check if there are any specific scenes that you may have missed in story mode.
https://f95zone.to/threads/godtube-v1-0-masquerade.33843/
Yea, but sadly its pretty behind the current game content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Travel to planets as the Anubis you always wanted to be, live the vegeta sayian commmander life,
what is there not to like? Maybe the grind with vados in the beginning learning some spirit bombs,
but all that is worth it, no?
This worth a try?

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Crazy think is just today I was thinking 'huh, whatever happened to that game' and sure enough I check the latest updates and I see it there.

ano431123

Mar 22, 2022
Has anyone figured out the fix for the "final battle"? Still stuck with there only being 3 followers instead of 4 and that was 6 months ago. Alternatively anyone got a save past that?

Reactions: Hgryg
Jul 5, 2017
Its been a long while since i last played, is this game still worth playing, story-wise? Is everything with Vados resolved or is there still some beef?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DivineAdventure-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DenaruR

Jan 10, 2021
i love this game, and i think it has potential to be one of the best if not the best parody game on f95,but the way that the creators try and force new characters like draco and giving the mc a family really holds the potential of the game back, i would recommend the player going back in time and having to stop vados from turning into a human thus making the game take a refresh and the player could be able to go on more adventures and screw more ladys. I feel like the biggest power this game has is the way it makes you be put into the mc shoes and i love that, i mean who would right?. adding new universes like marvel, dc and other animes could benefit the game and add more content, and i feel like the ending of the player ending up with android 18 should be the end of the game. but right now i feel like the family is just holding back the mc, the family ending is good but the reason i feel like the games popular is cuz we all want to be able to fuck these fictional women and the family is just cockblocking the mc, the game was much better when we were going around fucking a lot of women and showing off our power, i hope the creators can see this and maybe keep this in their minds when making new updates. all in all i hope the game grows more than ever and we can see this project grow even larger than ever.

Hgryg

Feb 12, 2021
I can't continue the final battle scene because I only have three allies to fight four opponents

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes