3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I think we killed the game. Masq may be starting over from square 1.
Yikes, I certainly hope not :( That would be a crying shame. I admit, I think the game could benefit from the Dev themselves playing it through from beginning to end to get a better idea of what exactly's needing done (I started a new save when 1.1 was released and like the rings in a tree, the development 'rings' are noticable) but starting from scratch seems a bit like knocking the house down because some 'cowboy builder' made a pigs meal of your awning. I throughly enjoy this game and true there are some indiscrepancies in story logic here and there (that furrows my brow on occasion) but I do feel as though these can be addressed without burning the project to the ground.

Last edited:

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Yikes, I certainly hope not :( That would be a crying shame. I admit, I think the game could benefit from the Dev themselves playing it through from beginning to end to get a better idea of what exactly's needing done (I started a new save when 1.1 was released and like the rings in a tree, the development 'rings' are noticable) but starting from scratch seems a bit like knocking the house down because some 'cowboy builder' made a pigs meal of your awning. I throughly enjoy this game and true there are some indiscrepancies in story logic here and there (that furrows my brow on occasion) but I do feel as though these can be addressed without burning the project to the ground.
Even if they start over, they at least have a foundation this time. Also, here's hoping they don't give up creative control this time around. That is what really ruined the game.

Sep 10, 2022
Even if they start over, they at least have a foundation this time. Also, here's hoping they don't give up creative control this time around. That is what really ruined the game.
Decided to give my two cents, there is no need to start from scratch, the game is pretty straightfoward when it comes to the story, most inconcistencies can be fixed by re-writing dialogues and adding extra scenes (Like the Towa Arc), maybe some mini-games at it to give sensation of the plot moving. I have never opening the game code to see, but most bugs, like the prayer one, can be fixed. Overall, an overall (lmao) is only necessary for the last update (since most people are fine with the last ones before this), so yeah, remove the ntr vibe, make Draco arc just an momentary thing and it's back to trails.

Sep 10, 2022
Burning to the ground is quite harsh, is uncommon but not unheard of devs remaking their games, that Persona one is an example, but an remake would only be necessary if masq wanted to add more stuff like, extra open-world tools, optional girls with optional planets, quests, etc. since the game is almost linear, an re-writing is the most efficient approach, hell if I was Masq, I would call the next update that, an update that fixes a bunch of issues left behind, making the part 1 complete and moving forward for the part 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hey Masq, many players do not have problems with incest content (as long as the MC is the protagonist, if there is another guy doing his mom, then you are getting in a dangerous field called NTR, NTR is bad for this game because a god of destruction will not tolerate anyone to fuck his bitches) so, don't go that way.
Don't pay attention to people made of cristal or snowflakes.
I loved the story for your game and Heles is really hot.
Just one thing, i miss the ambience music for scenes so much. We undestand you must avoid problems with copy. So, is there a posibility to "patch" the game in order to restore some "forbidden" DB music???
That would be great if possible.
Don't panic if some people do not like your content at first. Just ask to your patrons in patreon and use this forum as a complementary feedback or ideas source.
Best of luck for you and your team.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
is there any update of the game going to happen on here
Typically, yes. In all due time it does. Sometimes by the grace of the developer, sometimes by the good will of a subscriber. I'd imagine though, there are probably quite a few people going to be interested in this update considering the controversy over the previous installment(s?).

It wouldn't be very fair to the patraons I concede but, releasing the latest build here sooner than later may help to abate the concerns some people may have had and bring back some of that interest that may have been lost after the last update.

As I've said, I realise that perhaps this would not be fair to those that have subscribed with the sole purpose of getting access to this update sooner but it may be in the best interest of the project to let people see sooner than later just what has been done to help lay their concerns to rest. A one off if you will, with all things considered. Something to restore the faith, so to speak.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Divine Adventure v1.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Oh how sweet irony is.
NTR not from MC is bad because MC will kill anyone who dares to fuck his bitches.

Do you want the MC killing many characters in the game??? That will be useless for the plot.
The point to be powerful in the game is to dominate, not to simply eliminate.
Of course, using the "Hakai" option is great and fun, but, you play as a god, not as a serial killer.

Nov 28, 2018
As promised they did fix the whole incest thing although the reasoning didn't make much sense to me, like why would such pics of bulma and chichi be available on the internet :ROFLMAO: better would have have simply saying photoshop or stole it from their phones
Also while this was a good attempt at correcting the whole thing I'd much prefer if they actually removed those dialogues from the game, I personally wouldn't mind playing the content of 1.1 again with some changes to it. Plus that makes it so people who play for the first time don't have to go through it lol

MenmaYuYuYu

Aug 22, 2021
I'm new to this game, is this discontinued or on hold?
I've just finished the part where MC and Aeshuria went to meet his son and Vados.

EDIT: Also I'm playing the android port so I can't save. :(
Will there be any other events after the "Family Reunion" event?

EDIT 2: Dum dum, I purposely donwloaded the android port and didn't read that it was an older version of the game.:FacePalm:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 69 Votes