3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hi there everyone, I feel like this is important to say at this point. I know that the latest updates has given a lot of us, some pause for concern, but.. The devolper has addressed those concerns. They've been in contact with us, here. They've prostraited themselves before us, despite them having a patreaon, which is their forum for finding out how people feel about their product. They don't have to have a dialogue, and exhcange with us here, a pirate site that often gets accsess to the petreon release, before it's meant to be released to the public. No one is saying you should not voice your concerns! but try to remember (when you are taking your frustration out on the person that cares about you) to count your blessings also.

Sep 10, 2022
Then you should take up on the roleo of an editor, because your writer definetly needs the guidiance. Tbf in the first place you should've blocked the idea. Toriyama was the same if we're on DB topic, the reason Cell wasn't stuck on that ugly ass first form was because of his editor, and on several occasions, behind many good decision for the series was instigated by his editors.
If I remember correctly Cell was not a thing at first, it was 19 and 20 (hence why Trunks said 19 and 20 and not 17 and 18 when the first issue came), but once his ex-editor saw the villains he said they didn't looked menacing enough so he changed to 17 and 18, and again same thing, decided to make cell. So I'm not saying having an editor is bad, but it's kinda irrelevant having a good editor if the writer is bad at his job, how someone wrote the last update without realizing that maybe, just maybe, it seems to much too fast is beyond me.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I don't understand what you're doing here.
My writer tried taking the story in a different route; people didn't like it/it didn't work out. Fair enough, we'll fix it and move on. I've already apologised for it repeatedly.

Like legitimately what do you want me to do? His idea wasn't liked by the fans, cool, I'll take it out.

This whole scene that you're trying to cause is unnecessary.
this is why you don't hire people who hate the content they are working on. this is just like the netflixs witcher.

Sep 10, 2022
this is why you don't hire people who hate the content they are working on. this is just like the netflixs witcher.
lmao that shitshow is at least funny seeing from afar (except the part that they stole art from some guy on the internet), the last DA update was just miserable. Also blaming the new writer is such a dick move, everyone in the team is at fault, whoever coded and "drew" the new art was completely aware of the new content and agreed upon being released, just shocked no one thought it was gonna look bad putting sharing/ntr content in a harem game after stated the opposite in the past. But what can you do, at least Masq is gonna retcon, I have seem devs doing less and worse. Not that it matters to me in specific, I'm quitting the game after the new art being add.

Reactions: Lavu

Hahqv

Feb 17, 2020
I don't like the idea of sharing but I'll give it another try. Let's hope you don't make this mistake.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
lmao that shitshow is at least funny seeing from afar (except the part that they stole art from some guy on the internet), the last DA update was just miserable. Also blaming the new writer is such a dick move, everyone in the team is at fault, whoever coded and "drew" the new art was completely aware of the new content and agreed upon being released, just shocked no one thought it was gonna look bad putting sharing/ntr content in a harem game after stated the opposite in the past. But what can you do, at least Masq is gonna retcon, I have seem devs doing less and worse. Not that it matters to me in specific, I'm quitting the game after the new art being add.
Which art was stolen?

I don't think you really know how tricky working with artists can be. I had a main artist that drew 90% of Divine Adventure's work. One day out of the blue she decides to bail with no explanation. This was when I didn't update the game for 2 months. I then found another main artist only for him to bail the next month. I then decided to go through a sequence of different artists at once. This worked well for a while until people started complaining about the art being lower quality. I had to quickly fix this by finding higher quality artists which comes with a price.

Higher quality artist = Longer art times. The guy who drew Kefla's art takes a month to complete a character artwork, and that's not even CG.

With this new AI art stuff, I can at least do half the work myself then get them to do CGs and everything else. Now they would have no excuse. But even then it's still the same problem; Aeshauria, Heles and Android 21's artists STILL haven't responded to me in the past 2 weeks.

It's cool and all to have an opinion but this whole thing is unnecessary. I legitimately don't understand why people are coming in here to say they are quitting the game. Like I'm genuinely curious, are you saying it because you want the game to get better or are you just coming to post for the sake of posting? If I quit a game, I move on and never talk about it again. I already said everything will be sorted in the next update. If that's good for you then wait, if not then just ignore

Sep 10, 2022
Which art was stolen?

I don't think you really know how tricky working with artists can be. I had a main artist that drew 90% of Divine Adventure's work. One day out of the blue she decides to bail with no explanation. This was when I didn't update the game for 2 months. I then found another main artist only for him to bail the next month. I then decided to go through a sequence of different artists at once. This worked well for a while until people started complaining about the art being lower quality. I had to quickly fix this by finding higher quality artists which comes with a price.

Higher quality artist = Longer art times. The guy who drew Kefla's art takes a month to complete a character artwork, and that's not even CG.

With this new AI art stuff, I can at least do half the work myself then get them to do CGs and everything else. Now they would have no excuse. But even then it's still the same problem; Aeshauria, Heles and Android 21's artists STILL haven't responded to me in the past 2 weeks.

It's cool and all to have an opinion but this whole thing is unnecessary. I legitimately don't understand why people are coming in here to say they are quitting the game. Like I'm genuinely curious, are you saying it because you want the game to get better or are you just coming to post for the sake of posting? If I quit a game, I move on and never talk about it again. I already said everything will be sorted in the next update. If that's good for you then wait, if not then just ignore
I was talking about the Witcher, their spin-off stole art from an guy on twitter. lemme make clear that I don't think you ever stole any art, even the whole Caulifla place-holder incident from years ago.

I didn't said anything about using the AI being wrong or bad or whatever, I just make the '' quotes in drew cuz it was not actually drawn by a human being, clearly because certain drawings have inconsistent eyes and hands, but again I never used as an argument against the new update even though I don't like it. So your explanation about how hard working with artists are is irrelevant to my comment.

Also this game, like most ones in this site is different than the average game, instead of buying it once and like or dislike it, the game has been a thing for four years, and you have and are receiving help from the patrons from all this time, you can't use the argument like you did about moving on when people have invested so much time and money on it. Everyone here loved the game and want it to be good, but the last upgrade have little of what it was DA, the protagonist is the protagonist, making such a change without hearing people's first is so unbelievable dense, add the whole hint of Draco wanting to fuck his mom (OUR WIFE) is beyond insanity for an harem game, so if you make such changes, hell yeah I will be vocal about it, I have been here enough to say what I think I can.

What you can't understand? this is a forum so people can talk, it's normal that people will say if they like, dislike something at the point of either: "I will keep supporting your work because I like it" or "I will no longer play the game cuz it lost anything that hold my interest", this place is not different than nowhere else like twitter or other forums. My last comment was based on the fact that I have no expectation that the game will get better and I considered unfair how you blamed your writer. You can say that it will be sorted next update, it does not matter because the most untrustworthy events already happened, if we can't trust you to keep your word about what content will be in this game, why trust you at all at the next update?
So yeah, I wrote my last message because I could and like to voice my opinion or facts in general and you have not proved me or anybody else wrong at all, but that was the only message that I was gonna post about this hole situation, since I won't play the next update. I wish everyone a good day.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
friends I have a problem I'm in the part of the game where my son cheats on me and I go to prison then no questions appear what do I do can someone help me

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I was talking about the Witcher, their spin-off stole art from an guy on twitter. lemme make clear that I don't think you ever stole any art, even the whole Caulifla place-holder incident from years ago.

I didn't said anything about using the AI being wrong or bad or whatever, I just make the '' quotes in drew cuz it was not actually drawn by a human being, clearly because certain drawings have inconsistent eyes and hands, but again I never used as an argument against the new update even though I don't like it. So your explanation about how hard working with artists are is irrelevant to my comment.

Also this game, like most ones in this site is different than the average game, instead of buying it once and like or dislike it, the game has been a thing for four years, and you have and are receiving help from the patrons from all this time, you can't use the argument like you did about moving on when people have invested so much time and money on it. Everyone here loved the game and want it to be good, but the last upgrade have little of what it was DA, the protagonist is the protagonist, making such a change without hearing people's first is so unbelievable dense, add the whole hint of Draco wanting to fuck his mom (OUR WIFE) is beyond insanity for an harem game, so if you make such changes, hell yeah I will be vocal about it, I have been here enough to say what I think I can.

What you can't understand? this is a forum so people can talk, it's normal that people will say if they like, dislike something at the point of either: "I will keep supporting your work because I like it" or "I will no longer play the game cuz it lost anything that hold my interest", this place is not different than nowhere else like twitter or other forums. My last comment was based on the fact that I have no expectation that the game will get better and I considered unfair how you blamed your writer. You can say that it will be sorted next update, it does not matter because the most untrustworthy events already happened, if we can't trust you to keep your word about what content will be in this game, why trust you at all at the next update?
So yeah, I wrote my last message because I could and like to voice my opinion or facts in general and you have not proved me or anybody else wrong at all, but that was the only message that I was gonna post about this hole situation, since I won't play the next update. I wish everyone a good day.
Fair enough man, I'm working on the update now so hopefully thing should be better.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Also if anyone here happens to know any artists or links to available artists please let me know. Having a very difficult time finding reliable people

• Thinking Face

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Also if anyone here happens to know any artists or links to available artists please let me know. Having a very difficult time finding reliable people
You can always ask Zone to do art for you. They're a popular artist, but if not them, then perhaps trying looking on Twitter for atists.

I can see potential in this game, and I don't want to see it go to waste.

Also, I do think it's a waste that we couldn't impregnate ChiChi, Bulma, Videl, and 21. You could have had extra scenes.
If you get a new artist, I suggest you think about starting the game over to improve things. It's a good game, but it feels very linear.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I don't understand what you're doing here.
My writer tried taking the story in a different route; people didn't like it/it didn't work out. Fair enough, we'll fix it and move on. I've already apologised for it repeatedly.

Like legitimately what do you want me to do? His idea wasn't liked by the fans, cool, I'll take it out.

This whole scene that you're trying to cause is unnecessary.
You are the dev, YOU should be the one deciding how the game goes! Why are you giving control to other people? (however, player freedom is important, but don't give up creative control to a bad writer!)

Nov 28, 2018
Have you checked Lewd Pixels' discord server? They have many devs and artists there you might find someone. They also have channels for job posting kinda deal so you can drop a post there and maybe someone will contact you

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 69 Votes