3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
There is no ntr don’t worry, the main love interests are all for the MC.
That’s why Draco is in another part of the galaxy now with new characters. The dragon ball girls are all for the MC
i know its not related to the question but can you please help i cant summon videl or even get the universe 6 namekians to restart prisioner content cause i cant find them i click on planet zoret and i get the farmer

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
is there a walkthrough fro the game im kinda stuck. im at the point where vados dies and we train an ailen to replace her and where is the plannet with diamons on it?

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Okay, so Masq is missing some important stuff from their game.

1. Option buttons in, above, or below text boxes. (Save, Skip, Auto-text, etc. Stuff other Ren'py games usually have. You're literally unable to save after the betrayal because you don't have access to the bedroom! Big flaw in this game's design!)

2. Morality guides (good choice, bad choice, etc. Side with Vados or her mother).

Seriously, being unable to save makes it hard to go back and experience all the different choices without going through hours of text.

This is not written to be mean to the dev. I am merely offering criticism because this game has potential, and I see it being ruined by things like this.

Feb 23, 2022
Okay, so Masq is missing some important stuff from their game.

1. Option buttons in, above, or below text boxes. (Save, Skip, Auto-text, etc. Stuff other Ren'py games usually have. You're literally unable to save after the betrayal because you don't have access to the bedroom! Big flaw in this game's design!)

2. Morality guides (good choice, bad choice, etc. Side with Vados or her mother).

Seriously, being unable to save makes it hard to go back and experience all the different choices without going through hours of text.

This is not written to be mean to the dev. I am merely offering criticism because this game has potential, and I see it being ruined by things like this.
Its pretty obvious when you have to pick between Vados or her mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DredgenVayn

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
Masq can i please get some help i cant advance in the story im stuck after being sent to prison and i still got the summon prisoner thing and i cant get to the dragonballs to reset prisoner content

Sep 10, 2022
Yea honestly stuff like that will honestly throw off HAREM fans especially if it's a harem.. and for someone who LOVES this game and story that kinda disappointed me....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with your messages, the only problem that I have is when games add certain tags after years of not having it, like add ntr, incest, scat, etc cuz is very dismissive of the patreons who donated for the game that it was presented to them, but at this point the harem side of the game is pretty much destroyed, unless the MC goes ape shit and ignores everyone warnings, like 18, and do whatever he wants irrelevant of consequences. I haven't finished the new update cuz of 18's rant just bored me, (and the new art) so I don't really know where this game is going, it feels like I reached the end and now I'm playing the epilogue but it keeps going.

edit: multi-prot is honestly gonna kill the game for me, it was never about other protag but the currently one, so unless we can treat it as some sort of spin off dlc is just not gonna be the same game.

Sep 10, 2022
Its pretty obvious when you have to pick between Vados or her mother.
And that's the problem, no one would pick Vados sides irrelevant if her mother is gonna betray you later on cuz of all the horrible things she does to you and everyone around you, Vados is dead as a Lis unless you make her a slave or forgive her and give her a redemption arc, which I doubt anyone signed up for when playing the game at the beginning.

Sep 10, 2022
Masq can i please get some help i cant advance in the story im stuck after being sent to prison and i still got the summon prisoner thing and i cant get to the dragonballs to reset prisoner content
Did you downloaded the compressed version? cuz this one is broken and don't have al the currently content, unless someone updated it

Sep 10, 2022
I downloaded the one Masq put
then I have no idea why is this consistent problem happening, I had the same before, so I re downloaded both the normal and compressed version and after cheking the compressed one was giving problems, even though I thought that it was the normal one.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Definitely! I’ll do a poll seeing what people think about the incest thing.

yeah my initial idea was to have the player eventually die/ ascend and the son take over. Just not sure if Draco is likable enough yet hahaha
At this point, I've put so much work into the original mc, Draco as a replacment? I just shrug my shoulders at him. I've followed this game for a while and I've loved what you have done with it up to this point. Since the "Draco" arc has started, I've been largely rushing through it, waiting to get back to the main story and that is how I've come to see it. I've spent most of this new arc just shrugging my shoulders and that is not something I say lightly, not about this game.

You know it's actually really appropraite (it is almost unatural) when you think about it. The exact same thing happened in the serise! It was thought that people where getting tired of Goku so they made a new hero, his son Gohan but it fell flat, fast. People wanted Goku wanted their star and so, Gohan became a supporting character and they brought back Goku full time, the way Dragon ball was meant to be.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
If you want to shift your perspectives why not just start a new game? Honestly, there's nothing wrong with Draco! but he's really not mc material in this game. That's not an insult! but consider the themes of this game and consider the characters. It's an errotic adult novel and it works because the MC has be designed with this in mind. Draco, (as my step mother would proclaim) "is such a nice boy". Is his nature really appropraite for this game? I just can't see him saving the day.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 69 Votes