3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
The last thing I was able to do was mouth service from Vados, I can't even get to Tuffia. Its an endless cycle of sleep - talking to vados- mouth service- talking to fish then sleep again

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Hmmm okay! I'll see what I can do!
Thank you. The training grind is a pain for people who just want to progress the story. A lot of people like the game, but don't want to grind stuff.

Perhaps you can add features in a cheat mode to modify levels or skip to certain points in the game in case a player is playing a new version after playing the previous version.

This is just a suggestion. It would make things easier, and people would be less annoyed by loss of progress or grinding.

I hope my suggestion helped.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Any chance of getting an updated android version?
You should tag Masq to see if they'll reply to it. Android is behind and the downloads need an update. Android port hasn't been updated, but we might get a cheat system soon to skip the grinding.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
before I download is there a Linux version packaged along with the Windows version like with other Ren'Py games, or is it still just the Windows version by itself?

Oct 31, 2019
Windows:
Mac:

Divine Adventure 1.1

Changelog:

- Changed Arc name from "Battle of the gods" to "Lost Children"

- Morality added.
(Almost every option you take now will have consequences and shape the type of god your character is/will be.)

- Story updates!

- New scenes!

- New content and characters!

- New exploration content

- Choose your own adventure type of gameplay.
(I've tried to make it so that no matter what choice you choose, there is still a route. For example if a puzzle is too hard for you, you can choose to take a different route with different results! This also means that certain lewd scenes may or may not occur depending on your character choice.)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Divine Adventure v1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
i can't summon videl and i cant find the namekian planet in universe 6 i click on palnet Zoret and i get the famer please help

Last edited:

DeadRex002

Nov 24, 2021
I am replaying the entire game to get into the story again and I came across the ring of customization and the training room dialogue with vados. Are these 2 things still not a thing in the game that you can use?

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes