3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
No offense but do you personally ever release to the public? or just the ones that pay?
It really depends, I used to release to public all to the time but I had some patreons tell me that they found it unfair as it would be better to wait rather than pay to get the latest release.

Though since the next release comes before christmas, I'll just post it here!

Bootyclapp342

Aug 1, 2022
It really depends, I used to release to public all to the time but I had some patreons tell me that they found it unfair as it would be better to wait rather than pay to get the latest release.

Though since the next release comes before christmas, I'll just post it here!
I completely understand where they're coming from. I for one appreciate you all like you wouldn't believe though i'll say that. Game is incredible

• Red Heart
Reactions: luisar018 and Masq

SlavMandem

Jul 10, 2022
View attachment 1721628

Overview:
You play as a young boy (age left to user choice due to patreon rules) who is chosen to be the next god of destruction in universe 7 following the exile of both Beerus and Champa. With the help of your angel Vados you must attend to the duties of a GoD and raise the mortal level of universe 7. The main aspect of this game is that it is focused more on customisation as opposed to quantity. You will be able to modify the costumes of nearly every character you meet in game.
Previously "Dragon Ball Infinity"

Thread Updated: 2022-08-01
Release Date: 2022-07-29
Developer: Masquerade - Masq
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English
Other Games: GodTube - Fairy Tale Adventure
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android
(v1.0.6): - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Saves (v0.6)

Hopeless DIO thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 398236 View attachment 398232 View attachment 398229 View attachment 398237 View attachment 398230 View attachment 398238 View attachment 398231 View attachment 398239 View attachment 398233 View attachment 398234 View attachment 398235
How do i rest/sleep im at day 1300

Bootyclapp342

Aug 1, 2022
is the godtube content that has batgirl and the dc universe ever gonna go anywhere, like a side story to here or another game because the content with batgirl even tho it was short it was PERFECT.
I just played it because of your comment. Thay was some dope shit hahaha. Being a god of destruction killings DC heroes and doing shit with the women... Yeah brah

Reactions: DenaruR

DenaruR

Jan 10, 2021
I just played it because of your comment. Thay was some dope shit hahaha. Being a god of destruction killings DC heroes and doing shit with the women... Yeah brah
i know bro,the possibility's with that fucking diana, lois, iris, zatanna, harley and more bruh i hope they continue with the story that they have there.

Reactions: Bootyclapp342

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
Nope! Once you see the new release, you'll kind of see what I had planned for the story/game
I think the question would be more about "public versions" than about updates in general, but I could be wrong.

LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
unable to progress pass Vados and the fish in the very beginning. Can't go to Tuffia or train

Does no one, even the developer know about this problem??

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
unable to progress pass Vados and the fish in the very beginning. Can't go to Tuffia or train

Does no one, even the developer know about this problem??
What's the issue?

I think the question would be more about "public versions" than about updates in general, but I could be wrong.
Fair enough.

I'm working on a big update currently. Once I release it, i'll release it here too

DenaruR

Jan 10, 2021
What's the issue?

Fair enough.

I'm working on a big update currently. Once I release it, i'll release it here too
will the story with batgirl go anywhere?, and i just wanna say that this is a great game my favorite, the art the story everything is perfect.

LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
What's the issue?

Fair enough.

The issue is being unable to progress from the sleep - talk to vados/fish cycle. Can't go to Tuffia or train, its already been over 30 ingame days and no new options

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
The issue is being unable to progress from the sleep - talk to vados/fish cycle. Can't go to Tuffia or train, its already been over 30 ingame days and no new options
What was the last thing you did?

Have you defeated the tufflequeen?

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes