3.20 star(s) 69 Votes
Nov 28, 2018
I am, I downloaded the most recent version in this site twice and I had the same problem, I even downloaded the compression version to see the problem, once I reach Gohan calling the mc out, there is nothing in the mission panel and the sleep button does nothing
platform? if android did u download that universal release apk that someone posted?

Sep 10, 2022
platform? if android did u download that universal release apk that someone posted?
Windows, but I fixed, it's the compressed version that it's broken, if you download it, you will see it being called 1.0.8 but it lacks the anubis mouse thing and the patreon icon at the beginning of the game. I must have downloaded the compression twice, I apologize

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Sep 10, 2022
me too would be interesting to see. I want there to be a harem end.
I agree, but it's kinda hard to tell how is the currently relationship with the other girls apart from 18, apparently they are all trying to make their marriage work, so unless the game go back in time and explore the before time-skip, we might not get an harem ending, also I wonder if MC has any more children, cuz why have children with 18 only (thats assuming that all those children are hers), Cheelai could also have children.

Sep 10, 2022
I'm also wondering what the MC currently is, is he a GoD oce again? Does he have a new Angel? I'm hyped to see the last update for the story, although Masq said that they would make more updates to add more content.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Glad to see the game is still active, I tried it when it was still early in development and I remember that it was a pretty pleasant experience, even if it was a bit 'scattered' in where it wanted to go. I'm excited to see what was added since.

Reactions: luisar018
3.20 star(s) 69 Votes