3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

ghost1432001

Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone, I hava a bit of a problem. At the last part of the betrayal arc, when I send my warriors to the 4 countries, I am unable to do anything for the 4th country no thing shows up

Nov 28, 2018
can u add chichi with a coruption story and a lot groping ..incest with gohan or ntr with roshi
first part of the msg yeah true that can be done whenever they revisit that part of the story where we had chichi in the castle, but the second part hell nnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww, for one it won't fit the narrative whatsoever and secondly so u really like ntr dude?

Reactions: EZ8lt

MadnessIncarnate

Feb 15, 2019
Is there a mod or something I can use cause I hate the grind. Its killin me. otherwise I love it and Im lovin you, keep up the good work

Nov 28, 2018
Nah I just wanna be supes strong for no reason other than I feel like it. I wouldnt care about anything else but the way the training works is kinda buttcheeks and not the good kind. Ya feel me?
Ah u talking about the training which happened at the very start of the game? Before defeating that invisible robot thing

ano431123

Mar 22, 2022
Anyone else stuck on picking the 4 warriors for the 4 countries? Saw someone earlier also stuck on it so i don't know if its a bug or where it currently ends but like that last guy theres only 3 people to pick than when you come to the 4th theres nothing left so your just stuck.

Sep 10, 2022
Anyone else stuck on picking the 4 warriors for the 4 countries? Saw someone earlier also stuck on it so i don't know if its a bug or where it currently ends but like that last guy theres only 3 people to pick than when you come to the 4th theres nothing left so your just stuck.
I can't even reach that part to be stuck lmao, after Vados betrayal I literally have no way to advance the plot.

Sep 10, 2022
If that's the case then you aren't playing an up to date version
I am, I downloaded the most recent version in this site twice and I had the same problem, I even downloaded the compression version to see the problem, once I reach Gohan calling the mc out, there is nothing in the mission panel and the sleep button does nothing

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes