3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
to be fair, by human standards we r in the wrong. but the character is a GoD
well in the mc defense she didn't teach him about being faithful etc if we wanna get technical. If we wanna get even more techincal the mc basically was already in a relationship before they got married and has a daughter with *cough andriod 18*

so like I said she knew what she was signing up for .

also she knew anyways and never said anything to the mc.
She knew what kind of man the mc is. hell mine was banging anything that moved LOL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
well in the mc defense she didn't teach him about being faithful etc if we wanna get technical. If we wanna get even more techincal the mc basically was already in a relationship before they got married and has a daughter with *cough andriod 18*

so like I said she knew what she was signing up for .

also she knew anyways and never said anything to the mc.
She knew what kind of man the mc is. hell mine was banging anything that moved LOL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure he knew, he was mocking Yamcha for trying to get back with Bulma even though she's married to Vegeta in the beginning. I tried to avoid everyone but Vados (I've got GodTube so I'm not gonna miss anything), but that was impossible because Heles wouldn't even exist if Vados was the only woman he slept with. Speaking of Android 18, the divine fuckboy knew that them sleeping together was wrong and took joy out of cucking Krillin as he could make her curse Krillin out while fucking her. What was even the point of me having the MC destroy some rapists even though he ended up being one himself when Videl showed up (she enjoyed it because she has issues, you know the typical NTR story)? Not gonna lie the MC is the kind of character I find infuriating, so I'm glad he got some consequences (didn't last long, but it's something) later down the line.

Nov 28, 2018
it got released 2 weeks ago and another update, 1.1, is coming this week. Lets hope they update it here too.
there have been releases that never actually got out here:LOL: and people straight up played the subsequent one lol but yeah hoping for the best

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
I would like the MC to be able to travel through the multiverse and find female versions of Goku, Vegeta and Broly or go to the dragon ball multiverse tournament, there are many waifus like zangya and Bra, Pan etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Masq
3.20 star(s) 69 Votes