3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
If you want to shift your perspectives why not just start a new game? Honestly, there's nothing wrong with Draco! but he's really not mc material in this game. That's not an insult! but consider the themes of this game and consider the characters. It's an errotic adult novel and it works because the MC has be designed with this in mind. Draco, (as my step mother would proclaim) "is such a nice boy". Is his nature really appropraite for this game? I just can't see him saving the day.
Going to throw my 2 cent son here as well; putting Draco off to the side would leave Masq the opportunity to do a new game after this one is complete focusing on the MC's Son ((Draco))(and potential sisters/brothers he might have when it rolls around) Which come to think of it would allow for more options.

• Haha
Reactions: michal252005

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1672515511959.png

I really want to get your opinions on this update afterwards so I'll do a poll soon to see how you all react to the new changes.

Without spoiling too much, from this release onwards; this is now Divine Adventure part 2! This is good news as we get to explore more of Dragon ball's lore in a slightly different way! Think of it like going from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z

Changelog:

- Changed Arc name from "Battle of the gods" to "Lost Children"

- Morality added.
(Almost every option you take now will have consequences and shape the type of god your character is/will be.)

- Story updates!

- New scenes!

- New content and characters!

- New exploration content

- Choose your own adventure type of gameplay.
(I've tried to make it so that no matter what choice you choose, there is still a route. For example if a puzzle is too hard for you, you can choose to take a different route with different results! This also means that certain lewd scenes may or may not occur depending on your character choice.)

This is so exciting!

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Yeah I did not like the direction this game was going a few updates ago (I had a mini rant) and with the last couple updates Im advising now to drop this game, its no longer delivering on the focus of harem of dragon balls hot woman, but giving us a terrible story of a horndog deadbeat dad and and even worse shithead son as they argue piss and shit about who can be the worst possible protag.

AllenLarge

Feb 3, 2021
Yeah I did not like the direction this game was going a few updates ago (I had a mini rant) and with the last couple updates Im advising now to drop this game, its no longer delivering on the focus of harem of dragon balls hot woman, but giving us a terrible story of a horndog deadbeat dad and and even worse shithead son as they argue piss and shit about who can be the worst possible protag.
Yeah, I haven't really enjoyed the game as much after:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand of course, there would then be new story arcs and obstacles for MC to overcome, but it has just got further away from why I started playing it. Which was the harem collection.

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
Yeah that’s completely fair.

Do you guys have any ideas yourselves that you’d like to see added?
On GodTube there were scenes with Batgirl, so it would be great to go to the DC universe, not only for the waifus, also to deal a bit of blows with the Justice League, villains and others, like this and the Marvel universe we also have there, the universe of invincible and The Boys

ThunderShark

Aug 23, 2018
Do you guys have any ideas yourselves that you’d like to see added?
I feel like the change in cast to the MC's children is a good opportunity to finally deliver on the straight shota content that was promised early in the game's development, but so far it's just been the same clearly adult body showing up in the sex scenes. I've certainly come to enjoy following the game's story even without that content, but I can't help feeling disappointed that the thing that got me curious about it in the first place hasn't really figured into the game at all so far.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah, I haven't really enjoyed the game as much after:

I understand of course, there would then be new story arcs and obstacles for MC to overcome, but it has just got further away from why I started playing it. Which was the harem collection.

i recommend just to move on like I am..

If you are a HAREM FAN to the TEA I do NOT recommend playing this game anymore..

IT IS NO LONGER SAFE.
unless he delete the scenes, rewrite it, or start over before the game went to shit and go back to the HAREM we were promised aspect.. I don't recommend.

NOW THIS IS HIS GAME, and I am not gonna tell him what to do, just some feedback..
but I for one is done supporting this game.

have a good day.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
i recommend just to move on like I am..

If you are a HAREM FAN to the TEA I do NOT recommend playing this game anymore..

IT IS NO LONGER SAFE.
unless he delete the scenes, rewrite it, or start over before the game went to shit and go back to the HAREM we were promised aspect.. I don't recommend.

NOW THIS IS HIS GAME, and I am not gonna tell him what to do, just some feedback..
but I for one is done supporting this game.

have a good day.
From what I have read, the dev says in the next update he's planning to retcon the sharing scenes with sons. He implied they will just have been faked.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
From what I have read, the dev says in the next update he's planning to retcon the sharing scenes with sons. He implied they will just have been faked.
two words.

"Damage Control"

he even confirmed in the post above that the "incest with the mom was not a good idea" and now he saying it's fake?

also if it was fake.. why not just say it was fake in the recent update? or retcon it here and there? could have had trunk said it was fake or something in that update. why have an option to share nudes of android 18? why are they saying how hot there moms is hot and asking our son draco if he would fuck his mom? ANDROID 18, the mc wife or if he did it yet? why is draco thinking about it instead of telling them to knock it df off and stop disrespecting his mother and THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION by talking like that about his wife? that's how it should have went down. Not options to share a pic of us the mc fucking her to his buds. That left a bad taste in my mouth because I seen this trend before with so many VNs.

I could have let the other stuff I have a problem with slide like losing focus on the harem, but once I since the ntr vibes, I can't.

why wait until he gets feedback then claim it was fake and gonna prove it in the next update?

fishy to me.

I will wait till the game is done and that will decide if I want to return to play it, for now..
I am good personally, don't like the way this game is heading, to many red flags going off.

I heard this tune before, this was like testing the waters.

I recommend not playing it anymore for now, but I will never tell anyone to not play it.

Last edited:

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
two words.

"Damage Control"

he even confirmed in the post above that the "incest with the mom was not a good idea" and now he saying it's fake?

also if it was fake.. why not just say it was fake in the recent update? or retcon it here and there? could have had trunk said it was fake or something in that update. why have an option to share nudes of android 18? why are they saying how hot there moms is hot and asking our son draco if he would fuck his mom? ANDROID 18, the mc wife or if he did it yet? why is draco thinking about it instead of telling them to knock it df off and stop disrespecting his mother and THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION by talking like that about his wife? that's how it should have went down. Not options to share a pic of us the mc fucking her to his buds. That left a bad taste in my mouth because I seen this trend before with so many VNs.

I could have let the other stuff I have a problem with slide like losing focus on the harem, but once I since the ntr vibes, I can't.

why wait until he gets feedback then claim it was fake and gonna prove it in the next update?

fishy to me.

I will wait till the game is done and that will decide if I want to return to play it, for now..
I am good personally, don't like the way this game is heading, to many red flags going off.

I heard this tune before, this was like testing the waters.

I recommend not playing it anymore for now, but I will never tell anyone to not play it.
I don't understand what you're doing here.
My writer tried taking the story in a different route; people didn't like it/it didn't work out. Fair enough, we'll fix it and move on. I've already apologised for it repeatedly.

Like legitimately what do you want me to do? His idea wasn't liked by the fans, cool, I'll take it out.

This whole scene that you're trying to cause is unnecessary.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I don't understand what you're doing here. You messaged me and I responded explaining this.
My writer tried taking the story in a different route; people didn't like it/it didn't work out. Fair enough, we'll fix it and move on. I've already apologised for it repeatedly.

Like legitimately what do you want me to do? His idea wasn't liked by the fans, cool, I'll take it out.

It's good that you're listening to feedback but you should probably sack the writer who came up with that idea. If he thought seeing LIs with other men in a harem game wouldn't be controversial, he obviously has no clue what he's doing.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
It's good that you're listening to feedback but you should probably sack the writer who came up with that idea. If he thought seeing LIs with other men in a harem game wouldn't be controversial, he obviously has no clue what he's doing.
Yeah he is quite new which is why I'm trying to take brunt of the criticism myself and quickly fix it. However I don't think it's fair for people to jump on the hatewagon so soon. I'm writing the next update myself so that should clean things up.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I don't understand what you're doing here. You messaged me and I responded explaining this.

well I recommend firing that writer.. just saying..

If you want to avoid situations like this, I think it's best that you WRITE IT YOURSELF or hire someone else who don't try to implement stuff that will spark this type of situation. I seen it happen to many times.

People getting mad is justified, I get it, you fixing it etc.
No problem.

I appreciate you listening and fixing it but I just hope nothing like that HAPPENS again honestly.

but still gonna put the game on the backburner till it's complete for now.

overall I wasn't trying to make a scene so I am sorry if you feel like I did, I was kinda annoyed so sometimes I get really passionate about things. but sadly I still stand on how I feel about the direction of the game and controversial stuff aside...

good luck with the rest of your game tho.

Last edited:

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
well I recommend firing that writer.. just saying..

If you want to avoid situations like this, I think it's best that you WRITE IT YOURSELF or hire someone else who don't try to implement stuff that will spark this type of situation. I seen it happen to many times.

People getting mad is justified, I get it, you fixing it etc.
No problem.

I appreciate you listening and fixing it but I just hope nothing like that HAPPENS again honestly.

but still gonna put the game on the backburner till it's complete for now.

overall I wasn't trying to make a scene so I am sorry if you feel like I did, I was kinda annoyed so sometimes I get really passionate about things. but sadly I still stand on how I feel about the direction of the game and controversial stuff aside...

good luck with the rest of your game tho.
Yep definitely. I take this game and you guys very seriously. Seeing people upset/unhappy with an update isn't a nice feeling for me.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yep definitely. I take this game and you guys very seriously. Seeing people upset/unhappy with an update isn't a nice feeling for me.
Then you should take up on the roleo of an editor, because your writer definetly needs the guidiance. Tbf in the first place you should've blocked the idea. Toriyama was the same if we're on DB topic, the reason Cell wasn't stuck on that ugly ass first form was because of his editor, and on several occasions, behind many good decision for the series was instigated by his editors.

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes