3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

StegoMan109

Jun 13, 2019
you have to go to tuffle and talk to jaco by clicking on chat, you'll asking a question then you'll have a conversation about earth with him. to go to tuffle click on the satleite. and after you talk to jaco you can talk to the queen then rest and talk to her again and repat that a few times and then you'll start dating her.
Thank you so much that worked

Scripyo

Dec 17, 2018
I always get a last exception error when trying to spar with vados. And I can't progress the story because when I've learned hakai and try to fight the queen I once again get an exception error.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Some very interesting responses here, I'll do my best to answer some questions

Question: Why did I change the art
Answer: My original artist left. Not left on good terms, just literally bailed on me. I've been trying to contact her for the last 3 years. I even tried my luck and messaged her in February this year, this was her response:
1724277949163.png

Question: Okay so why not get a new artist?
Answer: I did. Unfortunately, you guys didn't like the other artists. I think I've commissioned around 8-10 different artists on this game throughout the years but people liked none but the main artist.

Question: Okay why didn't you get a better full time artist?
Answer: Hiring artists now is different from how it was when I started in 2018. Back then I'd just go on Hentai Foundry, message an artist and get a new team member within a day. Now every artist who is good in some shape or form has a patreon of their own meaning that they're already making money.
This causes an issue. A good artist is very expensive and has no time. These artists usually have a number of commission slots available for the month which most of the time is already taken by their patreons or followers. The ones that do respond will charge crazy prices for one drawing, If I released a build every month with 1 drawing, people would say I was milking. There's literally no way to win.

If you happen to know how to find good reliable artists that can deliver a good amount of art on time then please be my guest and message me otherwise this is how it's going to be from now on.

As most of you already know, my patreon count went down; that's completely fine. I don't expect this game to make crazy money, I came back because I don't do unfinished products, those who are interested will still play, those who aren't wont.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Some very interesting responses here, I'll do my best to answer some questions

Question: Why did I change the art
Answer: My original artist left. Not left on good terms, just literally bailed on me. I've been trying to contact her for the last 3 years. I even tried my luck and messaged her in February this year, this was her response:
View attachment 3954525

Question: Okay so why not get a new artist?
Answer: I did. Unfortunately, you guys didn't like the other artists. I think I've commissioned around 8-10 different artists on this game throughout the years but people liked none but the main artist.

Question: Okay why didn't you get a better full time artist?
Answer: Hiring artists now is different from how it was when I started in 2018. Back then I'd just go on Hentai Foundry, message an artist and get a new team member within a day. Now every artist who is good in some shape or form has a patreon of their own meaning that they're already making money.
This causes an issue. A good artist is very expensive and has no time. These artists usually have a number of commission slots available for the month which most of the time is already taken by their patreons or followers. The ones that do respond will charge crazy prices for one drawing, If I released a build every month with 1 drawing, people would say I was milking. There's literally no way to win.

If you happen to know how to find good reliable artists that can deliver a good amount of art on time then please be my guest and message me otherwise this is how it's going to be from now on.

As most of you already know, my patreon count went down; that's completely fine. I don't expect this game to make crazy money, I came back because I don't do unfinished products, those who are interested will still play, those who aren't wont.
Thanks for the explanation, that's unfortunate. TBH I still haven't finished Fairy Tale Adventure, but I've still kept track of your game development even if I haven't been playing them. Have you thought about learning how to use Daz/Blender or HS if you keep at it after this project? Or are you gonna stick with AI?

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Thanks for the explanation, that's unfortunate. TBH I still haven't finished Fairy Tale Adventure, but I've still kept track of your game development even if I haven't been playing them. Have you thought about learning how to use Daz/Blender or HS if you keep at it after this project? Or are you gonna stick with AI?
For divine adventure? I thought about that actually but I think the reception wouldn't be good.

My goal currently is to just finish divine adventure then retire from game dev. Been working on this game since I was in college, it would be wrong to not finish it.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
I'm just playing the new version and it seems the dev have removed the fights from the game, i can remember 2 fights were somewhat hard, those fights were important and an integral part of the game spirit, those parts served as interlude between constant conversations, so, the game felt not repetitive. It feels so empty now. It lacks on any challenge.

I got many error screens and i've skiped those error screens by using the option IGNORE in order to progress.
It seems this new version needs a lot of work for now.

But, i'm glad the devs preserved the story plot. I will write more details if i find more bugs as i progress through the game.
I liked the new AI art, but the devs needs to avoid the repetitive nature of AI generated art in order for the game to stay fresh. :)

Reactions: KingBan

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I'm just playing the new version and it seems the dev have removed the fights from the game, i can remember 2 fights were somewhat hard, those fights were important and an integral part of the game spirit, those parts served as interlude between constant conversations, so, the game felt not repetitive. It feels so empty now. It lacks on any challenge.

I got many error screens and i've skiped those error screens by using the option IGNORE in order to progress.
It seems this new version needs a lot of work for now.

But, i'm glad the devs preserved the story plot. I will write more details if i find more bugs as i progress through the game.
I liked the new AI art, but the devs needs to avoid the repetitive nature of AI generated art in order for the game to stay fresh. :)
Which bugs? Please let me know so I can fix them asap

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Big R.O.

Jul 18, 2020
After the drako line, whenever you speak with the henchmen you get an error. That's been like that since the drake plot launched.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Training.rpy", line 15, in script call
call fifteen_game from _call_fifteen_game
[Previous line repeated 61 more times]
File "game/Dracoship.rpy", line 827, in script
PS1 "My Lord."
Exception: Sayer 'PS1' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
[Previous line repeated 61 more times]
File "game/Dracoship.rpy", line 827, in script
PS1 "My Lord."

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
Hey Masq?, theres was a bit in where think it was either after you beat your clone or right before, that you find a ring of creation. then it says that soon you'd be able to customize the mortals when you find a space big enough. but you never did anything with it,and just make the girls thicker in a scene when you and the other saiyans fight those warriors in that void place. are going to remove that bit out or are you going to go through with that.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Hey Masq?, theres was a bit in where think it was either after you beat your clone or right before, that you find a ring of creation. then it says that soon you'd be able to customize the mortals when you find a space big enough. but you never did anything with it,and just make the girls thicker in a scene when you and the other saiyans fight those warriors in that void place. are going to remove that bit out or are you going to go through with that.
I removed that part for this version, I have a few ideas that I wanted to try out before perfecting that. I'm going to reintroduce the ring in this new arc

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
hi dev, thx for not give up of this game. i want to ask can u explain what is set queen in bedroom? is there any benefit? thx

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes