3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
I started a new game and read the changelog that the puzzles and the grind been remove on the new update, so I'm on my first quest to train my Ki. In training screen the puzzle come up with only 1 image of the puzzle while sometime it's total grey screen with only two options which are show/hide image and quit. Is this a bug? cause I can't level up my ki. Thanks.

Edit- Also may need to fix buttoms placement, first encounter was with Heles on her planets, there no click button on leave since the click button is on the top right near the scouter. The same with Android 18 in her room. I believe any scenes with the girls have this problem. The planet Kal send me to planet Lok instead.

Last edited:

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
DC game seems interesting. or Marvel. whatever happens i just hope we arent limited in the amount of save slots.:sneaky:
I agree, I don't want to sound like a broken record but I been asking the Dev since Jan 5 2022 to have unlimited saves. Back than if my memory remember it was like 5 save slots and now it's up to 9 slots with 5 saves in each. I can understand the Dev want to be unique but even at v1.5 the game itself is pretty big with many paths and I and perhaps many others like to save a lot. I donno why limits the save when Renpy allow to have unlimited saves. Thanks.

Richh123

May 15, 2023
Alright so your using AI for the Divine Adventures Overhaul that's fine, at least try to find away to make images move and make the sex scenes more interactive and Longer. Take your time with the story and improve let the choices the MC make actually have consequences. DBZ os a gold mine there are alot of way you improve the Game.

Reactions: KingBan

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
My goal currently is to just finish divine adventure then retire from game dev. Been working on this game since I was in college, it would be wrong to not finish it.
hey masq, are you going to have pics for special ocasions, like when the mc talks when they are super saiyan the pic in the txt box will look the part,or when the mc makes their own transformation the pic will look as how you described the form?

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Ello!
I started a new game and read the changelog that the puzzles and the grind been remove on the new update, so I'm on my first quest to train my Ki. In training screen the puzzle come up with only 1 image of the puzzle while sometime it's total grey screen with only two options which are show/hide image and quit. Is this a bug? cause I can't level up my ki. Thanks.

Edit- Also may need to fix buttoms placement, first encounter was with Heles on her planets, there no click button on leave since the click button is on the top right near the scouter. The same with Android 18 in her room. I believe any scenes with the girls have this problem. The planet Kal send me to planet Lok instead.
The puzzles and grinding are there to pad the game's run time. To cover the lack of story.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Alright so your using AI for the Divine Adventures Overhaul that's fine, at least try to find away to make images move and make the sex scenes more interactive and Longer. Take your time with the story and improve let the choices the MC make actually have consequences. DBZ os a gold mine there are alot of way you improve the Game.
The story was written with help from Chat GPT. There wasn't any effort put into the story.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Anyone having save problems on android, can't save until you're in your castle or in a place where you can save? I gotchu, download app called gamepad,turn on notification, allow notifications, follow the process shown, it'll hover on top of your notification panel so just click to bring up keyboard, esc key, can save no matter where you are now(you shouldn't leave it idle for too long tho as it'll still be on notification panel but will be unresponsive when clicked..

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
I haven't checked out this game in years but gotta say 3d art would definitely be preferable to AI but hey I aint a patron so I have no room to complain so oh wells.

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
god my ass, this mc is one the biggest bitch ever seen, man has no control or grip on his life, he takes it like the bitch he is, he gets ordered around by literally everybody don't get me started on the story, it was okay around the beginning but went to utter shit mid, everybody stabbing each other in the back, Mc comes back, delivers some edgy lines.... Blah blah blah

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
god my ass, this mc is one the biggest bitch ever seen, man has no control or grip on his life, he takes it like the bitch he is, he gets ordered around by literally everybody don't get me started on the story, it was okay around the beginning but went to utter shit mid, everybody stabbing each other in the back, Mc comes back, delivers some edgy lines.... Blah blah blah
Again, it was written with Chat GPT.

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Here's complete v1.5 save, saves right at h scenes if you just want to jump to those, there's more unnecessary saves there, i save a lot to keep my emulator active as I'm playing on android, also there's a save for(not so important choices) when it asks who you want to side with.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
The puzzles and grinding are there to pad the game's run time. To cover the lack of story.
From the changelog I thought the Dev remove it but it's still in-game. My complain wasn't there are puzzles and grinding, the fact is the puzzles itself is bug in my game so I couldn't adv the first mission which needed my Ki to level-up. I had to bypass by cheating changing my Ki which is fine, than I came across many other bugs in game. Thanks.

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes