1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I didnt see them on twitter either, there are some in the patreon open to the public. The ones locked are "nudes" in the same style. Not good.

He says that there are going to be 400 different art styles because of "guest artists" anyways and something about some episodic garbage so pffff.
the sketches of iggy don't look bad, hopefully it translates well to animation. I really hope for the best for this project. Just looking at the map each time and how diverse the environments of the different areas are and the solid gameplay. This game has an insane amount of potential and room for boundless creativity. This project will pull through. I'm sure of it, it's already hit a lot of hiccups and kept on truckin'.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
the sketches of iggy don't look bad, hopefully it translates well to animation. I really hope for the best for this project. Just looking at the map each time and how diverse the environments of the different areas are and the solid gameplay. This game has an insane amount of potential and room for boundless creativity. This project will pull through. I'm sure of it, it's already hit a lot of hiccups and kept on truckin'.
It has been in development for 3 years and we havent a complete level yet so... yeeeh.

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I keep reading about some kind of cheat room here, but all explanations on where it is are too cryptic for me. Has anyone a detailed explanation on where and how to find it?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I keep reading about some kind of cheat room here, but all explanations on where it is are too cryptic for me. Has anyone a detailed explanation on where and how to find it?
It's at the end of the game, and it's Iggy chilling in the center of a lake. Just talk to her.

lesath

Mar 19, 2018
For those, that can't check few pages back, the cheat is:
blue, red, red, yellow, green, green, blue

Bungalow Bill

Aug 12, 2018
For those, that can't check few pages back, the cheat is:
blue, red, red, yellow, green, green, blue
I beat the game, got to the debugger room, and found the code myself. The question that no one seems to be answering here is what the heck do I even do with that. I can't seem to find any way to input the code within the debugger room. Read through every relevant page of the thread, no help. It's driving me up the wall. I could really use some help here..

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I beat the game, got to the debugger room, and found the code myself. The question that no one seems to be answering here is what the heck do I even do with that. I can't seem to find any way to input the code within the debugger room. Read through every relevant page of the thread, no help. It's driving me up the wall. I could really use some help here..
It's in the pause menu. It's also how you leave the level to improve your skills after you've finished the level.

Bungalow Bill

Aug 12, 2018
You're a legend mate. Beat the whole thing without figuring out there's a pause menu. Idek how I didn't hit 'p' mashing buttons trying to exit the game without killing myself...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You're a legend mate. Beat the whole thing without figuring out there's a pause menu. Idek how I didn't hit 'p' mashing buttons trying to exit the game without killing myself...
I had the same experience, no worries. The proof of that is somewhere earlier in this thread. Lol

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
so basically production for DA is at a standstill. Well kinda predicted it will happen if Chris is no longer on board, ever since the previous long hiatus due to him wanting to stop. Already dropped my support on his patreon, sadly I ain't rich myself to constantly fund someone.

Wish you luck though ViperV if you are still stalking this thread

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Heres what the former animator Christ Armin said on his tumblr.

Hello! Sorry, I didn’t realize you guys sent so many messages here. I’ll try to clear some things up in one post, so I don’t flood your inboxes:
Divine Arms: I left the project, because I thought my frame-by-frame style is unfitting for games and I don’t want to work on any more. It’s too many drawings for things like additional expressions and transitions from one pose to the next and back again. That’s why I decided to work on short films with a fixed storyboard now (.. hoping to give an update on that soon). Btw, I left quite a while back actually.
Commissions: ..are closed :( I’d love to make at least a loop or drawing for everone who asked so far <3 ..but it’s starting to look impossible. The latest commissions I uploaded are from about a year ago.. yikes!
Patreon: I don’t have one. Should things get difficult financially, I’ll probably be forced to make one, but my goal for now would be to make short films and offer everybody a preview and a pay-what-you-want dowloadable copy. (At least that’s the idea.)
Software: I’m still using SAI for drawing and animating and Photoshop for testing the animations and effects. Maybe in the future I’ll switch to Clip Studio Paint.
Thank you all for the positive responses to my works! It really does make a difference :’) <3 Have a lovely day!
-Chris

Shame to see him go but I wish him the best.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Heres what the former animator Christ Armin said on his tumblr.

Hello! Sorry, I didn’t realize you guys sent so many messages here. I’ll try to clear some things up in one post, so I don’t flood your inboxes:
Divine Arms: I left the project, because I thought my frame-by-frame style is unfitting for games and I don’t want to work on any more. It’s too many drawings for things like additional expressions and transitions from one pose to the next and back again. That’s why I decided to work on short films with a fixed storyboard now (.. hoping to give an update on that soon). Btw, I left quite a while back actually.
Commissions: ..are closed :( I’d love to make at least a loop or drawing for everone who asked so far <3 ..but it’s starting to look impossible. The latest commissions I uploaded are from about a year ago.. yikes!
Patreon: I don’t have one. Should things get difficult financially, I’ll probably be forced to make one, but my goal for now would be to make short films and offer everybody a preview and a pay-what-you-want dowloadable copy. (At least that’s the idea.)
Software: I’m still using SAI for drawing and animating and Photoshop for testing the animations and effects. Maybe in the future I’ll switch to Clip Studio Paint.
Thank you all for the positive responses to my works! It really does make a difference :’) <3 Have a lovely day!
-Chris

Shame to see him go but I wish him the best.
His reasoning for leaving the game makes no sense when he says that he is going to make films instead so I will maintain my guess that he asked for more money because making a fully (WELL) hand-drawn game is hard as fuck and the dev told him he wouldnt.

Thanks for the info man, sadly the game looks like it aint going to be any good without him. It looks like its going to take 2 years for an update AGAIN anyways too, so meh.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Same art would be nice, but there's alot of talented artists out there. Hopefully he finds a good replacement, weather it's the same art or not. It's already had a shift in art tone once or twice and it's been good in it's own way each time. Both time's it was really some of the most high quality animation I've seen in 2D. So I have hope for this project.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Same art would be nice, but there's alot of talented artists out there. Hopefully he finds a good replacement, weather it's the same art or not. It's already had a shift in art tone once or twice and it's been good in it's own way each time. Both time's it was really some of the most high quality animation I've seen in 2D. So I have hope for this project.
The first art and animations the game had are still the best in my opinion tbh, no idea who did them.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes