BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1679120156773.png

Overview:
Welcome to the story of Divine Ascension, currently this is just the first half of the prologue.
The universe accidentally killed you and decided to give you a second chance in another world.
Unable to be sent back to your original world; you were reborn into a fantasy world filled with monsters and magic.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-19
Release Date: 2023-03-18
Developer: Divine Ascension -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0006.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DivineAscension-0.1b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The universe accidentally killed you and decided to give you a second chance in another world.
Unable to be sent back to your original world, you were reborn into a fantasy world filled with monsters and magic.
Boy, that universe is pretty clumsy. I hope someone reported the universe to its local health and safety board.
Or,
Is that like second-degree murder or universe slaughter?
Or,
Man, first the Big Bang, now this, the universe is out of control, I tell ya!
:giggle:
But, seriously, the game looks interesting. I will give it a go. (after I get a restraining order on the universe.)
:sneaky:

:oops: Avoidable Tentacles. Yeah, but if the owner of tentacles is a LI with, say, another owner of tentacles, is that considered NTR? because if it is, that's where I draw the line, man. you do not want to get tangled up with two owners of tentacles, I tell ya!
Ok, I'm done. :giggle:

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
E-O9whbWYAUYqSw.jpg_large.jpg
*There is currently only voyeur scenes in the game and you do not get to interact yet, the choices are minimal because at this point it is just a prologue*
:KEK: then a prologue with a creep voyeur Mc?

I guess if the dev lurks around f95, it would be nice to know the planned tags.

EDIT: Although it's short, the idea of the game doesn't look bad, the renders are fine, the mc is an orphan :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thought it best to make a separate post to discuss the game after playing it, instead of trying to mash it all into one large post lol.

So far, it's... alright. Very short but they said it would be. Dialogue is pretty basic, kind of bare bones. Needs some proper punctuation as there is none. Definitely needs some auto-play though (or just auto-forwarding scenes). Having to click repeatedly over and over just to get through the whole undressing scene was rather tedious. Just have it auto-play.

The two girls in question are your caretakers. Lesbian couple that decided to take you in and raise you (sorry incest fans, none of that. You're an abandoned orphan).

MC is a creepy perv right from birth, literally (he's an infant). He uses his "special sight" to peek on his caretaker getting changed while he is an infant, and then when he is just a child, he literally walks in the room while they are having sex and stands by the bed watching them. If it's already like this while he is an infant/child, I get this sinking feeling it's only going to get worse as he gets older. Probably going to get hard just looking at a girl or from just a hug, and then daydream about raping them like most of these games like to do. Maybe adding some choices in those situations would be best and tone down his pervy-ness.

But yeah, I mean, I guess it's okay. Like I said before, it's short and dialogue is bare bones basic. Without choices, MC is a creep, so that's a bit much for me. So not my cup of tea. Either way, wish you luck with your project and thanks.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Thought it best to make a separate post to discuss the game after playing it, instead of trying to mash it all into one large post lol.

So far, it's... alright. Very short but they said it would be. Dialogue is pretty basic, kind of bare bones. Needs some proper punctuation as there is none. Definitely needs some auto-play though (or just auto-forwarding scenes). Having to click repeatedly over and over just to get through the whole undressing scene was rather tedious. Just have it auto-play.

The two girls in question are your caretakers. Lesbian couple that decided to take you in and raise you (sorry incest fans, none of that. You're an abandoned orphan).

MC is a creepy perv right from birth, literally (he's an infant). He uses his "special sight" to peek on his caretaker getting changed while he is an infant, and then when he is just a child, he literally walks in the room while they are having sex and stands by the bed watching them. If it's already like this while he is an infant/child, I get this sinking feeling it's only going to get worse as he gets older. Probably going to get hard just looking at a girl or from just a hug, and then daydream about raping them like most of these games like to do. Maybe adding some choices in those situations would be best and tone down his pervy-ness.

But yeah, I mean, I guess it's okay. Like I said before, it's short and dialogue is bare bones basic. Without choices, MC is a creep, so that's a bit much for me. So not my cup of tea. Either way, wish you luck with your project and thanks.
Yeah no, that kind of MC is a hard pass

Nice renders tho.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation done it right maybe developer has inspiration from it. As long as it is done right and MC has redeeming qualities aside from being a perv it could work. Include with a better story this could be worth to follow.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Divine Ascension [0.1B] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1015 MB/ ~79 MB) ,

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
At this point, I'm certain the most common way of thinking here is:

"If these girls have sex with someone else other than my character even though they're complete strangers to each other, I'm getting cucked!!!"

Relax y'all

• Red Heart
Reactions: hr17 and Leelaverse

grohotor

May 15, 2020
At this point, I'm certain the most common way of thinking here is:

"If these girls have sex with someone else other than my character even though they're complete strangers to each other, I'm getting cucked!!!"

Relax y'all
if they are LI yes it is. If they are not is just voyeurism. Even if its in the past, its included to elicit jealousy. Tell me, if your gf had a recording of her with another man, would you watch it and would you feel nothing about it? It's absurd. Everything included in a game is intentionally there and it has to serve a purpose. If you just want to add a sex scene just for the heck of it then just make the mc fuck a random bar wench or something and make it clear through context that she is not a recurring character.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Not a terrible introduction in my opinion, they said it would be short so was expecting there to be no content. It would have been interesting to see how the MC died before getting transferred to a new world, but that's just me. The ability to look around your surroundings is really cool, very interested too see what other abilities will be learned, was a bit weird to use it to spy on the changing caretaker, but I probably would have done it myself to be honest. The one caretaker is a freak for letting you watch her go at it with her wife, but I ain't complaining about that either. Not much else to really judge yet, but it looks good enough to keep track of in my opinion, good luck dev (y)

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
little interaction and to make matters worse I don't see the possibility of this game having incest even if veiled in the future so I pass

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Divine Ascension [v0.1b] Unofficial Android Port

- 87mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.