maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Well, if you're going to have combat in a sex game, and you go out of your way to exclude the most effective and fundamental attack against a man(both physically and psychologically), it comes off as unrealistic(especially if you're fighting women, who are universally taught to go for the balls in any fight). I get not wanting to feature this kind of sexual attack in a PG rated game but, in an adult rated game, there's no need to try to sensor around it and it should happen way more often.

I'm not telling you what to put in your game. You do whatever you want. That's just my opinion though.
sex combat at these stage is not really against enemy's it is mainly against some party members and so its more for sake of sparing or some dumb competitions rather then fights with real stakes. so these attacks don't make much sense in context.

main logic is like "existence of casual sex means competitive sex should also exist "

• Haha
Reactions: Cryswar

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Well, if you're going to have combat in a sex game, and you go out of your way to exclude the most effective and fundamental attack against a man(both physically and psychologically), it comes off as unrealistic(especially if you're fighting women, who are universally taught to go for the balls in any fight). I get not wanting to feature this kind of sexual attack in a PG rated game but, in an adult rated game, there's no need to try to sensor around it and it should happen way more often.

I'm not telling you what to put in your game. You do whatever you want. That's just my opinion though.
If it makes you feel better have a headcanon that everyone is way too weirded out by your insistence that they hit you in the balls so they purposely avoid doing so.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm gonna be honest with you here, I forgor. Someone pushed an update request for 0.30 the day before 0.31 went free so I had to wait a few weeks, and it just slipped my mind. Next update is probably a few weeks out so I'll just go ahead and do one for 0.31 here later today, thanks for the reminder!

Reactions: Strykker and llat-2

MalkavianVamp

Feb 22, 2023
I'm gonna be honest with you here, I forgor. Someone pushed an update request for 0.30 the day before 0.31 went free so I had to wait a few weeks, and it just slipped my mind. Next update is probably a few weeks out so I'll just go ahead and do one for 0.31 here later today, thanks for the reminder!
Cracks finger;Ikuzoo!!!!!!!!

Oct 10, 2021
Went back and replayed the game from the start. I last played it when the story ended with Siofra the fire spirit.

The intro could use another background art of the temple. Most of the intro scene is just that one pic of the hallways with space. A pic of the room with the giant pillars with the seal that Sarah and Ashley are on would be good to break it and one for the room with the shadow high above Metatron for a third.

Speaking of art, I think Sam and Metatron need a touch up for their pics at this point. They aren't quite at the level everyone else is.

Writing is better in the parts after Ina, with more dialogue breaking up the giant chunks of monologue early on when the MC is alone. Keep doing that. It's a good thing.

Gameplay feels more solid these days, did you change something? The older gameplay made me have to use only the companions that could only heal. The new changes let me do enough that I can field anyone, even when I'm not using a healer (I do a ranger). Thanks for the poison/bleed systems on the shortbow, they helped me stay trucking through the Deepwood against the tougher enemies.

I'd like it if the starting potion flask either have more charges with the amount of healing it does right now or keep it at two charges but it restores more. It kind of has the worst of both worlds right now. This would let you be able to do more playstyles easier if you had a few more heal charges or stronger ones.

Storywise, I ran into a funny situation where it felt like the story wanted me to go from rescuing Ina to the knight camp then to the Deepwood back to back. Then the writing tells me that you were supposed to visit Badon before the knight camp. So I had a slightly out of order thing, heh. I think the option to deliver Ina to the knights shouldn't be a thing until after you visit the church the first time?

Overall a good game.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
oh speaking of gameplay.

defensive shield build feels not very viable, you get hard DPS walled by some enemies until you grind and overlevel by quite a bit. I picked greataxe as backup so early on i just went unga bunga if i felt the fight was dragging out, but later on i was mostly using the greataxe because big health% damage go brrr.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes