UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Maybe relevant question: What will be the final accessibility of the game?
If I buy it on itch, sure, I assume I'll have a copy at the end.
If I support it on Patreon, which seems more annoying than it has any right to be at times, but probably helps some developers more, what will happen if, after a few months, I decide not to support it anymore? I'd have spent more money than on itch; would I still get the final product (besides on here, I suppose getting the final product isn't really the issue).
Just pondering because I would want to support the game, but I'm not quite sure as to the pros and cons of various avenues.

Last edited:

nsfwparkffx

Mar 18, 2023
One suggestion I would like to make is to organize the skill/spell menu during fights. Categorizing them by weapon/element would make navigating the skills so much easier. Kinda like the UI in Monster Girl Dreams.

Reactions: Lucky_I

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Sorry for the lack of posts lately folks, was so busy trying to finish an update, and now back in the pits, that I've been doing pretty bad at responding to stuff. Will try to get back to everyone when I can, idk how far back is appropriate to respond though lol.

Had a great week of work, very happy with how that came out. 0.30 is free for everyone at the usual spots (itch/patreon), and 0.31 will be as well in hopefully around a week.

Great game inspired by my favorite game ... monster girl dreams,great characters,I saw cryswar made a mod for monster girl dreams ,look how far this dev has come, good luck on game development
Haha, it always amazes me how many people recognize waifupocalypse. It was my first-ever experience with trying to write adult content, did not think it would end up with me trying to make a game!

Great to hear you're enjoying Divine Dawn, and I appreciate your taking the time to say as much. I just like telling stories and trying to make people happy, so comments like that are wonderful to read.

MalkavianVamp

Formerly 'Jonte555'
Feb 22, 2023
Sorry for the lack of posts lately folks, was so busy trying to finish an update, and now back in the pits, that I've been doing pretty bad at responding to stuff. Will try to get back to everyone when I can, idk how far back is appropriate to respond though lol.

Had a great week of work, very happy with how that came out. 0.30 is free for everyone at the usual spots (itch/patreon), and 0.31 will be as well in hopefully around a week.

Haha, it always amazes me how many people recognize waifupocalypse. It was my first-ever experience with trying to write adult content, did not think it would end up with me trying to make a game!

Great to hear you're enjoying Divine Dawn, and I appreciate your taking the time to say as much. I just like telling stories and trying to make people happy, so comments like that are wonderful to read.
Thanks for replying, The characters of this game are great especially Ashley and Megatron, all the girls are great ,hope this
Game gets more popularity like Monster girl quest and monster girl dreams.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: gervid and Cryswar

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DivineDawn-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

damias

Sep 13, 2020
to answer the creator, yes we like to know the bug fixes, that way we know if x or y are fixed, also... even if you do not remember them all writting the 2 or 3 main one you remember and felt were important is nice toward the people if they found it for you,its not necessary though so do as you believe :)

Reactions: Cryswar

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
"Does anyone even want to read 'assorted bugfixes?' I feel like every patch notes has them, I never know what they mean, and frankly I don't even remember what I fixed."

I like reading bugfixes. Sound like you need to write down what change your making before you make them.

• Haha

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Maybe relevant question: What will be the final accessibility of the game?
If I buy it on itch, sure, I assume I'll have a copy at the end.
If I support it on Patreon, which seems more annoying than it has any right to be at times, but probably helps some developers more, what will happen if, after a few months, I decide not to support it anymore? I'd have spent more money than on itch; would I still get the final product (besides on here, I suppose getting the final product isn't really the issue).
Just pondering because I would want to support the game, but I'm not quite sure as to the pros and cons of various avenues.
Truthfully, I'm not sure. The way I had it in my head is as follows:
  • Buy on itch/steam: get all future updates, keep game forever
  • Support on Patreon: get previews, sketches, lore dumps, polls, betas, etc, and access to the game while supporting
So if you just want the game, no bs, buy it on Itch/Steam and you're good. If you want to be part of development, support on Patreon.

I'm not against the idea of looking into donating X (probably $12-15) on Patreon also getting a copy of the game, but I have no idea how to set that up automatically, and I really don't want to do it manually.

From the perspective of supporting development; leaving a review on Steam probably helps the most overall, but even just commenting on new scenes is pretty impactful for me personally lol, and that's $0. Patreon gives me the best cut (about 85%, vs 75% for itch and around 60% from steam) but a few bucks doesn't make as much of a difference as a possible new review breakpoint.

Word of mouth (recommending the game to friends) and getting the name out there would help as well.

I really would love to just hear stuff like 'I enjoyed this scene' or 'I thought this moment was very cute' though, it doesn't have to be money.

One suggestion I would like to make is to organize the skill/spell menu during fights. Categorizing them by weapon/element would make navigating the skills so much easier. Kinda like the UI in Monster Girl Dreams.
You can change skill order in the rightclick -> abilities menu, as a stopgap measure. I would like to improve battle Ui as I go, I've just been focusing on characters and story lately.

Thanks for replying, The characters of this game are great especially Ashley and Megatron, all the girls are great ,hope this
Game gets more popularity like Monster girl quest and monster girl dreams.....
I hope so too, man. Would love to make a decent living on this so I can really pour everything I got left into making games. Glad to hear you're enjoying the girls! I love them all, they're good girls.

to answer the creator, yes we like to know the bug fixes, that way we know if x or y are fixed, also... even if you do not remember them all writting the 2 or 3 main one you remember and felt were important is nice toward the people if they found it for you,its not necessary though so do as you believe :)
Truthfully I tend to forget a lot of them by the time I get to update day, it's usually an 8+ hour grind just to get everything tested, proofread, released, and written up. I can try to improve on that, but I'll probably go back and forth a bit... it feels like I'm bloating patch notes if I write down too many bugfixes.

"Does anyone even want to read 'assorted bugfixes?' I feel like every patch notes has them, I never know what they mean, and frankly I don't even remember what I fixed."

I like reading bugfixes. Sound like you need to write down what change your making before you make them.
Haha, you posted just as I was finishing this response, good timing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Already got back to work last week but wanted to wait to post until today so I could do a rough roadmap.

So, based on feedback/polls, this upcoming update (0.33) is going to focus on mysterious forest ladies, especially Rosalyn and Siofra. Both have plenty to do, a CG for Butterfly Mommy, and plenty of plot attached. Like, actual plot, relevant to MC's backstory, not a funny way of saying boobs - though they have plenty of that too.

I'm also going to spend some time fleshing out masteries for abilities that don't have them, and an unknown amount of time on bugfixes and just kinda going over abilities.

I'll tentatively say about 3 weeks of work, but ultimately it'll come down to when I feel like "yeah this is good"

0.34 will focus more on the main plot again, introducing the final party member and Earth trainer, Alicia, as well as a cameo from an unknown observer and some businesslady Aspasia doing business things. I'm also gonna try to catch up a bit more on Amnelis there, since she's had a CG waiting for a while. Depending on how things go, Zephyrmancy with Siofra may fall into this update.

For f95 specifically, tomorrow-ish I'm going to shill the 0.31 free update, had to wait on that a bit since someone forced a frontpage update for 0.30 the day before I was going to do this lol.

MalkavianVamp

Formerly 'Jonte555'
Feb 22, 2023
Already got back to work last week but wanted to wait to post until today so I could do a rough roadmap.

So, based on feedback/polls, this upcoming update (0.33) is going to focus on mysterious forest ladies, especially Rosalyn and Siofra. Both have plenty to do, a CG for Butterfly Mommy, and plenty of plot attached. Like, actual plot, relevant to MC's backstory, not a funny way of saying boobs - though they have plenty of that too.

I'm also going to spend some time fleshing out masteries for abilities that don't have them, and an unknown amount of time on bugfixes and just kinda going over abilities.

I'll tentatively say about 3 weeks of work, but ultimately it'll come down to when I feel like "yeah this is good"

0.34 will focus more on the main plot again, introducing the final party member and Earth trainer, Alicia, as well as a cameo from an unknown observer and some businesslady Aspasia doing business things. I'm also gonna try to catch up a bit more on Amnelis there, since she's had a CG waiting for a while. Depending on how things go, Zephyrmancy with Siofra may fall into this update.

For f95 specifically, tomorrow-ish I'm going to shill the 0.31 free update, had to wait on that a bit since someone forced a frontpage update for 0.30 the day before I was going to do this lol.
Thanks, wish you success in 0.34 update....

• Red Heart

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Looking quite forward to how this develops. Dunno, I just like your writing style.
I suppose I don't have to personally like all the characters; I somehow ended up rather annoyed at Sarah, f.Ex., but you put a lot of effort into the backstories and connections, and unlike with many other games, I can actually believe you have a rough plan of where you want to go with this.
From the perspective of supporting development; leaving a review on Steam probably helps the most overall, but even just commenting on new scenes is pretty impactful for me personally lol, and that's $0.
It is, sadly, also a bit difficult with local legislation. :confused:
Commenting is obviously quite doable.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Thank Cryswar because it does not. Nor does it need such trash.
It might not be your thing but it certainly doesn't make it trash. Also it's an RPG with sexual combat, it would technically be weirder to not have ballbusting or trampling. Get over yourself.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm not sure why it would be weird *not* to have ballbusting/trampling, but regardless, this game will never cater to those fetishes.

I can't police what people say here, but I will request that we try to avoid shitting on each other's fetishes as much as possible. I don't enjoy that content so I'm not going to write it, that's all.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Well, if you're going to have combat in a sex game, and you go out of your way to exclude the most effective and fundamental attack against a man(both physically and psychologically), it comes off as unrealistic(especially if you're fighting women, who are universally taught to go for the balls in any fight). I get not wanting to feature this kind of sexual attack in a PG rated game but, in an adult rated game, there's no need to try to sensor around it and it should happen way more often.

I'm not telling you what to put in your game. You do whatever you want. That's just my opinion though.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes