maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Well, if you're going to have combat in a sex game, and you go out of your way to exclude the most effective and fundamental attack against a man(both physically and psychologically), it comes off as unrealistic(especially if you're fighting women, who are universally taught to go for the balls in any fight). I get not wanting to feature this kind of sexual attack in a PG rated game but, in an adult rated game, there's no need to try to sensor around it and it should happen way more often.

I'm not telling you what to put in your game. You do whatever you want. That's just my opinion though.
sex combat at these stage is not really against enemy's it is mainly against some party members and so its more for sake of sparing or some dumb competitions rather then fights with real stakes. so these attacks don't make much sense in context.

main logic is like "existence of casual sex means competitive sex should also exist "

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Well, if you're going to have combat in a sex game, and you go out of your way to exclude the most effective and fundamental attack against a man(both physically and psychologically), it comes off as unrealistic(especially if you're fighting women, who are universally taught to go for the balls in any fight). I get not wanting to feature this kind of sexual attack in a PG rated game but, in an adult rated game, there's no need to try to sensor around it and it should happen way more often.

I'm not telling you what to put in your game. You do whatever you want. That's just my opinion though.
If it makes you feel better have a headcanon that everyone is way too weirded out by your insistence that they hit you in the balls so they purposely avoid doing so.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm gonna be honest with you here, I forgor. Someone pushed an update request for 0.30 the day before 0.31 went free so I had to wait a few weeks, and it just slipped my mind. Next update is probably a few weeks out so I'll just go ahead and do one for 0.31 here later today, thanks for the reminder!

Reactions: Strykker and llat-2

MalkavianVamp

Feb 22, 2023
I'm gonna be honest with you here, I forgor. Someone pushed an update request for 0.30 the day before 0.31 went free so I had to wait a few weeks, and it just slipped my mind. Next update is probably a few weeks out so I'll just go ahead and do one for 0.31 here later today, thanks for the reminder!
Cracks finger;Ikuzoo!!!!!!!!

Oct 10, 2021
Went back and replayed the game from the start. I last played it when the story ended with Siofra the fire spirit.

The intro could use another background art of the temple. Most of the intro scene is just that one pic of the hallways with space. A pic of the room with the giant pillars with the seal that Sarah and Ashley are on would be good to break it and one for the room with the shadow high above Metatron for a third.

Speaking of art, I think Sam and Metatron need a touch up for their pics at this point. They aren't quite at the level everyone else is.

Writing is better in the parts after Ina, with more dialogue breaking up the giant chunks of monologue early on when the MC is alone. Keep doing that. It's a good thing.

Gameplay feels more solid these days, did you change something? The older gameplay made me have to use only the companions that could only heal. The new changes let me do enough that I can field anyone, even when I'm not using a healer (I do a ranger). Thanks for the poison/bleed systems on the shortbow, they helped me stay trucking through the Deepwood against the tougher enemies.

I'd like it if the starting potion flask either have more charges with the amount of healing it does right now or keep it at two charges but it restores more. It kind of has the worst of both worlds right now. This would let you be able to do more playstyles easier if you had a few more heal charges or stronger ones.

Storywise, I ran into a funny situation where it felt like the story wanted me to go from rescuing Ina to the knight camp then to the Deepwood back to back. Then the writing tells me that you were supposed to visit Badon before the knight camp. So I had a slightly out of order thing, heh. I think the option to deliver Ina to the knights shouldn't be a thing until after you visit the church the first time?

Overall a good game.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
oh speaking of gameplay.

defensive shield build feels not very viable, you get hard DPS walled by some enemies until you grind and overlevel by quite a bit. I picked greataxe as backup so early on i just went unga bunga if i felt the fight was dragging out, but later on i was mostly using the greataxe because big health% damage go brrr.

Reactions: Cryswar

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
also one thing i'm a little miffed by is that training scenes are basically exclusively for magic users. No training scene if you're greataxe main i guess, lol
EDIT: Except the one scene that requires 10 dex that i also did not spec into because i took points in charisma as third instead lul

Reactions: Fyo and Cryswar

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ok so I might be regarded, I genuinely thought I had uploaded 0.31 here a while ago. My bad. This one was a mixture of Sam's romance and general plot, changelog below. Progress on the next update is going, mostly done, will hopefully be able to post here after the 2 week cooldown is up.

Changelog;
  • Sam's actual first time (affection 14), with a massive date, relationship building, special backgrounds, and a new CG courtesy of Aragiken! Watch an unusually fancy aurora with her and realize that you are not immune to tomboy propaganda.
  • Sam trust 16, which continues the events from her spar with Metatron and grants her a new Instant.
  • Maya affection 8, which has some pretty funny sprite movement and Maya being abnormally honest (sometimes). She's a very good dog.
  • General plot scene, which randomly occurs sometime after Ina joins. Bit of a callback to the scene when you leave on the adventure, with some character development and a fiery new arrival.
  • Celica trust 10, which sets up the totally-not-a-date with her and Sarah in the coming updates, and also has our beloved gremlin being vulnerable and cute. She's always cute.
  • Metatron affection 16, which starts off with her asking what it means for a woman to be demure, and kinda goes downhill from there.
  • Ina affection 4, in which you and a princess decide how to handle the eventual race war you're going to start by sleeping around too much.

Downloads here:

Game is currently on sale on , but as always updates will come here free so that's more of a "if you want to support me" kinda thing rather than a permanent paywall.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021

I don't really care about the idea of hitting the genitals (but yeah, it would make sense in game when they can attack you during a sex fight). I am kinda off-topic and going on a tangent, sorry. This post just made me think and want to post something:

I have yet to find a game on this website that truly caters to me sexually. Even when a developer does something I like, they tend to do too little or too much with it. Or the patrons steer it in the "wrong" direction. Or the story fucking sucks. It is what it is. A bit sad but not really worth it for me to try and make my voice heard too much. I still find things that I can enjoy. I'm pleased this game just has sex combat as it is. But you do you, I'm sure it helps to know you did everything you could.

• Thinking Face

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I don't really care about the idea of hitting the genitals (but yeah, it would make sense in game when they can attack you during a sex fight). I am kinda off-topic and going on a tangent, sorry. This post just made me think and want to post something:

I have yet to find a game on this website that truly caters to me sexually. Even when a developer does something I like, they tend to do too little or too much with it. Or the patrons steer it in the "wrong" direction. Or the story fucking sucks. It is what it is. A bit sad but not really worth it for me to try and make my voice heard too much. I still find things that I can enjoy. I'm pleased this game just has sex combat as it is. But you do you, I'm sure it helps to know you did everything you could.
The sex fights only have fighting with sex....there's no intention to cause harm. No, it wouldn't make sense for an enemy to punch you in a sex fight.

As for the rest of it, I don't know why you'd expect a dev to cater to you personally and make your perfect game. A real example of main character energy here.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
still early in the game-ish. is there any reliable way to fight without a healer (either me or my partner). im using a basic spear build and having to spec into magic just so i can heal sam or something is kind of a pain.

Mar 11, 2021
greataxe has a lot of play with health, some skills cost HP to use or return a portion of damage as health, at least one skill is a straight heal, etc
don't think it can heal anyone else I'm afraid, but I'm more of a magic user myself so I dunno the ins and outs of martial weapons as well

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Someone needs to have some sort of healing. Or insane defences. Relying on the 3 or whatever potions isn't enough for most builds.

RuneGrey

Jan 29, 2022
I have to say, I am really, really enjoying the writing for this game. While one might expect the actual illustration related sex scenes to be the highlight, I've found that I'm really enjoying a lot of the casual conversations, and some of the random side hijinks you can get up to are both really funny and really hot. Looking forward to this game as it continues to develop!

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 38 Votes