4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

JaoGavoke

May 3, 2018
Wow they appear to have a massive electricity generation surplus... There's like 20 buildings and a nuclear reactor... The island must sell it to a neighboring country or something.
Nice catch lmao

Ero didnt think about that, welp, at the end of the day, it's just a hentai game

Reactions: TigerWolfe

blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
I loved your art style, super voluminous milfs are my weakness hahaha, success in your work and I look forward to more updates:love::love:

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Can you have sex? Or will it be another one of those that I'll wait for the last update to get?

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
Seriously, the December update was only to remove access to the gallery that already had public users?
:unsure::cautious:(n)

Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
Can you have sex? Or will it be another one of those that I'll wait for the last update to get?
next update is literally starting with Jasmina, as the previous one left off. This is the first major update to the game with scenes and mechanics being implemented. Although im not expecting a ton, considering the game is still very new but progress is progress and I have faith in these makers.

More transparent and much more vocal about their plans and goals, unlike alot of bigger names out there.

Reactions: armopbr
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes