4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Houle4338

Aug 11, 2022
I feel like the overall quality is declining. Am I the only one noticing this? Characters keep calling the Original Guy (OG) by his default name "Vlad," and it makes me think the game was rushed. I was a big fan of his previous work, like Confiness with Goddesses, and even enjoyed the initial release of this game, but I'm becoming a bit disappointed. I hope the developers can turn this game into something memorable, but I don't think it's headed in the right direction.

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
I feel like the overall quality is declining. Am I the only one noticing this? Characters keep calling the Original Guy (OG) by his default name "Vlad," and it makes me think the game was rushed. I was a big fan of his previous work, like Confiness with Goddesses, and even enjoyed the initial release of this game, but I'm becoming a bit disappointed. I hope the developers can turn this game into something memorable, but I don't think it's headed in the right direction.
So, I was gonna sit here and wax philosophical about how we're basically seeing a game developer grow up in real time, and that it's only the second game, in a new style no less, and that we see far worse every single day here, but then I read your paragraph slightly better.
Characters keep calling the Original Guy (OG) by his default name "Vlad," and it makes me think the game was rushed.
With all due respect, cry me a river. Did you expect the game to just read your save from Confined with Goddess? Even if it's a matter of not having a choice of name for them, this is version 0.1.8. This is a perfectly fine corner to cut, if it's even corner cutting in the first place.

Reactions: Boredducky

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Not sure how such a small update (3 events added I believe for 1.8) can be such a huge downgrade in quality. The dialogue is rushed, the dev forgot to add MC's name as a variable instead of hard coding it (Oh, I'm Vlad again? *sigh*), the scenarios seemed shorter overall.

1.8 was just disappointing all the way around.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
I restarted the game as you suggested, because I ran into the same bug.
Sadly, this did not fix it, I'm still stuck at 8/28 and nothing will happen any more.
but you did try to just skip a couple of days too right? i skipped a week or so then restarted not sure if the order made sense maybe i just needed a whole week skip for the next event but i definitely was stuck at 8 too and it worked after

Mentor

May 6, 2017
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DivineHeel-1696827916\sync
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)

Reactions: Crown98
Feb 25, 2022

Divine Heel 018a and 017.jpg

With a little teaser from Miji for 0.1.9 to apologize.

I'm half asleep while doing that so I hope I did not fucked up anything else by doing these fixes XD

Update 1st of July to 0.1.7.1a:
• People were stuck at 8 events when they did a new game, I fixed that. You could also fix it by save/load.
• Clean view of the map did not prevent clicking on buttons.

For 0.1.8a: Same but with extra:
• Some fixes of "Vlad" naming.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes