igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
For me, the game is quite the grind. I mean, you ARE a miko, so why do you have ZERO skills at the beginning? One thought that a demon slayer miko should have some starter skills...
You do get 1 free skill point at the start of the game though and if you go physical, you get a starter skill that can essentially 1 shot almost all enemies.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Seems like the only way to have sex with the villagers is through rape. Some pretty mean spirited rape too, the "I'll keep punching you in the face if you don't comply" rather than the usual "I'll keep molesting you until you start liking it" type. Real turn off for me tbh, specially since you can't do anything about it afterwards. Not my cup of tea.

Go to sleep, you'll wake up during the night and you'll get the option to burn it.
So it's basically a rape fest? *sigh* I was looking forward to playing since the artwork looks awesome.

joebobjim

Sep 21, 2019
There was a day 1 patch, but I can't seem to install it on this version... thanks for putting it up though, very excited!

SludFug6969

Aug 5, 2016
what am i supposed to do in the "ancient battlefield" area?
.. the only thing i found were some spiders

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
So for some odd reason, I can't save anymore... Weird. Looks like this is gonna be one of THOSE games that require a few days before it functions properly for everyone.

joebobjim

Sep 21, 2019
"A new patch for Divine Miko Koyori is now available at ! Brief patch notes are below:
- Fixed an infinite loop involving channeling in the postgame.
- Fixed a crash when using a sewing kit.
- Fixed an issue where enemies failed to reset their position after losing to them."

For those who have these issues
Any tips to patching it? It doesn't let me because it's not in STEAM.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
what am i supposed to do in the "ancient battlefield" area?
.. the only thing i found were some spiders
There's an old shrine if you go north in the ancient grounds where you'll have to fight 3 red oni and after that come back to the village and meet the village chief.

Reactions: Forge Wright

letan

May 4, 2017
any one have a map or something ? i'm stuck at the head to shopping area on the west but i cannot find it

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
WHAT was the reason for the controls being as they are? xbox 360 controller and B, being confirm instead of cancel..holy this will take getting used to.

But it's nice to see a human female for a change instead of some mutated tit woman.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
WHAT was the reason for the controls being as they are? xbox 360 controller and B, being confirm instead of cancel..holy this will take getting used to.

But it's nice to see a human female for a change instead of some mutated tit woman.
You can rebind the controls in the options menu, but the confirm and cancel buttons are labeled wrong. Takes a bit of messing around but better than going through the whole game pressing the wrong buttons.

Reactions: Dyhart

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
wait.....what version of this game on japan ver.? now jp ver was 1.15

is this game on 1.15 or 1.00

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes