Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Welcome to Kagura games. I haven't seen a release by them that didn't have game breaking bugs.
The steam releases are actually stable. And even when they're not they provide patches that fix them but those patches are never compatible with the build of the game that's usually posted in this site. You're better off waiting for a warez group to release the steam version and apply the uncensor patch yourself if you have to pirate.

Reactions: Zippix

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Tried the game because of the corruption and exhibitionism tags. Up until now only saw monster rape and one rape at the bath house. And i don't see stats like lust, or corruption, or anything like that. Does the girl end up liking all the rape? Will she eventually be able to walk around naked? Or is this the type of game where all scenes are rape scenes?

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
it's a normal and typical lose to see fantasy game. I like the art style, the protag, the rape scene.

Good side: Kinda good in animation, the voice and how character look is impressive. Remind me of Slave's swords. The story is okay, not too bad but not too good, acceptable. Gameplay is okay if you pay sometime to actually read and learn how to fight....

Bad side: Lack of Corruption point or Lewd point. The protag is simply accept every thing without a think, The story is so straight up that make you kinda feel like "This is a story telling, not a game" , YUP you cant choose to do anything including where to go. ALSO this game is a finding way in Jungle stimulation game because there is no map or anything, just a single hint about direction such as "The cave is in the east side." SO YEAH GOOD LUCK IN FINDING THINGS AND YOUR WAY because that is most of the time you do in game.

A NOT TO GOOD BUT NOT TO BAD, ENJOYABLE GAME BECAUSE THE SCENE AND ANIMATION IS GOOD, NOT GAMEPLAY

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
having issue finding the ice?
You need to find the boss room, the ice is in there right after you kill the boss. So try to make your way to the cave (i dont remember the way). Try to reach the second floor of the cave ( if i remember correct there are 2 doors to second floor, one is by heading Far west from the cave's entrance then heading top north). On the second floor the boss room is north-east, there will be a room full of ice before the boss room (cant collect, just for you to notice and save before the boss. :) KILL THE BOSS then she will collect the ice automatically right after you kill them. Wala quest done

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
holy fuck I've been looking for this fucking wood since an hour, I can't fucking find it

I just ran back the way I came from the fucking village, try to head north and there is NOTHING
where the fuck is it?!
you have to beat the red boss to get the wood. it in the far north west of the area.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Concerning the "Sewing Kit issue" (i.e. game locked when using a sewing kit), it's apparently happening only when using it on an cloth that can't be repaired: like the "Divine Idashigunu" cloth (don't know if there are some others). It's indicated into the comments about this item when you click on it (in the item menu): "Cannot be repaired".

So, a workaround is to use the sewing kits only when you are currently wearing another kind of clothes (like Chihaya, Kakue, Akahatori, ... ); clothes that can be repaired.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Sooooo anyone else notice that for the first time ever, each house has a bathroom in it? It's refreshing

You can rebind the controls in the options menu, but the confirm and cancel buttons are labeled wrong. Takes a bit of messing around but better than going through the whole game pressing the wrong buttons.
omg....I even went in there but I didn't bother to scroll down. Thanks!
I WAS getting used to it, but that would screw things up for other games as I'd have to train myself to revert back to the norm lol

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes