fomoverlord

Dec 9, 2020
For some reason the V3 Scene 6 has no voiceover audio for me. Am I the only one with this issue?

It has audio in the 3.11 upload from this post but the all-in-one 1.00-3.07 and then the patch from 3.07+ to 3.13 (or 3.07+ patches in general) seem to not have it.

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
For some reason the V3 Scene 6 has no voiceover audio for me. Am I the only one with this issue?

It has audio in the 3.11 upload from this post but the all-in-one 1.00-3.07 and then the patch from 3.07+ to 3.13 (or 3.07+ patches in general) seem to not have it.
Thanks for the feedback! Patch 3.13 has been fixed for V3 Scene 6. I'm too lazy to fix the older patches.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I have no idea if my current game is steam version or just a random translated version (got it from other sites), but after defeat the boss in virgin route, I return the shrine with the loop of channeling, because now you can channeling unlimited and the location you transferred after defeat the boss is right on the magic circle, that automatic active when you touch, result is you just able to keep channeling without able leave the place. This one easy to fix though I just wondering if anyone have same problem? (though from my experience most people on this site never actually play RPG game, they just use the save)

Stuffythings10

Aug 1, 2022
I know this isn't the right place to ask this, but considering this is the most active threads and its also one of their works, does anyone have the support plan cgs for their other game? Imperial knights?

Lmaoxdhorny

Apr 13, 2023
Damn after playing the 1-3v and checking out the cgs I just had the biggest post nut clarity asking myself wtf I'm doing with my life playing these kinda games that show a girl being abused. lets see how long this keeps up before I return.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: kweqys and dude179
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes