• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Turns out this thread is a 3 year old necro and people are using it post the new game.
Here's a kagura fix and full virgin save + gallery for the actual game this thread is about, drop all on the root folder.
save 1 is before endboss
save 2 is for credits
save 3 is newgame +

Nevermind... This shit has secret scenes that cant be unlocked the conventional way :poop:
Off to do more research..

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Turns out this thread is a 3 year old necro and people are using it post the new game.
Here's a kagura fix and full virgin save + gallery for the actual game this thread is about, drop all on the root folder.
save 1 is before endboss
save 2 is for credits
save 3 is newgame +

Nevermind... This shit has secret scenes that cant be unlocked the conventional way :poop:
Off to do more research..
Thank you. What do you mean though? Are there still bugs or like normal usual game secrets?

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Thank you. What do you mean though? Are there still bugs or like normal usual game secrets?
I honestly don't know how to put it into words, this entire thread is a mess.
First the Kagura port is pure shit and nobody tried to update the download link with the patch that is floating around in this thread since 2020.
Second the Dev is one of these maniacs that force you to replay their garbage grindfest 4 times for all the scenes. Also doesn't give you a single hint of what you have to do in order to unlock it.
Third people are posting all the content from the spinoff game in the same thread
Fourth I don't have any more time to look into this, I'm gonna enjoy my sunday and get some sunlight, I wasted 7 hours into this shit. Probably won't update it too, let someone else take it over.

Edit : Ah screw this, found the full save on ulmf

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
That would be cool, has poison said they want to make a sequel after they finish the new imperial knights game?

zehoboioi

Jul 28, 2022
hey what do i do when it becomes night in the village? the game doesn't really direct me and ive gone into every building

thenoob1232

Apr 6, 2020
first does anyone have know how to access files the script/text shown in the game scenes

second does anyone have the

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Update IF v3.09

I can't seem to insert galleries from v3.08 to combine with v3.09. So let's wait for comstlen6 to combine them

image-1280-c.jpg

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
first does anyone have know how to access files the script/text shown in the game scenes

second does anyone have the

All-In-One patch from 3.07+ to 3.09:
Note: All-In-One 3.07 required for patch to run

All text from scenes are in www/data/CommonEvents.json. You can extract them using tools such as Translator++.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Fully-unlocked IF MIKO series pre-set to English

After opening Game.exe, choose the third button to play scene or to view CG. Fourth button is used to change language, sound, and other configurations. Press "W" to skip text.

IF MIKO 1.81:
IF MIKO 2.10:
Rip zippy

thenoob1232

Apr 6, 2020
This request is unrelated to the Divine Miko Koyori or IFMIKO games, I'm just asking here because this thread gets more traffic.

Does anyone know what I have to do to get the Evilanne sex scene promised by using because I just can't find it. Here is the cheat patch as well . If some could complete my quest and then create a step by step guide to explain how to get the Evilanne sex scene that could be nice.

• Angry
Reactions: dude179

roland_donald

Apr 18, 2020
This request is unrelated to the Divine Miko Koyori or IFMIKO games, I'm just asking here because this thread gets more traffic.

Does anyone know what I have to do to get the Evilanne sex scene promised by using because I just can't find it. Here is the cheat patch as well . If some could complete my quest and then create a step by step guide to explain how to get the Evilanne sex scene that could be nice.
what makes you think lurkers of this thread are any more qualified to deal with that

Reactions: dude179
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes