Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
So if you don't mind me asking how many scenes does each girl have in the version and can we convert mana crystals yet for energy
Very, very few scenes, almost none.
Could be, after you finish Chloe's event, the MC has actually done it, I just didn't say so.
Hey, forget about this game and get ready to play my new game, which has a plot that I'm incredibly excited about.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Game over. Put this on abandoned. Sad about this. Probably won't check out the other project. Due to how easy it was for them to abandon this one. Only came out in May and already dead. Well at least it lasted longer then some games. Also looks like they're trying to feed into the anime spin-offs trying to make a quick buck off the anime names alone. Just sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Game over. Put this on abandoned. Sad about this. Probably won't check out the other project. Due to how easy it was for them to abandon this one. Only came out in May and already dead. Well at least it lasted longer then some games.
I'm surprised you responded so quickly, I don't think it was "how easy" at all. I make less than $50 a month, I've been working on this project for over a year now. I don't want to get into all I've endured, when I decided to abandon this project, I didn't feel disappointment or regret, because I had already put in more than what I was getting out of it.

Furthermore, I also do not agree with what you said about "anime names alone". This claim of yours denies the tremendous effort I have put into the new game, including character models, original characters, and new storylines. In this respect, my efforts are no less than DPF's, and I have even spent more time in order to better portray the characters from the source work.

The MC does not play the role of Shido or his substitute, and has no similar hypnotism abilities. It is not easy to handle the relationship with the original characters while maintaining the original settings from the source work.

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I'm surprised you responded so quickly, I don't think it was "how easy" at all. I make less than $50 a month, I've been working on this project for over a year now. I don't want to get into all I've endured, when I decided to abandon this project, I didn't feel disappointment or regret, because I had already put in more than what I was getting out of it.

Furthermore, I also do not agree with what you said about "anime names alone". This claim of yours denies the tremendous effort I have put into the new game, including character models, original characters, and new storylines. In this respect, my efforts are no less than DPF's, and I have even spent more time in order to better portray the characters from the source work.

The MC does not play the role of Shido or his substitute, and has no similar hypnotism abilities. It is not easy to handle the relationship with the original characters while maintaining the original settings from the source work.
Except your once now removed post said you wanted to stop this game and make tons of money with less effort by making a game about anime. Look you think you're going to make a bunch of money in this industry right away? Seems you're very focused on the money.

Abandoning this game was a terrible idea. Honestly I liked it, but I'm sorry I won't be playing your other game because when you see that you won't be rolling in dough like some of the higher earning games you're just going to abandon your new project and try to go to another.

I find it odd that you say you put more into the game then you were getting out of it, probably just me but to just throw away your year of work seems pretty wasteful but, you do you and good luck.

Yeah I responded quickly to your patreon post cuz I was following it, for about a month and was waiting for the next update to toss you some cheddar. Oh well. I was really hoping you were going to buckle down and continue with DPF but sadly you are not. Hopefully this was worth it and you get where you want with your new game.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Except your once now removed post said you wanted to stop this game and make tons of money with less effort by making a game about anime. Look you think you're going to make a bunch of money in this industry right away? Seems you're very focused on the money.

Abandoning this game was a terrible idea. Honestly I liked it, but I'm sorry I won't be playing your other game because when you see that you won't be rolling in dough like some of the higher earning games you're just going to abandon your new project and try to go to another.

I find it odd that you say you put more into the game then you were getting out of it, probably just me but to just throw away your year of work seems pretty wasteful but, you do you and good luck.

Yeah I responded quickly to your patreon post cuz I was following it, for about a month and was waiting for the next update to toss you some cheddar. Oh well. I was really hoping you were going to buckle down and continue with DPF but sadly you are not. Hopefully this was worth it and you get where you want with your new game.
To be honest, I really don't care what you think.

You haven't given me any encouragement or support, but to question and sarcasm me when I'm desperate and forced to give up?

You didn't come and tell me you liked the game when I gave up on myself and got discouraged and made that deleted post.

After all the reasons I've given, all you care about is that I'm " focused on money"?

I could care less about money, but my current income is no longer enough for me to survive.

If I still fail this time, it means I'm not fit to create and there's no next game.

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
To be honest, I really don't care what you think.

You haven't given me any encouragement or support, but to question and sarcasm me when I'm desperate and forced to give up?

You didn't come and tell me you liked the game when I gave up on myself and got discouraged and made that deleted post.

After all the reasons I've given, all you care about is that I'm " focused on money"?
Because that's exactly what you're focused on, the money. I'm not your father, I don't need to comfort you, the only person that made the choice to give up is you. If you don't care what I or anyone else thinks, why would you abandon your game? That's literally why you gave up because you weren't getting the monetary support you were expecting so you didn't enjoy working harder so you wanted to do something more simple.

You're desperate and forced to give up? No you gave up. What are you desperate for that made you give up? I know exactly what it is because you bring it up in quite frequently, money. If you're so down go get a regular and do this as a hobby. If you can't be passionate enough to keep your projects going you're not going to go far.

Look I get it, you want make this your full time job but you realize how hard that actually is? Most devs worked a regular job for years and made their games as a hobby/passion until they were able to make it their job. You literally just started and you think you can do what they've done that took them years to achieve?

I hope you have the success you want but it's not going to happen fast. 7 months is when this game came to F95. You need way more time. Anyways I'm not going to lecture you or talk anymore about this. It's your game/life you do with it what you please, I'm just upset to see this game die because I was hoping you were going to push past what you were going through. I really do wish you luck. Just keep in mind people don't like seeing abandon games under devs belts. I wish you the best and take care.

Reactions: P3MIT

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Because that's exactly what you're focused on, the money. I'm not your father, I don't need to comfort you, the only person that made the choice to give up is you. If you don't care what I or anyone else thinks, why would you abandon your game? That's literally why you gave up because you weren't getting the monetary support you were expecting so you didn't enjoy working harder so you wanted to do something more simple.

You're desperate and forced to give up? No you gave up. What are you desperate for that made you give up? I know exactly what it is because you bring it up in quite frequently, money. If you're so down go get a regular and do this as a hobby. If you can't be passionate enough to keep your projects going you're not going to go far.

Look I get it, you want make this your full time job but you realize how hard that actually is? Most devs worked a regular job for years and made their games as a hobby/passion until they were able to make it their job. You literally just started and you think you can do what they've done that took them years to achieve?

I hope you have the success you want but it's not going to happen fast. 7 months is when this game came to F95. You need way more time. Anyways I'm not going to lecture you or talk anymore about this. It's your game/life you do with it what you please, I'm just upset to see this game die because I was hoping you were going to push past what you were going through. I really do wish you luck. Just keep in mind people don't like seeing abandon games under devs belts. I wish you the best and take care.
Ah, right. I'm not your father either, so I don't need to explain my opinion to you, so go ahead and "so sad" and speculate about me all you want, bye.

• Angry
Reactions: Soulpuppet

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Ah, right. I'm not your father either, so I don't need to explain my opinion to you, so go ahead and "so sad" and speculate about me all you want, bye.
On November 14th this is what you wrote, Little over 2 weeks later you abandon the game and show you've been working on something else the whole time. So this was your plan for sometime.

"This game has been released for half a year. I had high expectations for this game, but the reality is disappointing. All the data is far below my expectations. Many games have surpassed mine in just a few days.

Perhaps I have encountered many difficulties, such as lack of inspiration, insufficient motivation, changes in storyline. The discrepancy between ideals and reality often makes me fall into self-doubt. Is this really a good work that I thought it was?

But I know these are just excuses, because ultimately it comes down to the unsatisfactory update progress of the game. No matter how many reasons there are, the fact is that although I had a lot of free time, I did not work. I have the worst work attitude.

I want to say sorry to everyone who supported, encouraged and looked forward to me. I have let you down. This result is all my fault.

I had many chances but I did not cherish them. My first subscriber left and the one who gave me the most support left. Only now do I regret it. I'm such a damned jerk.

I have reflected a lot during this time. I have eliminated all external disturbances. I want to work hard seriously. I won't make casual promises anymore, only actions.

Please give me one last chance. I really want to continue creating."

Anyways. Good luck on trying to do...whatever it is you're trying to do.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
On November 14th this is what you wrote, Little over 2 weeks later you abandon the game and show you've been working on something else the whole time. So this was your plan for sometime.

"This game has been released for half a year. I had high expectations for this game, but the reality is disappointing. All the data is far below my expectations. Many games have surpassed mine in just a few days.

Perhaps I have encountered many difficulties, such as lack of inspiration, insufficient motivation, changes in storyline. The discrepancy between ideals and reality often makes me fall into self-doubt. Is this really a good work that I thought it was?

But I know these are just excuses, because ultimately it comes down to the unsatisfactory update progress of the game. No matter how many reasons there are, the fact is that although I had a lot of free time, I did not work. I have the worst work attitude.

I want to say sorry to everyone who supported, encouraged and looked forward to me. I have let you down. This result is all my fault.

I had many chances but I did not cherish them. My first subscriber left and the one who gave me the most support left. Only now do I regret it. I'm such a damned jerk.

I have reflected a lot during this time. I have eliminated all external disturbances. I want to work hard seriously. I won't make casual promises anymore, only actions.

Please give me one last chance. I really want to continue creating."

Anyways. Good luck on trying to do...whatever it is you're trying to do.
Baby, you're right about everything. I think you're even more awesome than my MC because you can see through people better than he can, and he still needs to analyze and reason, but you don't!
If I have my next game, you have to be the main character! This ability to read minds is fantastic, where did you learn it?

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Aww man, I actually looked forward to the updates of this game. I'm not usually one for magic, but if it's got an interesting story then, sure.

That said, if you do make a remake of this game, then you should seriously consider giving female characters reasonably sized breasts. (Around the size of the wife*, at most. (Definitely not as much as the Succubus*.))
*I suck when it comes to remembering names, sorry. I do love the game though.

...Anyway the breast size of female characters can, and does, play a significant role in determining both the size of the audience and the profitability of the game.

Basically, the closer to human body proportion, the better your chances.

I've played several good games, with good stories, that just couldn't make it in the long run because of something as simple** as that.
**Simple being a small detail. (Maybe not "small", but you get the general idea.)

All that aside this is a great game, a I look forward to seeing anything else you come up with.

Well, I guess I'll stop being uncharacteristically long-winded and somewhat emotional/passionate and go back to my typical, succinct self.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Aww man, I actually looked forward to the updates of this game. I'm not usually one for magic, but if it's got an interesting story then, sure.

That said, if you do make a remake of this game, then you should seriously consider giving female characters reasonably sized breasts. (Around the size of the wife*, at most. (Definitely not as much as the Succubus*.))
*I suck when it comes to remembering names, sorry. I do love the game though.

...Anyway the breast size of female characters can, and does, play a significant role in determining both the size of the audience and the profitability of the game.

Basically, the closer to human body proportion, the better your chances.

I've played several good games, with good stories, that just couldn't make it in the long run because of something as simple** as that.
**Simple being a small detail. (Maybe not "small", but you get the general idea.)

All that aside this is a great game, a I look forward to seeing anything else you come up with.

Well, I guess I'll stop being uncharacteristically long-winded and somewhat emotional/passionate and go back to my typical, succinct self.
Thanks, when I first made this game I did it exactly the way I wanted to, with no input or suggestions from anyone else, so I realized when it officially went live that I made a lot of mistakes, including the breast size.
With your criticisms and suggestions, and a lot of lessons learned, I'm confident that I can make a better game.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
This game was put on hold tag by someone else, so I didn't update it at F95.
But the tag was removed without my complete knowledge, and then it showed up in the lastest update, literally holding me over the fire.

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
So this is abandoned? Sad, i liked this game
This game was put on hold tag by someone else, so I didn't update it at F95.
But the tag was removed without my complete knowledge, and then it showed up in the lastest update, literally holding me over the fire.

Literally said DPF indefinitely put on hold. Do you just forget what you write/post? Not trying to be a dick just a general question if you legit don't remember. The mods will mark something on hold...when a dev says it's on hold and in your case you said "indefinitely" which usually means abandoned.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Literally said DPF indefinitely put on hold. Do you just forget what you write/post?
Reread what he said, slowly this time. He didn't update it here and he didn't remove the on hold tag. Someone else updated the thread and removed the on hold tag, now he feels he's been put of the spot by it.

Ulith just report the first post for the other reason and type in "game is on hold".

Reactions: Ulith

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Haha, enough to buy formula for my baby.
So for yourself right? I mean you cried about money. Refused to answer why you "had" to abandon DPF and just resulted in trying to insult me which was pretty funny. Hopefully you can make more money from your new project in 6 months so you don't abandon that one also.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
So for yourself right? I mean you cried about money. Refused to answer why you "had" to abandon DPF and just resulted in trying to insult me which was pretty funny. Hopefully you can make more money from your new project in 6 months so you don't abandon that one also.
Why do you think I'm trying to insult you? I didn't say it was you, did I?
My God, you're not putting yourself in the role of "my baby," are you?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes