Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Hey guys, I was wondering if you played Doris's story and got some curiosity about her, at least in my heart, she's really beautiful.
I don't know if anyone likes this style as much as I do, I'm not much of a cute or naive type.

Reactions: SCGAMING and Bse

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
In last update i have so much errors. Rollback don´t work ignore give even new errors.... So at this point nice try and nice story so far but i say bye here.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
In last update i have so much errors. Rollback don´t work ignore give even new errors.... So at this point nice try and nice story so far but i say bye here.
You can let me know the details of the error and I'll try to help you as much as I can, I've fixed all the bugs from previous feedback and there will be no known bugs in the latest version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bse

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
sorry but i del it ... and i use win 7 so maybe it was main error. Sorry about it

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
sorry but i del it ... and i use win 7 so maybe it was main error. Sorry about it
Well, I guess your error happened when discussing Elycia with Xena. hopefully you'll be able to come back and try again in a few versions.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
yeah when i was in last part of your update. and sorry again that i do deliver you a error mess

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
yeah when i was in last part of your update. and sorry again that i do deliver you a error mess
Don't apologize to me, I should be the one apologizing to you for the bad experience.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
nope i still stick to older Hardware and dont want to update it because of yeah Us bomb away some think and price hit me good. after it. was only 2,5 k € so pc update i dont think i can make it. so you dont need to say it. it say mhh how we share the fold? is this ok?

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021

This game has been released for half a year. I had high expectations for this game, but the reality is disappointing. All the data is far below my expectations. Many games have surpassed mine in just a few days.
Perhaps I have encountered many difficulties, such as lack of inspiration, insufficient motivation, changes in storyline. The discrepancy between ideals and reality often makes me fall into self-doubt. Is this really a good work that I thought it was?
But I know these are just excuses, because ultimately it comes down to the unsatisfactory update progress of the game. No matter how many reasons there are, the fact is that although I had a lot of free time, I did not work. I have the worst work attitude.
I want to say sorry to everyone who supported, encouraged and looked forward to me. I have let you down. This result is all my fault.
I had many chances but I did not cherish them. My first subscriber left and the one who gave me the most support left. Only now do I regret it. I'm such a damned jerk.
I have reflected a lot during this time. I have eliminated all external disturbances. I want to work hard seriously. I won't make casual promises anymore, only actions.
Please give me one last chance. I really want to continue creating.
1795.jpg

snake_27

May 23, 2020
Just finished the prologue. The game is quite interesting and decent... But the bad english really brings everything else down, it makes it harder and harder to continue... And I say this while English is not my main language, so I can imagine that it is much harder for others...

As a suggestion, Ulith, if you can't find an english proofreader, I think you could use chatgpt or similar (deepl.com/write) to proofread you, in my field of work I use it for similar purposes and the results are really good. To be honest, I don't think it can be worse than it is now.

Reactions: Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Just finished the prologue. The game is quite interesting and decent... But the bad english really brings everything else down, it makes it harder and harder to continue... And I say this while English is not my main language, so I can imagine that it is much harder for others...

As a suggestion, Ulith, if you can't find an english proofreader, I think you could use chatgpt or similar (deepl.com/write) to proofread you, in my field of work I use it for similar purposes and the results are really good. To be honest, I don't think it can be worse than it is now.
In the first half of the prologue, I used DeepL, to be honest the effect was not good. In the latter part I used Claude, the effect was very good. I suggest you enter the sandbox, the translations there should be much better.
Can you tell me if the translation of the second half of the prologue and the sandbox has improved? Claude did a good job, at least for me.

Last edited:

snake_27

May 23, 2020
In the first half of the prologue, I used DeepL, to be honest the effect was not good. In the latter part I used Claude, the effect was very good. I suggest you enter the sandbox, the translations there should be much better.
Can you tell me if the translation of the second half of the prologue and the sandbox has improved? Claude did a good job, at least for me.
I didn't mention it, but I got the impression that the first half of the prologue was better translated than the last part (not completely right, but at least readable), and you say that you used deepl for that... Just my impression, but it makes sense to me. I agree that Claude would be much better, so when I have time I'll read the sandbox part.

Cheers!

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I didn't mention it, but I got the impression that the first half of the prologue was better translated than the last part (not completely right, but at least readable), and you say that you used deepl for that... Just my impression, but it makes sense to me. I agree that Claude would be much better, so when I have time I'll read the sandbox part.

Cheers!
There is a contradiction in what you said. You think "the first half of the prologue was better translated than the last part", yet you also say Claude would be much better, but the first half was done by DeepL instead of Claude.
In any case, you did remind me, and I re-proofread the text of the prologue. It should now be easier to read.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
There is a contradiction in what you said. You think "the first half of the prologue was better translated than the last part", yet you also say Claude would be much better, but the first half was done by DeepL instead of Claude.
In any case, you did remind me, and I re-proofread the text of the prologue. It should now be easier to read.
Oh sorry!, I read your message quickly and didn't get it right, I understood that you used Deepl in the first half of the prologue, while you didn't use anything in the second part. And Claude was used from the sandbox on... But no, rereading the message, it's clear that you used Claude for the second part ....

Well, if the sandbox is the same quality as the second part of the prologue, then... I'll give it a try, but I'll probably drop it because, to be honest, the second part of the prologue was really bad for me.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Oh sorry!, I read your message quickly and didn't get it right, I understood that you used Deepl in the first half of the prologue, while you didn't use anything in the second part. And Claude was used from the sandbox on... But no, rereading the message, it's clear that you used Claude for the second part ....

Well, if the sandbox is the same quality as the second part of the prologue, then... I'll give it a try, but I'll probably drop it because, to be honest, the second part of the prologue was really bad for me.
I'm not sure where the second part of the prologue you referred to starts. It should be from the day after the Ai finished its confrontation with the Evil God and the MC closed his eyes in the park.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
I'm not sure where the second part of the prologue you referred to starts. It should be from the day after the Ai finished its confrontation with the Evil God and the MC closed his eyes in the park.
Yeah, seems about right. I quickly checked fast-forwarding and that seems to be the point where things got a lot worse for me, up until then it was not good but bearable. After that, it was very bad for me.

This is only my opinion about the translation. As I said, the premise and the world-building seem pretty decent and quite interesting, I also like the graphics. My only issue is with the English.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Yeah, seems about right. I quickly checked fast-forwarding and that seems to be the point where things got a lot worse for me, up until then it was not good but bearable. After that, it was very bad for me.

This is only my opinion about the translation. As I said, the premise and the world-building seem pretty decent and quite interesting, I also like the graphics. My only issue is with the English.
Okay, I didn't expect this response, because Claude's translation really does seem much better to me than DeepL's.
Perhaps by asking Claude to make the translation more colloquial, it resulted in some uncommon slang.

Reactions: snake_27
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes