Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
As soon as i try to load a saved file and save it says

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you've played v0.25, try loading the saved files from before you entered the sandbox.

I'm sorry. I don't know how to solve your problem, I searched and didn't find a way. It's not my code that's causing the problem.

Last edited:
May 17, 2020
If you've played v0.25, try loading the saved files from before you entered the sandbox.

I'm sorry. I don't know how to solve your problem, I searched and didn't find a way. It's not my code that's causing the problem.
When I downloaded from Mega It worked without problem but I got that problem while downloading from Pixeldrain

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
If you see other male characters, it's usually a Netori scene, so don't worry about it.
When MC goes to his dorm room for the first time.
"Where is Elycia?"
"She's fooling around with her boyfriend"
:WaitWhat:

Well, In Harem games girls usually don't fuck anyone after the game starts. I hope you won't make us see her getting fucked before you let us steal her from her bf. That's not how Netori works in a Harem game atleast.

Btw hey dev. Could you please clear if lesbians during threesomes will be avoidable? How far are they going to go? From your comments I got the idea that they won't do more than kissing.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
When MC goes to his dorm room for the first time.
"Where is Elycia?"
"She's fooling around with her boyfriend"
:WaitWhat:

Well, In Harem games girls usually don't fuck anyone after the game starts. I hope you won't make us see her getting fucked before you let us steal her from her bf. That's not how Netori works in a Harem game atleast.

Btw hey dev. Could you please clear if lesbians during threesomes will be avoidable? How far are they going to go? From your comments I got the idea that they won't do more than kissing.
Regarding this, that was the setting for Elycia's character before her appearance was finalized early in the game based on your votes. After you all voted on Elycia's looks, I significantly altered her character background to match her personality and appearance. She has now broken up prematurely with her boyfriend, and is a virgin, you'll find all this out in v0.4.
Even in the initial setting, I never had any plans to have her sleep with her boyfriend. That's just Xena talking randomly, that's all she is. I'm clearer than anyone on what will cause player distaste.
Regarding intimate acts between the girls during threesomes, there won't be a scene like this in my current development program for a long time. if any, there will be very few. and the girls will not be too intimate. This is because I have no fetish for lesbian acts.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
NGL, the sandbox decision ruined the entire game for me. Not only most of the shits is under development, it feels like there is not much contents with every release. Atleast before, we had few mins if gameplay atleast

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
NGL, the sandbox decision ruined the entire game for me. Not only most of the shits is under development, it feels like there is not much contents with every release. Atleast before, we had few mins if gameplay atleast
Over the past two months, something has seriously interfered with my regular updates. I think I can get back to normal updates starting this week, which is about 200+ images every 2 weeks. If I don't have much time to update, there won't be much content in either Sandbox or Linear, please give me more time.

Last edited:

Al6atroz

Sep 2, 2018
Wanted to say that even though the start was long I enjoyed it and glad you put in the effort to make your game more unique than most games on here

Reactions: Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Wanted to say that even though the start was long I enjoyed it and glad you put in the effort to make your game more unique than most games on here
Thanks! After the two bad reviews I've received, I'm grateful that someone was able to give me a positive reply.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes