Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"v0.2
Please ignore the sex scene, you may think it's done perfunctorily and you're right. Please don't leave any bad impressions because of this. Focus on the story. "

Fucking LOL. The sex scenes are why the games are here. If you want to make a game with a story, fine, but the adult stuff should be on par.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I don't like loli I like the girl with big breasts as much as the girl with the red month
Anyway, having a variety of girls is a good thing.
What does the girl with the red month mean?
Sandbox means that you are free to roam around a game, traveling to different times and places to trigger events.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
What does the girl with the red month mean?
Sandbox means that you are free to roam around a game, traveling to different times and places to trigger events.
I mean this

She's my favorite girl too when planning to have the main character have sex with her

Reactions: Ulith

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
Okay, this one looks like an okay fantasy game, so I will play it, even though I dislike kinetic novels without any branching paths. :sneaky:
This game is basically completely linear, there may be some non-linear and random content. But I don't plan to add any branches or paths to the story, and there is no way to change the relationship with the girls.
I am just starving for a fantasy game, yeah, like really... Go for the story man! Go for the story! :cool:

You guys really amaze me. Well, a legit loli, nothing wrong with that.
Damn, I missed the voting... But no problem, I would have anyway voted for small tits! :ROFLMAO:

Okay perverts, if I get banned from patreon, it's your fault.
Patreon is evil! :devilish:
Use instead. (y)

It would be, if there would be meaningful choices in the game, so everybody could choose whatever they prefer. :geek:

Reactions: Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Okay, this one looks like an okay fantasy game, so I will play it, even though I dislike kinetic novels without any branching paths. :sneaky:

I am just starving for a fantasy game, yeah, like really... Go for the story man! Go for the story! :cool:

Damn, I missed the voting... But no problem, I would have anyway voted for small tits! :ROFLMAO:

Patreon is evil! :devilish:
Use instead. (y)

It would be, if there would be meaningful choices in the game, so everybody could choose whatever they prefer. :geek:
I don't like or want to create bad endings, so I didn't include branches for the story. There is only one happy ending for all.
There's no point in branching if all the branches end up leading to the same result.

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
I don't like or want to create bad endings, so I didn't include branches for the story.
There's no point in branching if all the branches end up leading to the same result.
Huh? You consider everything else than a harem ending to be a bad ending? o_O

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Huh? You consider everything else than a harem ending to be a bad ending? o_O
No, I mean just that for a game where branching is important, bad endings in the path are inevitable.
And bad endings aren't necessarily tragic, they just might be worse compared to happy endings. Some might call it a normal ending or something, but it's all bad endings to me.
It's a fantasy story, and without the power of the MC, many of the characters end up in mediocrity, which is just as bad an ending for me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: annoo

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
Lilith is also a character I really like. But the MC is not likely to have sex with her for a very long time.
[/QUOTE
Really this sad and I advise you to make the main character have two paths, the first is evil and the second is good, and you can choose between them

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes