Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Edit: Since it wasn't apparent (somehow:FacePalm:) I have no issue with some Girl on Girl action in harem games.

I think most people don't know what an actual definition of a REAL harem is and will continue to argue against anything that doesn't align with their exact definition so for those people best to just ignore them, continue to call it what it is which is a HAREM by the original and correct definition.

also for some more education the term Polyamory or a polyamorous relationship was not coined as a term until 1990 almost 3-400 years after the term and definition of harem had been established.

Edit: Also to add, if any of you who claim to know what a harem was actually took the time to look it up instead of just getting your info from say anime, LN's, manga, movies, etc. You would know that 90% of harem's were not created out of love, they were created from families selling/bargaining/being forcing or forced there daughters/wives/etc to sultans or officials or any other influential individual and there are plenty of writings detailing what went on in these harems if you look including having the girls spend time with other men to playing with each other as entertainment for their "master".

so the other 10% is a mix...and hard to explain because the harem is not always started by the man in this case. I'm not gonna name any other games here cuz thats bad etiquette but the premise is basketball and he is the "Star" XD, that is one way a harem is started and that game is accurate in that aspect. there are a few others namely like the darker 90% way but treating them with affection and not whoring them out.

ANYWAY my point for this spewl is that in almost all versions of harems the girls with have some sort of girl on girl action usually initiated by the head of the harem or by the girls themselves during group "fun" times when the "head" is focusing on others. Now not every girl does obviously but when you have a harem of more that 4 or 5 girls 9 times outta 10 there WILL be girl on girl action between 2 or more of them its just how things work. I'm not gonna give a biology/psychology lesson on hormones and shit and tell you that even a 100% straight chick will more than like makeout with another girl in the heat of passion because at that moment her body/mind is looking for a distraction from the pleasure even for a split second.

Last edited:
May 7, 2023
Girls who have established a relationship with MC will never have a romantic relationship with others.
Intimate behavior between girls will only occur during sexual intercourse with MC.
There will never be a single scene containing only intimacy between girls.
I don't know how you define this, because I think in a 3P or 4P scene, make out between girls is normal.

Let me cite a specific scenario:
Two girls lying on the bed cuddling and kissing, then the MC's cock passing between their pussies. Would you therefore consider this not harem?
Yes, I would consider that just polyamory. It's not harem.

By definition harem is:

• the women a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a man.
    "the Maharaja of Delhi had a very fine harem of 18 young and nubile wives"
  • a group of female animals sharing a single mate.
    "the dominant bulls gather a harem of anything from two to ten cows"

POLYGAMOUS MAN. What kind of brain rot must you have to go "Oh, a polygamous man...So a man who engages in polyamory!" like what? A polygamous man/woman does not share his/her partners, his/her partners share him/her.

Stop misusing the tag.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Yes, I would consider that just polyamory. It's not harem.

By definition harem is:

• the women a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a man.
    "the Maharaja of Delhi had a very fine harem of 18 young and nubile wives"
  • a group of female animals sharing a single mate.
    "the dominant bulls gather a harem of anything from two to ten cows"

POLYGAMOUS MAN. What kind of brain rot must you have to go "Oh, a polygamous man...So a man who engages in polyamory!" like what? A polygamous man/woman does not share his/her partners, his/her partners share him/her.

Stop misusing the tag.
This is the definition from F95:
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
If you can get F95 to change the definition of this tag, or get them to add a polygamy tag, I'll consider what you say about stopping "misusing" the tag.

Mar 20, 2021
In my opinion, NTR you are a loser, NTL you are a winner.
But I don't like that MC is the only one in the world with DICK
For example, the whole world knows that a female character is good-looking, but only you want to fuck her
Or a beautiful female character has been captured by the bad guys and is waiting for you to save her, and the enemy hasn't done anything to her, it doesn't make sense

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
The story definitely has potential, but the writing is just not very enjoyable to read. Maybe part of it is a translation issue, but it mostly feels lifeless and is sometimes hard to follow what is going on. Lots of information dumps which feel more like reading a textbook than a novel. One sided conversations where the MC just seems to be there, instead of actually interacting with the girls. Yet they, for some reason, are supposed to fall for him. Very, very short lewd scenes that just seem to be there for no reason other than to say that it has lewd content. There's no build up, no teasing, and no eroticism. Really, she cums in 5 seconds from a finger bang and then he just walks out of the room and goes to bed?

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
The story definitely has potential, but the writing is just not very enjoyable to read. Maybe part of it is a translation issue, but it mostly feels lifeless and is sometimes hard to follow what is going on. Lots of information dumps which feel more like reading a textbook than a novel. One sided conversations where the MC just seems to be there, instead of actually interacting with the girls. Yet they, for some reason, are supposed to fall for him. Very, very short lewd scenes that just seem to be there for no reason other than to say that it has lewd content. There's no build up, no teasing, and no eroticism. Really, she cums in 5 seconds from a finger bang and then he just walks out of the room and goes to bed?
You have pointed out several existing problems and I am trying to improve them.
The later writing should be better than the earlier ones, and I have used other translations.
In the prologue, the MC's reactions and lewd scenes are based on the MC's mental state and character at the time.
At the end of the prologue(v0.2), the MC's nature is revealed and he will begin to change.

Reactions: Alex5280

Wzighack

Feb 24, 2020
Damn, that's good one! I like it, tho there is one particular thing that i think a little out of place. Lore that we see only during dialogues where MC explaining smth. I mean the way of showing it, not the lore itself. I would do smth like a Glosary or Codex for these kind of things, like, time skip and the notification that glossary has been updated. I wouldn't say that this this necessery, tho it would look better, anyway as we are saying - there is no limit to perfection, so if there wouldn't be any lore datailed explanations like in 0.1, then mb this "Codex" feature would be a waste of time, anyway, think about it :D
BTW, link to discord is dead ;(

Good luck with this one!

Reactions: Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Damn, that's good one! I like it, tho there is one particular thing that i think a little out of place. Lore that we see only during dialogues where MC explaining smth. I mean the way of showing it, not the lore itself. I would do smth like a Glosary or Codex for these kind of things, like, time skip and the notification that glossary has been updated. I wouldn't say that this this necessery, tho it would look better, anyway as we are saying - there is no limit to perfection, so if there wouldn't be any lore datailed explanations like in 0.1, then mb this "Codex" feature would be a waste of time, anyway, think about it :D
BTW, link to discord is dead ;(

Good luck with this one!
Thank you so much! If you hadn't pointed it out, I wouldn't have even known that my Discord could be turned into a community server, and I never noticed that my invite link wasn't working.
I'm going to add a built-in WIKI to the sandbox for all the lore.

Reactions: Wzighack

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Stop misusing the tag.
This is the definition from F95:
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
If you can get F95 to change the definition of this tag, or get them to add a polygamy tag, I'll consider what you say about stopping "misusing" the tag.
Good move...Please don't pay them any mind. I assure you the ones that are obsessed over this minor distinction are very small in number but loud. They usually can't even make a proper argument and resort to caps lock as if it makes them any more valid...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For anyone else it's still a harem game. MC surrounded by a bunch of girls who he is in a sexual relationship with and it doesnt matter if the girls sometimes smooch. :KEK: It really isnt a big deal. Some are just loud about it. From a game design standpoint though I still recommend making as many things optional where possible. If it fits your story telling.

Really I wouldnt mind if we had more tags to be more descriptive but that doesnt warrant the removal of the [harem] tag from games that feature girl on girl action in the least.

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Good move...Please don't pay them any mind. I assure you the ones that are obsessed over this minor distinction are very small in number but loud. They usually can't even make a proper argument and resort to caps lock as if it makes them any more valid...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For anyone else it's still a harem game. MC surrounded by a bunch of girls who he is in a sexual relationship with and it doesnt matter if the girls sometimes smooch. :KEK: It really isnt a big deal. Some are just loud about it. From a game design standpoint though I still recommend making as many things optional where possible. If it fits your story telling.

Really I wouldnt mind if we had more tags to be more descriptive but that doesnt warrant the removal of the [harem] tag from games that feature girl on girl action in the least.
Most likely those doing all the bitching about it are closeted homosexuals that just want to see more cock while telling themselves, "See there's a girl in the scene, so I'm not gay, but just look at that cock, so big." :LOL:

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Reactions: Ulith

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Girls who have established a relationship with MC will never have a romantic relationship with others.
Intimate behavior between girls will only occur during sexual intercourse with MC.
There will never be a single scene containing only intimacy between girls.
I don't know how you define this, because I think in a 3P or 4P scene, make out between girls is normal.

Let me cite a specific scenario:
Two girls lying on the bed cuddling and kissing, then the MC's cock passing between their pussies. Would you therefore consider this not harem?
Don't even worry about those people. Nothing about the definition of a harem implies that the women in it interact sexually but nothing about the definition forbids it either. If everyone's in a relationship with the MC then there's no third party, so it'd be harem plus group sex and if they interact sexually then lesbian.

Looking forward to checking the game out, and this last page on the discussion has more than informed me this is the kind of harem content I especially like.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Don't even worry about those people. Nothing about the definition of a harem implies that the women in it interact sexually but nothing about the definition forbids it either. If everyone's in a relationship with the MC then there's no third party, so it'd be harem plus group sex and if they interact sexually then lesbian.

Looking forward to checking the game out, and this last page on the discussion has more than informed me this is the kind of harem content I especially like.
Thank you.

I reply to every query as best I can and I need to know if it's my problem, because my lack of clarity in explanation has led to some kind of misunderstanding.

If it's because the player's philosophy doesn't match mine, I won't worry about that.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Never heard of a civilization named Earth before, is it near the civilization called humanity?
Human civilisation, Earth civilisation, are all the same.
I do not use the term "human civilization" because the inhabitants of Isekai are also human or near-human. There are human civilisations on both worlds, but only one Earth.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In my opinion, NTR you are a loser, NTL you are a winner.
But I don't like that MC is the only one in the world with DICK
For example, the whole world knows that a female character is good-looking, but only you want to fuck her
Ok, but from the moment she's with the MC he's the only guy she has sex with. And besides, I don't want to know anything about her previous sexual life.

Or a beautiful female character has been captured by the bad guys and is waiting for you to save her, and the enemy hasn't done anything to her, it doesn't make sense
According to my tastes, they can do many things to her that don't include raping, mutilate or killing her, if we talk about physical things. Do not seduce her into having sex with the captors (or anything remotely sexual), or turn her against the MC, or anything that is configured to negatively affect her relationship with the MC (unless their actions are unsuccessful).

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Ok, but from the moment she's with the MC he's the only guy she has sex with. And besides, I don't want to know anything about her previous sexual life.

According to my tastes, they can do many things to her that don't include raping, mutilate or killing her, if we talk about physical things. Do not seduce her into having sex with the captors (or anything remotely sexual), or turn her against the MC, or anything that is configured to negatively affect her relationship with the MC (unless their actions are unsuccessful).
Good point, and that's what I thought, not all the girls in the story are virgins, but of course I would prefer to create virgins, like a 100 year old virgin succubus.

Like you said, I basically won't mention the character's past sexual life and the MC will be the only person she has sex with. It's just that I don't want players to resent a character who might have a lot of sexual experience.

There will obviously be bad guys and kidnappings too, but someone always has the strength to fix the situation before it happens.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
The game looks pretty good so far, but the dialogue keeps throwing me off.

I'm not exactly sure why, but if I had to guess I'd say that it feels too "wordy". (If that makes any sense.) Or maybe the characters speak too similarly to one-another? (I doubt this one a bit, but it must've popped into my mind for a reason.)

Reactions: nyex117 and Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
So mc is a powerless dude?
Correct, but not entirely correct.
On the one hand, the MC is a weakling in the eyes of almost all wizards, and until the end of the story, he still doesn't know any magic, he will always be his fragile, ordinary human body.
On the other hand, well, that's for you to find out in the story.
Power, strength, money and status are for the girls, but what about the MC? He is the one who is loved by all. This is what I wanted to show.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: nyex117
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes