Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Correct, but not entirely correct.
On the one hand, the MC is a weakling in the eyes of almost all wizards, and until the end of the story, he still doesn't know any magic, he will always be his fragile, ordinary human body.
On the other hand, well, that's for you to find out in the story.
Power, strength, money and status are for the girls, but what about the MC? He is the one who is loved by all. This is what I wanted to show.
So will mc get powers/magic of his own ? Is it planned?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Don't even worry about those people. Nothing about the definition of a harem implies that the women in it interact sexually but nothing about the definition forbids it either. If everyone's in a relationship with the MC then there's no third party, so it'd be harem plus group sex and if they interact sexually then lesbian.
I personally don't like lesbian sex, the fact that it's between members of the harem doesn't miraculously make me like it.

Good point, and that's what I thought, not all the girls in the story are virgins, but of course I would prefer to create virgins, like a 100 year old virgin succubus.

Like you said, I basically won't mention the character's past sexual life and the MC will be the only person she has sex with. It's just that I don't want players to resent a character who might have a lot of sexual experience.

There will obviously be bad guys and kidnappings too, but someone always has the strength to fix the situation before it happens.
I fully agree with this approach.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I personally don't like lesbian sex, the fact that it's between members of the harem doesn't miraculously make me like it.
A lot of people here don't like it, doesn't make the game not a harem game like one of the trolls above was saying though.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Personally, as long as I don't have to watch, the harem members can have fun with each other all they want.
There will not be any lesbians in the MC's harem. The only purpose of intimacy for all girls is to please the MC during a threesome with him.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There will not be any lesbians in the MC's harem. The only purpose of intimacy for all girls is to please the MC during a threesome with him.
Well, two girls having lesbian sex or kissing can make the MC very horny, but not me.

Personally, since threesomes generally include a lot of lesbian sex, I avoid doing them every time I get the chance. I prefer scenes with only one LI, since then there is no possibility of having lesbian sex in the scene.

Reactions: battali0n

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Well, two girls having lesbian sex or kissing can make the MC very horny, but not me.

Personally, since threesomes generally include a lot of lesbian sex, I avoid doing them every time I get the chance. I prefer scenes with only one LI, since then there is no possibility of having lesbian sex in the scene.
Do you really call these things "lesbian sex"?
If the sexual pleasure and arousal of two girls is not given by each other, but only by the MC, I don't consider it a lesbian sex.
Didn't mean to question your point of view, just like I said, I had to make sure if my lack of clarity led to some misunderstanding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
No, but photos 2, 3, 4 and 5 didn't enthuse me. I guess photo 1 is fine.
Okay, thanks, I understand.
I'm not really interested in this kind of scenario either, so this will only be there very rarely.
For me it's close to a vanilla scenario, so even if there is a threesome in my game, it's basically not going to look like this.

For example, "kaede to suzu" like the first and second images. It's very popular, and many people around me think it's a very erotic work. But I don't think I'd feel anything even if I watched the whole work, it's just too vanilla.

Last edited:
Reactions: Porthas

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Okay, thanks, I understand.
I'm not really interested in this kind of scenario either, so this will only be there very rarely.
For me it's close to a vanilla scenario, so even if there is a threesome in my game, it's basically not going to look like this.

For example, "kaede to suzu" like the first and second images. It's very popular, and many people around me think it's a very erotic work. But I don't think I'd feel anything even if I watched the whole work, it's just too vanilla.
I don't know how you intend to do it, but, for example, if we have two options for a scene: the first is a threesome, the second is with only one of the LIs, I'll choose the second option. This may give you an idea of my interest in threesomes.

On the other hand, I'm quite vanilla in my tastes.

Reactions: Ulith

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ah, another good update. I didn't expect MC to just push the plot forward like that, but I welcome it. Dude doesn't give a fuck.
I just jumped to this page so I don't have the full context, but I personally like it when girls get it on in an harem.
Imagine this scenario, you come home when they are getting it on. My first thought isn't cheating or anything, my first thought is "Nice, no foreplay needed, I can just jump straight in!"
This comes from my perspective that I just don't see girl on girl sex as the same as guy on girl sex.
Hence why I also like it when there's this trope in games: The "lesbian" couple where one is basically bi, wants the MC, and the other girl is basically dragged along, just to discover that she also wants the (MC's) D.
Bonus points if MC's her first guy.

Anyway, great update Ulith, now I wonder where you'll take it next, lots of open threads. If we go by "difficulty" is the little battle mage that thinks MC's a soul mage going to pop up? It would be great, letting him see Aisha acting all clingy to MC in public.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Btw, found these two little issues:
Thanks, it seems I was really tired when proofreading, and I didn't notice such an obvious mistake.
BTW, there is indeed an event about Agni in v0.3, and I have finished it.

Reactions: DrFree

lenis0012

Mar 24, 2020
Just getting started with the game but I like it so far.
Though, I think the initial storytelling could have been done better.

Perhaps the game should have started after "reincarnation" and then the backstory can be introduced via flashbacks over the first few hours of gameplay. It might not be worth the time to change this though.

I will write a review when I have finished the available content.

Reactions: Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Just getting started with the game but I like it so far.
Though, I think the initial storytelling could have been done better.

Perhaps the game should have started after "reincarnation" and then the backstory can be introduced via flashbacks over the first few hours of gameplay. It might not be worth the time to change this though.

I will write a review when I have finished the available content.
Thank you and I look forward to your review.
Please let me know if you have any criticism before you review.

Last edited:
Reactions: lenis0012
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes