Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, animated, male protagonist, mobile game, big ass, big tits, male domination, vaginal sex, fantasy, monster girl, pov, Sci-fi
Hi, I read through the forums but I couldn't find a direct answer. I apologize if you have already answered it.
Will all lesbian and Bi-sexual be optional, as in it only happens if i want it to?
Can I avoid certain girls to not have any of that in my harem?
I really like harem games but this sounds like a Polyamory and I wanted to be sure.
Thank you for your time.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Hi, I read through the forums but I couldn't find a direct answer. I apologize if you have already answered it.
Will all lesbian and Bi-sexual be optional, as in it only happens if i want it to?
Can I avoid certain girls to not have any of that in my harem?
I really like harem games but this sounds like a Polyamory and I wanted to be sure.
Thank you for your time.
First of all, there is no lesbian content planned in my current project, and there will be no ambiguous or intimate scenes between two female characters. I estimate this is unlikely to change in the future.

What I mentioned before refers only to the possibility that female characters may have intimate contact with each other during sexual scenes with the MC. I don't consider this to be lesbian, polyamory, bisexuality or anything else.

Secondly, the main girls are unavoidable, because their stories will have a major impact on the whole game and even the plot for a long time after. Also, each girl will frequently appear in other girls' stories.

Some side girls may be avoidable, as long as you don't intend to push their stories forward. Their impact on the main storyline is relatively small.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
First of all, there is no lesbian content planned in my current project, and there will be no ambiguous or intimate scenes between two female characters. I estimate this is unlikely to change in the future.

Secondly, the main girls are unavoidable, because their stories will have a major impact on the whole game and even the plot for a long time after. Also, each girl will frequently appear in other girls' stories.

Some side girls may be avoidable, as long as you don't intend to push their stories forward. Their impact on the main storyline is relatively small.
Thank you for answering. I will check out your game.

Reactions: Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
is there a walkthrough so i don't cry because of the in game walkthrough working once a week T_T
I don't know what "once a week" means, I didn't put any restrictions on the walkthrough.
Additionally, you can click on the yellow exclamation point to quickly jump to the event location (I'm not sure if all players received this alert).

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I don't know what "once a week" means, I didn't put any restrictions on the walkthrough.
opening (or trying) the memo with the walkthrough send me to an error page, BUT sometime i do get to see the memo ... but can't interact with or it send me to an error page most of the time, pretty sure the "restriction" aren't voluntary so once a week was more like a rant and somewhat an exageration (as it's been three in game weeks that i couldn't reach it ^^)
edit : so i've been "running" through the map daily to find event most of the time finding one once a week then having to wait -_-

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
opening (or trying) the memo with the walkthrough send me to an error page, BUT sometime i do get to see the memo ... but can't interact with or it send me to an error page most of the time, pretty sure the "restriction" aren't voluntary so once a week was more like a rant and somewhat an exageration (as it's been three in game weeks that i couldn't reach it ^^)
edit : so i've been "running" through the map daily to find event most of the time finding one once a week then having to wait -_-
Could you send me the error log? I have not encountered anything like this before, so I need more information to troubleshoot what might be going wrong.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DivineProvidenceFall-0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Like you said, I basically won't mention the character's past sexual life and the MC will be the only person she has sex with. It's just that I don't want players to resent a character who might have a lot of sexual experience.
Wait there are whores are LIs.? Are they avoidable?

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

stloleo

Feb 23, 2017
Played through events up until Aisha's confrontation with red haired anime protagonist boy. Memo won't show how to access any other events. Ran into a single bug when talking to Xena, thought it might be related to why this is happening. Traceback for bug below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From what I can tell, there are a number of events left I should be able to access, but can't. I've also gone to every location and seen what was available to do at every time of every day. I'm able to talk to Shirai and Xena, but when I talk to Xena about Elycia, the bug I posted the log for triggers at the end of the conversation. I've also noticed that I can run into Elycia in a couple of places but she can't be interacted with. Oh and I haven't had any events with Beira unlock at all. That might be relevant.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Played through events up until Aisha's confrontation with red haired anime protagonist boy. Memo won't show how to access any other events. Ran into a single bug when talking to Xena, thought it might be related to why this is happening. Traceback for bug below.

From what I can tell, there are a number of events left I should be able to access, but can't. I've also gone to every location and seen what was available to do at every time of every day. I'm able to talk to Shirai and Xena, but when I talk to Xena about Elycia, the bug I posted the log for triggers at the end of the conversation. I've also noticed that I can run into Elycia in a couple of places but she can't be interacted with. Oh and I haven't had any events with Beira unlock at all. That might be relevant.
Perhaps playing through Elycia's event 1 and 2 before talking to Xena could resolve this issue. This problem is likely due to my lack of understanding of some Ren'py mechanics, I will try to fix it.Many events require you to complete other characters' events first before unlocking.Indeed there is currently no way to interact with Elycia in the scenes because I haven't had time to do that yet. Adding more interactions is my next priority.

Reactions: stloleo

RenIsLyfe

Jun 28, 2020
Played the game from start to this most recent update. Guessing english is the second language of the dev. While I think I understand most of the gist of the story, it was not told in a very cohesive way. Many skipped explanations, or just right into or out of the middle of conversations. I still don't completely understand the different realities, and how they are interconnected. Are the gods part of only the new reality? Something about souls and the ether place? Making of souls? The 200 years the MC spent after her death were in the ether place or did he create his own place? The dark god is from outside that reality too?

I don't want to disparage the dev from continuing though, since I think there is a good idea here. And Clearly a lot of work went into the sandbox portion of the game which deserves praise.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Played the game from start to this most recent update. Guessing english is the second language of the dev. While I think I understand most of the gist of the story, it was not told in a very cohesive way. Many skipped explanations, or just right into or out of the middle of conversations. I still don't completely understand the different realities, and how they are interconnected. Are the gods part of only the new reality? Something about souls and the ether place? Making of souls? The 200 years the MC spent after her death were in the ether place or did he create his own place? The dark god is from outside that reality too?

I don't want to disparage the dev from continuing though, since I think there is a good idea here. And Clearly a lot of work went into the sandbox portion of the game which deserves praise.
For the first update, I used a very amateur production process, which led to much lower quality in the opening sections, including the translation.
I plan to better explain the background lore when I have time, using a lorebook. Even if you don't understand it fully yet, it won't be too detrimental to following the story, since early on it focuses mostly on the "little people" of this world, their stories will be closer to everyday life.
If you have any questions about the game's lore, I'm gladto discuss it with you. It would be best if you could share your current understanding of the issue, otherwise it's hard for me to answer you, and it's unlikely that I'll be able to explain every question in detail from the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Story is convoluted and made no damn sense. Could not even figure out what was going on or anything after he picked up the gun. I've read over hundreds of novels from detective stories, science fiction, and fantasy but I could not make heads or tails out of what was going on in this game.

Story: 1/5 (no damn clue what is going on it makes no sense. really bad writing that the description is dry, boring, and makes no sense on top of that)
Audio: 3/5 (has music did not get any further than that)
Art: 2/5

So a prologue that goes on an on in a very boring way and explains nothing with overly large breasts is as far as I got into this so called story. If you want to be able to follow a story than don't play this

Last edited by a moderator:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes