Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
This is the harem, most girls will eventually like the MC.
There will be girls in the story who were lesbians before they met the MC, but one of the girls in the pair will fall for the MC, or even both of them will eventually fall for the MC, which happens in lesbian NTL.
On the other hand, there will be Yuri behavior between the girls in the story. But I have a principle for this kind of behavior, that is, the relationship between them can never be more than with the MC, for example, two girls have kissing behavior between them, then these two girls have at least had sex with the MC. You know that MC can not meet the desires of everyone at the same time. And this behavior will only happen in the threesome, I will not design two girls to make out, and then indifferent to the MC.
As long as the MC is always involved..
I don't mind.

I am not a fan of lesbian, especially if the mc is not involved, and they are fucking without the mc.

but you said lesbian will only happen in threesomes?

I can tolerate lesbian tho, if the mc is always involved. just PURE lesbian scenes etc, does nothing for me personally.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
As long as the MC is always involved..
I don't mind.

I am not a fan of lesbian, especially if the mc is not involved, and they are fucking without the mc.

but you said lesbian will only happen in threesomes?

I can tolerate lesbian tho, if the mc is always involved. just PURE lesbian scenes etc, does nothing for me personally.
Yes, MC will always be involved.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There won't be any NTR and sharing, but NTR(Netorare) is a very important part of Hentai, so there will be some NTL(Netori) or BSS( ぼくがさきにすきだったのに ) storyline.
huh?

That be kinda confusing my guy.

I assume that you simply mean the game will have Netori? which I don't think many will care about. (unless you doing it to a like-able character that is :S ).

Had no idea what BSS is. But from what you said, i would say it is a subgenre of Netori not NTR. (since it is a specific type of Netori).

Also, you sure NTL is a thing? first time seeing that one, I usually just see it as Netori or wrongly tagged as NTR :KEK: (The west really loves to think that Netori is NTR without checking what the terms actually mean, and realizing they are opposites, NTR "To be taken from", Netori "To take")
Although... in asking that, now I feel like i have seen it somewhere as NTL. or maybe I am just confusing with MTL

Anyway might I suggest trimming it to "There will never be NTR and Sharing." and then having planned tag with Netori (and maybe others you want to mention).
Since it really only serves to confuse more than it clears up things.

Reactions: DrFree

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
This is the harem, most girls will eventually like the MC.
There will be girls in the story who were lesbians before they met the MC, but one of the girls in the pair will fall for the MC, or even both of them will eventually fall for the MC, which happens in lesbian NTL.
On the other hand, there will be Yuri behavior between the girls in the story. But I have a principle for this kind of behavior, that is, the relationship between them can never be more than with the MC, for example, two girls have kissing behavior between them, then these two girls have at least had sex with the MC. You know that MC can not meet the desires of everyone at the same time. And this behavior will only happen in the threesome, I will not design two girls to make out, and then indifferent to the MC.
So, will the MC be able steal a girl that's in a lesbian relationship or at least get them to cheat with him? I like this kind of scenario but it's so rare. Usually in games that have lesbians, the MC just ends up joining their relationship and it turns into a "throuple". For me, it's more fun to steal... even if that means no threesomes. :whistle:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's an anime game, and Japanese anime is almost always without a nose.
well they do have noses, just most of the time they blend in because it is a line XP

really depends on the anime. typically though always see it from the side view.

Anyway, artstyle still be artstyle.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
huh?

That be kinda confusing my guy.

I assume that you simply mean the game will have Netori? which I don't think many will care about. (unless you doing it to a like-able character that is :S ).

Had no idea what BSS is. But from what you said, i would say it is a subgenre of Netori not NTR. (since it is a specific type of Netori).

Also, you sure NTL is a thing? first time seeing that one, I usually just see it as Netori or wrongly tagged as NTR :KEK: (The west really loves to think that Netori is NTR without checking what the terms actually mean, and realizing they are opposites, NTR "To be taken from", Netori "To take")
Although... in asking that, now I feel like i have seen it somewhere as NTL. or maybe I am just confusing with MTL

Anyway might I suggest trimming it to "There will never be NTR and Sharing." and then having planned tag with Netori (and maybe others you want to mention).
Since it really only serves to confuse more than it clears up things.
Thank you for the suggestion, I will amend it to avoid misunderstanding.

I emphasized netori because it's an important part of this game and I will portray it in depth, it's never as simple as telling you that the MC fucks someone's girlfriend. I've read very many ntr manga and I know how to create a good ntr vibe and when that vibe is applied to netori, that will work very well.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thank you for the suggestion, I will amend it to avoid misunderstanding.

I emphasized netori because it's an important part of this game and I will portray it in depth, it's never as simple as telling you that the MC fucks someone's girlfriend. I've read very many ntr manga and I know how to create a good ntr vibe and when that vibe is applied to netori, that will work very well.
In this context, wouldn't it be Netori vibe?

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
seems quite solid for a initial release;
I'll give it a try.

Godspeed with your project, Ulith;
thanks for sharing.

cheers.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Agni: Oh no, someone looked at my love interest, let's go full on berserk mode because I'm insecure.
Let's ignore the fact that said love interest is the MC's dead wife.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I hope the MC stops getting pushed around by literally everyone soon. He can literally manipulate reality but allows himself to be a beta bitch.
I've solved this problem.
In v0.1, I made a lot of improvements to take into account the player's feelings as much as possible, so please ignore this post.
Don't forget how other people and God react to MC before you think about it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes