RPGM Completed Divinion - The Dark Lord Returns [v2.0.1] [Tjord]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Good Game, the sequel had a little less corruption though, and I wish you had a chose in the cathedral to either be Renan or stay Raina. I hope a third installment is in the works. I would love to know similar games where hero or (anti hero) gets gender bent, besides Alone Amongst Demons.

moonshinesheep

Jan 6, 2020
Hi
I hope someone might help me, I’m stuck with the quest “The Price of loyalty”
I'm supposed to approach general breda in akerman city hall.
Now, there is this soldier, who blocks the way.

Natalia suggests to work more for Dijkstra. But this guy is nowhere to be found.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

voltron13

Sep 20, 2018
Just played both games. Very impressive work especially for whath I understand is essentially a one man team. I liked the plot very much even if it is a bit convoluted at points. I really hope he is still working on sequel or does restart . Does anyone has any new?

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Just played both games. Very impressive work especially for whath I understand is essentially a one man team. I liked the plot very much even if it is a bit convoluted at points. I really hope he is still working on sequel or does restart . Does anyone has any new?
I'm not working on sequel of any sort ATM, sorry. But it's always on the back of my head, so I might do it some day.

voltron13

Sep 20, 2018
Really hope you'll do someday, I'm very curios to see the end of Reinan/Reina story even if I understand developing this kind of game is a very time-consuming process. Thanks for your replay

Last edited:

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not working on sequel of any sort ATM, sorry. But it's always on the back of my head, so I might do it some day.
I hope you do I came here from Isis Falls really love this storyline so far I wish we could choose if we want to be male or female all the time or can swap between them with a spell for certain scenes also more corruption but our own power every time we corrupt some cute girls and build a power base it stolen from us and we got to start all over again in a new country but thank you for the great game

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
fuking shit anyone know why the game are freeze but i can still move and do stuff ? like it freeze the screen but not the game

Dec 4, 2021
Well, I just "true ended" the game. Damn, that was too heavy. I didn't asked for feels in corruption genre.

Still think the first part was better at balancing fun and serious moments, but the progression, quest and battle system are definitely got a big leap forward. I didn't encountered any gamebreaking bugs unlike in the first game and let's just say "I will crush entire Sunders economy with one multiplying coin" bug was time saving feature.

It'll be a nice surprise for sure, although I prefer less Renan and more Reina this time.

May 11, 2023
I'm interested in this game but the picture's don't tell me much so im wondering if the corruption is similar to Isis:the fall and the atrusion war?

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Can someone please tell me what is the true ending,, first i played a good ending then i played a true ending in which reina sit on the throne of her mind palace and then a cut scene of sonja voliette is played in which celeste is also present and they both encourage the army ,,,is there any other ending to it bcoz i m feeling a little frustrated that bitch celeste is still alive it is really frustrating bcoz of her traps renan became evil type

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes