RPGM Completed Divinion - The Dark Lord Returns [v2.0.1] [Tjord]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I have issues with 2 quests.
Divinion Apex.jpg Divinion lorena.jpg Divinion Seals.jpg

The lorena 1 won't update when I rest, so I can't complete it. (I go to the inn room even..).

And I can't seem to access the 2nd floor even with the seals. Which seems to be an issue with the quest not updating..

I had similar issues in the previous game and the first half of this one.

Oh and just for future reference. Which person of influence do you need to access the 2nd floor for the crown of sunder? The only 1 I am aware of is the lady from resticia, but you only access her after you go past the embassy quest which locks you out of completing the crown of sunder.

And last question. Could you put up somewhere a list with all quests, sidequests and conquests? Want to see if I missed any.

Anyway. I enjoyed the games for what they are. but like some others, I didn't n't like how linear it is, and I don't just mean where you can go.

I will say your writing and level design especially really improved from the first. Although I'm still seeing some recurring issues such as some priority i
Problems where scenery such as the roof sometimes sits behind characters. And there's still quite a bit of terrain like walls, pillars etc that are walkable when they probably aren't designed to do. Not sure why that is either considering the engine. But thought I'd mention.

i'm also waiting for when the PC is even half as powerful or gifted as they were in Rises at any point. I also wish they were male again, but. I understand that is the direction you have chosen to write it.

lhid111

Nov 28, 2020
Hi, just played this and got the good ending. I've got a save before the coronation, but I'm wondering how to get the other 2 endings. I replayed it up until the bit where you need to do some fighting and there seemed to be no changes. Just don't want to waste my time fighting all these guys for the same ending.
Thanks

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Hi, just played this and got the good ending. I've got a save before the coronation, but I'm wondering how to get the other 2 endings. I replayed it up until the bit where you need to do some fighting and there seemed to be no changes. Just don't want to waste my time fighting all these guys for the same ending.
Thanks
you seem to make the choice once you enter the white Haired knights Mind between the Good/true endings. (lol. just finished it and already forgot her name.) from there i'm not sure. I ended up with the true ending. so I don't know about the third.

although I'll say I'm all-round unsatisfied with this sequel.

Relevant stuff is above. Belows Just a rant lol. second from the bottom paragraph is worth reading though.

I mean becoming a Woman and losing all progress that we had achieved up to that point of the game, and being forcefully Conscripted into that Claustrophobic "harry potter" School in the original really annoyed me. but then that seemed to be building up to something really Cool. it was going somewhere. there was a goal, and things were happening...
and then in this game.. you start all over again.. again!(he already did a fucking reset when you became "Reina"!). it was all a waste of time!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really don't understand why he went this way. Did he write himself into a corner, and was forced to keep retconning? this is one of the reasons I hate Linear stories. you are always at the Mercy of the Writer and what they think makes a Cool character and story. bar of course the fact I also don't like being On-rails..

As i said in a reply above. the writing has definitely improved alot. specifically the moment dialogue. Although I don't like how the characters seem to have completely different personalities from the original, meaning that ones I came to like were Complete aliens to me during this game.. it feels like this game was written by different people.
I mean, this game seems to has Lost all focus. Wasn't the original game Concept one Where you Fuck, Dominate, and destroy all obstacles on your "righteous" path of Impending "Lordification", or possibily even Divine Ascension.

I'll also throw in a warning. I ended up cheat killing all the encounters within the black tower 2nd floor and up, because even after rigorously exploring the entire game and amassing all the "relics" i'm aware of. + slaying all monsters, doing all quests, and crafting an assload of gear using the many crafting books I rigorously searched for(+ all the lore books I could find). I was still getting stomped during the encounters(and even the earlier ones were annoying chores).

My characters felt Rediculously weak, even though they were way above "recommended" levels, and all had relic gear.. and most of their abilities. infact I didn't seem to be much stronger from game beginning, bar some HP bloat.. I really don't know why we had to have such a huge downgrade from the original game. it's a sequel. you are allowed to have a Powerful beginning character because it's A Continuation!
The "Ice Spirit" that absolutely destroyed you in the first game could barely compete with regular thugs throughout.. and reina isn't even the same person. He didn't even bother changing any of your powers or stats During the "Switch" you experience during the game!.(I won't spoil...)

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
sorry if this is rude

but i kinda wanna know if anyone has a save file when the MC is female ?

i know it happens .. but i heard most comments mention most of the game is male . and i am kinda lazy

please? and again sorry

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
sorry if this is rude

but i kinda wanna know if anyone has a save file when the MC is female ?

i know it happens .. but i heard most comments mention most of the game is male . and i am kinda lazy

please? and again sorry
i'll check on my phone later. I usually make tonnes of saves at pivotal moments or at the start of sections incase I want to go back for one reason or another. so I likely have one just before or after

*Edit. Sorry. It looks like I deleted it after finishing the game. I usually keep games, or at the least, saves. But I guess I must have assumed I wouldn't do a replay or hav need of them. And it also looks like the next part is a long way off and probably going to be a separate game if this ones any indication.

I recommend just using a save editor to make yourself level 30, give yourself millions of gold and a bunch of artifact equipment. Go max out all your parties abilities at an inn, wizard, fighter.(they will be unlocked as you rush through.) rush through the story, skipping all dialogue and ignoring as much combat as possible. And ignoring side content. As, if I'm remembering correctly. Most or all of it makes no difference when the "switch" occurs.

Should take you about an hour or 2. I had to re-do everything from even a bit past the switch when my save broke. So I think it's a decent estimate(I did all side content I was aware of though. Took me like 3-4 hours)

There isn't much H past the switch though. Just a warning. I think maybe 2-4 scenes.

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I did not know that the game was Completed.. I remember Reina sitting in that throne and a little more...

There is a sequel?

Last edited:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I did not know that the game was Completed.. I remember Reina sitting in that throne and a little more...

There is a sequel?
nah, there's no sequel. I think somewhere it was mentioned he was going to make a new Part, act or sequel later. right now he's working on a different game though which from what I saw, is more a Turn based strategy game thing, that focuses more heavily on the Mind control idea that this series was originally designed for. I think he got annoyed with the direction this game "series" went, which strayed from that idea.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
It seems that I am playing to that game now...

For this the Tjord name was familiar but I did not know why. :LUL::LUL:

Hedgehog067

Jun 6, 2021
I have a problem with the Apex and Lorena missions. I managed to get Jimena Seal x 1, Loyola Seal x 1 and Mendieta Seal x 1 for the Apex mission and am unable to advance any further. In the Lorena mission I met the prince, Investigated the Black Tower and Rested but it does not update.
I also completed all the Side Missions for the Apex too.

sataneal1

Jan 5, 2019
soo... is this game gonna be updated any time soon cause i'm trilled to find out what was ment at the end of the true ending when it said but renan's story isn't over

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
soo... is this game gonna be updated any time soon cause i'm trilled to find out what was ment at the end of the true ending when it said but renan's story isn't over
nah, there's no sequel. I think somewhere it was mentioned he was going to make a new Part, act or sequel later. right now he's working on a different game though which from what I saw, is more a Turn based strategy game thing, that focuses more heavily on the Mind control idea that this series was originally designed for. I think he got annoyed with the direction this game "series" went, which strayed from that idea.

Hedgehog067

Jun 6, 2021
I have issues with 2 quests.
View attachment 918650 View attachment 918652 View attachment 918653

The lorena 1 won't update when I rest, so I can't complete it. (I go to the inn room even..).

And I can't seem to access the 2nd floor even with the seals. Which seems to be an issue with the quest not updating..

I had similar issues in the previous game and the first half of this one.

Oh and just for future reference. Which person of influence do you need to access the 2nd floor for the crown of sunder? The only 1 I am aware of is the lady from resticia, but you only access her after you go past the embassy quest which locks you out of completing the crown of sunder.

And last question. Could you put up somewhere a list with all quests, sidequests and conquests? Want to see if I missed any.

Anyway. I enjoyed the games for what they are. but like some others, I didn't n't like how linear it is, and I don't just mean where you can go.

I will say your writing and level design especially really improved from the first. Although I'm still seeing some recurring issues such as some priority i
Problems where scenery such as the roof sometimes sits behind characters. And there's still quite a bit of terrain like walls, pillars etc that are walkable when they probably aren't designed to do. Not sure why that is either considering the engine. But thought I'd mention.

i'm also waiting for when the PC is even half as powerful or gifted as they were in Rises at any point. I also wish they were male again, but. I understand that is the direction you have chosen to write it.
Was the issue with the Lorena and apex missions resolved?
Because I am facing the same issue

Hedgehog067

Jun 6, 2021
I have a problem with the Apex and Lorena missions. I managed to get Jimena Seal x 1, Loyola Seal x 1 and Mendieta Seal x 1 for the Apex mission and am unable to advance any further. In the Lorena mission I met the prince, Investigated the Black Tower and Rested but it does not update.
I also completed all the Side Missions for the Apex too.
This is the issue

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Was the issue with the Lorena and apex missions resolved?
Because I am facing the same issue
too long since i played. but i remember either having to reload an earlier save, or you have to side with a different faction to complete the quest.(i think you have to side with the people in that mansion/house, with the playboy prince/king/authority figure. whatever. that's all i remember).

Hedgehog067

Jun 6, 2021
too long since i played. but i remember either having to reload an earlier save, or you have to side with a different faction to complete the quest.(i think you have to side with the people in that mansion/house, with the playboy prince/king/authority figure. whatever. that's all i remember).
Tried reloading earlier save, reached the Welcome to Lorena and Apex missions,
Lorena does not update on resting in the inn and apex does not update on obtaining the seals from the three nobles.

Good Ending did say you can load an earlier save from before the coronation and trigger the true ending which did trigger it.

You got to do something in the tower after obtaining the seals

Last edited:

OverUngerDunn

Jun 21, 2021
I did side with the idiot playboy immature brat brother. I went through all missions til the second floor of apex/black tower and can not go up to the second floor. Am I missing something? I got all 3 seals and wiped out all monsters on ground and first floors. Is there a specific order to the missions to make it open or is it just bugged? My characters are level 22. And does anyone know how much more of the game there is just to know it?
Also it does feel there is some hanging unanswered plot points that might justify a part 3 game.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I did side with the idiot playboy immature brat brother. I went through all missions til the second floor of apex/black tower and can not go up to the second floor. Am I missing something? I got all 3 seals and wiped out all monsters on ground and first floors. Is there a specific order to the missions to make it open or is it just bugged? My characters are level 22. And does anyone know how much more of the game there is just to know it?
Also it does feel there is some hanging unanswered plot points that might justify a part 3 game.

omg! i remember getting stuck there aswell. took me days to figure that out. i'm SO sorry dude. i forgot the solution though. been waay too long since i played. i'm pretty sure it's not a bug though. look for a walkthrough or something. i remember finding the solution online, or through the thread

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes