RPGM Completed Divinion - The Dark Lord Returns [v2.0.1] [Tjord]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
It has been, in fact, completed :) (The game, not the story though).

As for MC and Corruption, because it's a really big spoiler, I will send you a PM Vanndril (since those two fetishes seem to be a deal-breaker with you.)
Can you spoil me too pease? What the story about the gameplay, the Female protagonist tag, H events, and how often they are and the number of choices you got?

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Version 2.0.1 is - fixes a stupid issue with one of the floors in final location, also makes further changes to enemy stats (their initiative has been severely reduced, which should prevent them from barriaging the party down at every early game battle)

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
it is complete and picks up a little bit after where the first one leaves off. you don't HAVE to play the first one but i would recommend playing it to understand references in the second one to events in it.
But wasn't the original abandoned?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok fighting most monster get no money and there no other way for money but quest and monster who do give dont respawn so it mean if i buy sword of a book to craft i will be dead unless i follow a wiki carefull i dont know of you can beat the game

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
harold a well know hero in rpg game mainly because the mc of the game alway beat him in some way

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
anyone help?
the map info and guest info not great but at first you see the body at the small town with there cult they using your body to make baby or something and i keep getting game over because moster too strong so i buy better thing but then my hp too low with no gold so but i beat a quest on 1hp and the quest give me exp that lvl up all my dude so i can do more but i still stuck and one guest say give the book to someone i dont know who or where

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Where to find Pris? Ive been all over Akerman and nothing.

Also cant find this "Cave" i need for the ritual ...

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
I'm ridiculously confused, is it mp or fp?!? I fcking hate male prots from the bottom of my heart so please clarify this

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Well im stuck now ... Need to talk to Breda, but cant without Spymasters help but he went off somewhere and i cant progress.

Still cant find this dam cave for this other quest either, unless its the one they comment about demons being inside ...

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Stuck in the added Apex content. Trying to get the 3 parts from the Loyola, Jimena, and Mendieta houses. Butler in Jimena house says "Master will see you in his cabinet", but there's no one else in the house, and I can't get into the Mendieta house at all because the butler there kicks me out at the entrance. I have talked to everyone in town and resting, but nothing seems to get me anywhere.

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
Question..There is something interesting in the MAGIC TOWER? I skipped it after complete my principal objective here and ignored the shrines thing, then the tower dissapeared after kill the zombi king..
Must admit that one if foxing me. Anyone worked out the ritual? I am being particularly dim right now and can't figure it out.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Must admit that one if foxing me. Anyone worked out the ritual? I am being particularly dim right now and can't figure it out.
I can´t remember it now.. But I know that I skipped something here.. Probably I never resolved it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes