RPGM Completed Divinion - The Dark Lord Returns [v2.0.1] [Tjord]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Gugino

May 18, 2017
so first of all thank you very much for the game i love it and now my question after we get our female body back is this the end of the current content? and again thank you for the game

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
so first of all thank you very much for the game i love it and now my question after we get our female body back is this the end of the current content? and again thank you for the game
Nope. There's around quarter of overall content still left after that.

hrmhim

Jun 4, 2020
I quite enjoyed the game, thanks Tjord. I'll direct this towards you as well, but if anyone else knows the answer I'd be happy to hear it from you, is there anything to that side quest you get near the end game, "Destiny manifested"? It asks me to reclaim my old tarot cards and complete the deck. I have some tarot cards in my TDLR save, three I believe.

Thanks.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Tjord same as the above, is it possible to complete that quest and what does it give? How many cards are there etc. :D any hints would be appreciated.

Also, I read in some comments that Lynette shows up towards the end in the true end? but I didn't see her at all, or did I misunderstand?

Last edited:

Littorio

Mar 24, 2020
I'm having some problems with the second floor of the Dark Tower, my screen froze but I can still access the inventory. Can anybody help?

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Wait, this hidden gem is back and dev actually addressed the bait and switch, which was random forced transformation in the middle of the "original" game. Also completed tag?! Sign me in, lol.

KnocKnock

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone have a save shortly before the coronation? I'd like to check out the other ending but unfortunately my pre-coronation saves are very far back.

turbod

Jan 22, 2019
This game is ridiculously good, I'm typically not a fan of rpgmaker games but it's just super well made. It's probably better than the first one, but that one is also well worth checking out.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Honestly found the game ok., I am disappointed why is there a rape tag if there wasn't any actual rape in this game from what I saw. I'm assuming the rape is one of the endings? Also was disappointed that we got no time to actually catch up with past characters from the first game that we met during/after the coronation. Not a bad game though, not really a large fan of the whole sex change sequence though, felt pointless in the long run to me.

Reactions: SunlessXre
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes